Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930644 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
we wer rejoicing DAT tissue has left not knowing another mad man will resurface.

if u know, u know

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EMriss(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
I can give you very safe 10odds for today or tomorrow if you chat me up. My number my signature.
Machinemayana:
Many User's here will be hoping I don't reply to this, In other to avoid WOW (war of words). I know they isn't going to be one but listen nd listen real good my friend, u think everybody wins 20k nd count it as a blow to alabi, People in here stake with your entire winnings in a year on just a slip, and since you refuse to be calm headed to comprehend my post, Then I have to say you need to work on building your mental strength in order to get rid of dullness and in boosting your self esteem, it seems u low on that....... Quick Challenge Mister since you want to show off am going to help, 3 odds 5 consecutive times in here so the house can benefit if all wins I make a transfer of 20k to your account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
grateful236:

I laugh at those that think match fixing is not real
it's real no doubt but not all those trash we see in here, or Facebook and on different site. And the shocking thing about fixed match is that it isn't the normal HT FT or Cs We know always ... Saw something a very long time ago thou, This guy posted something in a match in championship PENALTY YES, YELLOW CARD exact 4(exact 4 oh hope u know what it means) and he tag it fixed match people were lamenting saying this isn't the normal thing na, insulting him. In our eyes it greened home got 3 Yellow nd away 1, that was caught my eyes not the penalty.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hunry:
we wer rejoicing DAT tissue has left not knowing another mad man will resurface.

if u know, u know

I just dey laugh the dude.. This is the wrong place to make noise.. Our FBI go soon burst his yansh.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rockafellar:
Football has been ruined fam
Yes, We punt with luck and Statistics. Anyday e favor u, Just smile

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Machinemayana:
[s] Many User's here will be hoping I don't reply to this, In other to avoid WOW (war of words). I know they isn't going to be one but listen nd listen real good my friend, u think everybody wins 20k nd count it as a blow to alabi, People in here stake with your entire winnings in a year on just a slip, and since you refuse to be calm headed to comprehend my post, Then I have to say you need to work on building your mental strength in order to get rid of dullness and in boosting your self esteem, it seems u low on that....... Quick Challenge Mister since you want to show off am going to help, 3 odds 5 consecutive times in here so the house can benefit if all wins I make a transfer of 20k to your account. [/s]

You ain't smart at all.... Let's bet per game.. I will drop 3 odds daily and we bet 5k ....If the 3 odds click, then I will have the 10k to myself and vice versa..

We will transfer the money to someone reliable or preferably an Admin...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chubi007:
TF, I thought as much aha with the kind of rigorous statistics people go tru nd still yet its goes south I think this is the reason why, IF epl the most watched league in the world can be in such act, Just Imagine a SPAIN TERCERA league match hahahaha. Haven't u all noticed ni almost every season man city 3rd or 4th match are always in favor of the under dog, from Sunderland to Everton to Wolves
embarassed sounds weird sha, But aforementioned teams nd timing is true.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Machinemayana:
it's real no doubt but not all those trash we see in here, or Facebook and on different site. And the shocking thing about fixed match is that it isn't the normal HT FT or Cs We know always ... Saw something a very long time ago thou, This guy posted something in a match in championship PENALTY YES, YELLOW CARD exact 4(exact 4 oh hope u know what it means) and he tag it fixed match people were lamenting saying this isn't the normal thing na, insulting him. In our eyes it greened home got 3 Yellow nd away 1, that was caught my eyes not the penalty.
You are wise.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
What happened to Gor Mahias match today? It was supposed to start by 1 PM but no info about it and I played it in my ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
sats:

You know he won't step up to that challenge,
let him continue with his akara odd and winnings

Lmao
lolz I know he won't and can't na that's why I gave it to him, My FATHER been tell me say the most trustworthy people on earth are thiefs. Give a thief your phone make him help you hold, I bet you that fone no go lost but give Saint u knw d drill

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
peteromakay:

i will advice you to stick with those free prediction
he is a scammer,
thank you. I almost fell for it.. from my calculations that's 95.68 $ BTC. (80€)..i just saw his reply

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chubi007:
TF, I thought as much aha with the kind of rigorous statistics people go tru nd still yet its goes south I think this is the reason why, IF epl the most watched league in the world can be in such act, Just Imagine a SPAIN TERCERA league match hahahaha. [s] Haven't u all noticed ni almost every season man city 3rd or 4th match are always in favor of the under dog, from Sunderland to Everton to Wolves [/s]
If this is actually true, why have you not sold everything you have and bet on the Under dog to win Man city?... Under dog to win again Man city will even fetch you more money.. Abi you don't need money?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Machinemayana:
lolz I know he won't and can't na that's why I gave it to him, My FATHER been tell me say the most trustworthy people on earth are thiefs. Give a thief your phone make him help you hold, I bet you that fone no go lost but give Saint u knw d drill

Weldon sir

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

You ain't smart at all.... Let's bet per game.. I will drop 3 odds daily and we bet 5k ....If the 3 odds click, then I will have the 10k to myself and vice versa..

Wow his going street with me, Relax ursef my brother. Anybody can win 3odds, I rather stake my 3odds myself and enjoy my 15k, the only reason I challenged you was because I thought you were all knowing nd a perfectionist who has never lost a bet. Stay blessed my guy, We will talk on some other topic some other time. As for this, It is closed

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hunry:

if u know, u know
Hatred and Jealousy kills faster than so many diseases.. If you wise, you know. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Machinemayana:
[s] Wow his going street with me, Relax ursef my brother. Anybody can win 3odds, I rather stake my 3odds myself and enjoy my 15k, the only reason I challenged you was because I thought you were all knowing nd a perfectionist who has never lost a bet. Stay blessed my guy, We will talk on some other topic some other time. As for this, It is closed [/s]
You are just being jealous,bitter and a busybody olodo. grin .Why not post the 3 odds so that everybody can enjoy? You think you can outsmart me with your cheap sense? Hahahahahaha

This was my reply to someone here yesterday..

livelymatilda22:

Those options were available for us all to pick... If you had picked them you would have won... True or false.

Abeg leave story, they didn't force you or anybody to gamble... Betting is not a job and not by force..

1...If you don't bet, you can never win
2..If you bet, you can either win or loose.

It is as simple as that..

Don't you ever quote me if you don't have the mental capacity to counter my argument.You want to win with my 3 odds just like that..

OK... Drop 3 odds and I will do the same then we bet 5k each with a know and respectable moniker here or an Admin..... Game? .

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

You are wise...
lolz , abi oh people dei call me wisdom some time sha grin. Funny thing is I never even see any person or site were go say fixed match and drop something different. All na normal rubbish HT FT nd CS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

You are just being jealous,bitter and a busybody olodo. grin .Why not post the 3 odds so that everybody can enjoy? You think you can outsmart me with your cheap sense? Hahahahahaha

Don't you ever quote me if you don't have the mental capacity to counter my argument.You want to win with my 3 odds just like that..

OK... Drop 3 odds and I will do the same then we bet 5k each with a know and respectable moniker here or an Admin..... Game? .

No vex, Octopus Matilda. But Were we arguing sef? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin Battle of the wise

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

You are wise...

This post is compliment

livelymatilda22:

This one is complicated

Machinemayana:
lolz , abi oh people dei call me wisdom some time sha grin. Funny thing is I never even see any person or site were go say fixed match and drop something different. All na normal rubbish HT FT nd CS

This one is confused.

grin

This thread no go kee person oo

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Machinemayana:
No vex, Octopus Matilda. But Were we arguing sef? undecided
I thought you said that will be your last response to him and case closed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IAMJojo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

How do i get ur tips,alabi dea flog me seriously?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Helsingor - Naestved

Ht x @2.25

Let's have Fun with this game

Stake wisely
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
IAMJojo:

How do i get ur tips,alabi dea flog me seriously?

Mission Accomplished..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
thank you. I almost fell for it.. from my calculations that's 95.68 $ BTC. (80€)..i just saw his reply
he scammed a bro last week the sum of 50euros asking us to send the remaining 30euros before we can get a game, meanwhile we bargain on 50euros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
promisious:

This post is compliment

This one is complicated

This one is confused.

grin

This thread no go kee person oo
I taya oh, Mayana the allow the guy mumu himself 1 minute Mayana dei talk like Uncle for the guy head next minute he is teasing Oga madam,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
Helsingor - Naestved

Ht x @2.25

Let's have Fun with this game

Stake wisely
let's make money, ain't here for fun bro,

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chubi007:
I taya oh, Mayana the allow the guy mumu himself 1 minute Mayana dei talk like Uncle for the guy head next minute he is teasing Oga madam,

grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
idongesit88:
let's make money, ain't here for fun bro,
Green luck to us grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
I thought you said that will be your last response to him and case closed
I really am less busy, I thought I was about giving it a rest then i saw his compliment, And am like well make the guy continue to the amuse with his words, His really living up to the name, LIVELY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Machinemayana:
As for that post, you are wise.... But you telling me to drop 3 odds for 5 consecutive days for just 20k ,makes me feel that you ain't wise...

If you can drop 3 odds for 5 consecutive days, I will give you 80k.....

Let me know if you are game organ cheap cheap. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.