Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4949792 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

But I have been saying this for days now...Maybe the "BALL" wet you dry play no make you see am.. No worry, Arsenal FC will sign you before weekend..

Oya drop your 20 odds
Probably you missed what brought me into you guys argument well i don't expect you to remember as it's a sign of being Dull

You go first when you ready tomorrow i'm the one challenging your skills grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Humphreycool07:
Guys please o.
I was given #500 by bet9ja as bonus.
how much I go roll over before I fit withdraw.

And house good news I finally bought my dream phone coutsey Alabi. Tecno spark2. 2gig ram.
make una help me thank God o
Welcome to the lightning up Family wink

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
E be like say na only that machinemayana fit handle this nuisance of a human...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
You not so much a learned person i can see base on your argument and the way you post also the actual way you type i know you still in your comfort zone which makes me draw the conclusion that you've not so versed upstairs I will advice you to please don't be a waste and put yourself useful atleast that way you can be glad something meaningful is coming from someone like you...

Iskanshi kowe

Are you learning nii?

The spellings don't correlate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
If you guys had ignored him,

He would have faded into oblivion ever since.

But you guys choose to reply someone not very okay upstairs
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
LaMujer:

Are you learning nii?

The spellings don't correlate
grin i no sabi type am but i sabi use am 4get d spelling focus on the meaning you can help with the right spelling incase of other time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Let's do this again. High stakers, do your thing.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LASISIELENU(f): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
If you guys had ignored him,

He would have faded into oblivion ever since.

But you guys choose to reply someone not very okay upstairs
undecided

The guy don quote me tire. Him dey expect make I follow am banter.

E better make I wear white upandan go dey follow pig play for potor potor.

I don't see anything amusing about his trolling.

Boring asf

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
ayanbaba2:

so... you still get enough energy for anyone?

na wa oooooo!
How many are they sef?If peace come, good... If they love to fight, no problem..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Humphreycool07(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
Welcome to the lightning up Family wink
Thanks dear.
Stake 19500 and won 38000 with 2odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Humphreycool07:

Thanks dear.
Stake 19500 and won 38000 with 2odds

Hehe no fall for the F oooo, but wait how come na 19500 wetin do the remaining 300naira grin

#OnlyWiseCanRelate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
*il livello di garanzia su questo è il novantanove virgola nove percento, Dio è cento per cento*

*Nazione* : *Costa Rica*
*Divisione* : *National League*
*Municipal Grecia*

*CS Cartagines*

_Correct Score_

*1 - 1*

*Bet9ja Booking* ==> *Z75FXWWJ*
Show me love if e enta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
You guys have a lot of time on your hands.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:

Hehe no fall for the F oooo, but wait how come na 19500 wetin do the remaining 300naira grin

#OnlyWiseCanRelate

Kopa Alawi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
LASISIELENU:

The guy don quote me tire. Him dey expect make I follow am banter.

E better make I wear white upandan go dey follow pig play for potor potor.

I don't see anything amusing about his trolling.

Boring asf
Same here

He keep quoting me from time to time.

I just ignored him like he never existed cheesy

I already said it.. He is a boring and childish troll
grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
*il livello di garanzia su questo è il novantanove virgola nove percento, Dio è cento per cento*

*Nazione* : *Costa Rica*
*Divisione* : *National League*
*Municipal Grecia*

*CS Cartagines*

_Correct Score_

*1 - 1*

*Bet9ja Booking* ==> *Z75FXWWJ*
Stake big money..................

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
grin i no sabi type am but i sabi use am 4get d spelling focus on the meaning you can help with the right spelling incase of other time

Lol, it's pretty evident, you understand it, buy your spellings are awful grin

There won't be a next time I guess. Ciao
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
SmilingMary:

Kopa Alawi
Hehe u valid cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Humphreycool07:
Guys please o.
I was given #500 by bet9ja as bonus.
how much I go roll over before I fit withdraw.

And house good news I finally bought my dream phone coutsey Alabi. Tecno spark2. 2gig ram.
make una help me thank God o

At least 3 Odds on a single bet accumulator.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
You not so much a learned person i can see base on your argument and the way you post also the actual way you type i know you still in your comfort zone which makes me draw the conclusion that you've not so versed upstairs I will advice you to please don't be a waste and put yourself useful atleast that way you can be glad something meaningful is coming from someone like you...

Dan iska #Iskanci
Someone called you a learner after reading this post.... You are so pained that you are trying so hard to redeem your battered image.
Upon all your cheap insults I have not returned your insult yet and you are busy crying like a bush baby.. What are you gonna do when insults start coming from left right and centre..

You are too weak... I guess this thread is your comfort zone... Yemo the "BALLER ".You go wound if I reason your matter...

At age 63 you are still forming baller and hoping to play for Arsenal FC someday.Dry bone shall rise again.. Good luck.

Yemo the "BALLER". Mr learner. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
LaMujer:

Lol, it's pretty evident, you understand it, buy your spellings are awful grin

There won't be a next time I guess. Ciao
i don edit am to the one i fit manage spell you can check it out, funny enough my 3rd year in this part of the world but i can't write it well but i'm actually catching up with understanding the language but can't speak it fluently even had to dump that nairaland class last year when the thread is not improving me.... Still wish to learn it tho wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kenesth96: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:

#OnlyWiseCanRelate

u mean say the guy use him allowee ni

lolzz

#300 go for bank charges
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Humphreycool07(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
SmilingMary:

Kopa Alawi
smart guy na bursary ni o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Someone called you a learner after reading this post.... You are so pained that you are trying so hard to redeem your battered image.
Upon all your cheap insults I have not returned your insult yet and you are busy crying like a bush baby.. What are you gonna do when insults start coming from left right and centre..

You are too weak... I guess this thread is your comfort zone... Yemo the "BALLER ".You go wound if I reason your matter...

At age 63 you are still forming baller and hoping to play for Arsenal FC someday.Dry bone shall rise again.. Good luck.

Yemo the "BALLER". Mr learner. grin
The only problem i have with you is that you find it hard to comprehend simple english read over again and maybe you will understand what he meant by spelling did not correlate only if you know the meaning of that word though grin i await your insult as i am so ready to school you in a hard way your thick skull will embrace in no time wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
[s] The only problem i have with you is that you find it hard to comprehend simple english read over again and maybe you will understand what he meant by spelling did not correlate only if you know the meaning of that word though grin i await your insult as i am so ready to school you in a hard way your thick skull will embrace in no time wink [/s]
The only problem bla bla bla.. You have stylishly toned down your cheap insults... I thought you wanted us to go dirty.... Admin suppose Don sleep...
We can free style for now while they are snoring to dreamland...

Keep on crying.. You go cry tire..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
John Isner really is the king of aces.

38 aces in 3 sets?

WTH!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Yoy have stylishly toned down your cheap insults... I thought you wanted us to go dirty.... Admin suppose Don sleep...
We can free style for now while they are snoring to dreamland...

Keep on crying.. You go cry tire..
Toned down indeed, the only thing you portraying right now is fear you've just met someone above you, i don't do cheap talk will lash good sense into you that's how i exchange banter, show you your weakness so you can actually sit up right to know when to actually talk.... If you lack home training i will help you retrieve it wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
yehmy:
i don edit am to the one i fit manage spell you can check it out, funny enough my 3rd year in this part of the world but i can't write it well but i'm actually catching up with understanding the language but can't speak it fluently even had to dump that nairaland class last year when the thread is not improving me.... Still wish to learn it tho wink

My 5th year here, not like I'm exceptional in the spellings too, but to an extent, I am. And as for the language. I really suck at that. At least, compared to someone who's spent 5yrs, I'm pretty awful
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
LaMujer:
John Isner really is the king of aces.

38 aces in 3 sets?

WTH!

I give up finally

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
LaMujer:

My 5th year here, not like I'm exceptional in the spellings too, but to an extent, I am. And as for the language. I really suck at that. At least, compared to someone who's spent 5yrs, I'm pretty awful
wow, well it's actually comes down to interest would have been better assuming my landlord pikin gree to date me back then bcuz i was willing to learn bcuz of her since she no sabi Turenchi Which part are you currently

(1) (2) (3) ... (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (5268) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.