Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4915013 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Malawian(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chairmen dem. Epp me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bluefilm: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Thunder wey go strike that club dey warm up..154k.... I for fresh now grin

The worst be say that goal sef na even own goal.

Plus the red card con' join am to ensure that alabi carries the day.

Chai.

Lincoln City cut my sweet 5 odds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

No kee me with laugh abeg.
I don't want to believe that is DonPiiko grin
Where the thing happen na?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

No kee me with laugh abeg.
I don't want to believe that is DonPiiko grin

Wetin dey happen?

Bring me up to speed before England match continues (shaw is down injured)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
finestpicks:

Even my own. 6/8.

May next week favour us
amen oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by worthybet(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
worthybet:
Football Predictions:

POLAND: GKS BELCHATOW VS ROZWOJ KATOWICE - HOME DNB @ 1.30

POLAND: OLIMPIA GRUDZIADZ VS OLIMPIA ELBLAG - HOME DNB @ 1.20

Source: www.worthybet.com

ALL GAMES WON grin grin cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Wetin dey happen?

Bring me up to speed before England match continues (shaw is down injured)

IamJix:

Where the thing happen na?

Lol. afoltundeseun is insinuating that DonPiiko is beg and Kaycee123 and him wan claim the next rich man since goldenval don leave the thread by snapping pictures of money and co
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by futurebillgate(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
afoltundeseun:

grin grin Donpako,

About the hotel bullshit, never worked in any hotel my life. A pally of mine had a bad experience, I was tryna treat the hotel Bleep up.

Well if you dobut, google the hotel details and make enquiries, you know my name, don't you? Burst my lie, disgrace me. cheesy

I'm not rich but am comfortable, wetin I don achieve for my life, I swear you never achieve half, just to let you, I have a 2-Bedroom Flats on a plot of land in Sango Otta. Me and you nor dey the same category. 2012 I was in S.A. When I saw the life boys were living I japaa back to 9ja the 3rd day (money I could have invested). (I can upload my passport and land receipt if you want) I sold my car to complete my house last year because I don't depend on daddy or uncle for financial assistant. I'M SELF MADE

This is just to tell you, not everyone here is broke or hasn't achieved anything. SO BE HUMBLE and stop all those nonsense flashing of money and wine bottles to look rich. Your mate dey flash house and cars, nah bottle and 500 naira notes.

Move out from your parents house, hustle far away, nothing teach you seriousness than not having a plate of food waiting for you at home.
oya transfer money to my account as you have help us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RoronoaZoro(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
yehmy:

Eran grin GOAT cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
karlswizzy:

pls I need an explanation asap
u can only withdraw ur winnings.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
bluefilm:

The worst be say that goal sef na even own goal.

Plus the red card con' join am to ensure that alabi carries the day.

Chai.

Lincoln City cut my sweet 5 odds.

Chaiii...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
karlswizzy:

pls I need an explanation asap

Go to settings and deactivate bonus..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
lol... pity yourself grin

i remember vividly how you sent sugaarh to the village, made her lose 30k and ended up making a mockery of her loss.

i pity all those people wey wan subscribe for your games. They don't know that when they lose, you would end up laughing at them too grin grin
Esthy96:

na draw be our main target boy. Madness closed ur eyes frm seeing the gud job i pity u.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Play

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
them suppose flog your english teacher grin

narrative skill 0/100 grin
TalabiAudu:

Lol. afoltundeseun is insinuating that DonPiiko is beg and Kaycee123 and him wan claim the next rich man since goldenval don leave the thread by snapping pictures of money and co

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
futurebillgate:
oya transfer money to my account as you have help us
as have helped you did what?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
From Cameron to South Africa to Finland, it will never be well for this country.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

What is this? Chinese?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
1realBobby:

I no sabi write story, cheesy help me explain to them better.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
1realBobby:

-15, less than zero.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
One thing I have come to understand about black men. Broke and Proud.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Chief, abeg next time type in either English or Pigdin.

Don't do both.
Now I have migraine.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
1realBobby:

Abeg gist us jare.

Wetin happen?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Any correct score for the night? Bakayoko Howfar?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I no sabi write story, cheesy help me explain to them better.
You for just do screenshot dem...dis thing deh like upside down
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
RB007:

Two odds

Rushmore did you play?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
1realBobby:

i remember vividly how you sent sugaarh to the village, made her lose 30k and ended up making a mockery of her loss.

i pity all those people wey wan subscribe for your games. They don't know that when they lose, you would end up laughing at them too grin grin

I was there live and direct..in knack am beta village bus ticket...com deh laff am on top

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
lol.. too harsh man... zero is perfect grin
Krak:

-15, less than zero.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
1realBobby:

same Esthy that sent Vikings to early retirement..lol cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
lalasticlaclacla:

Pls can you help me out with little finance pls...as jah don butter your bread please...me Neva sure of chop money via morro abeg

You go tey there....so you fall for dah epistle?....mtcheeew.....dah guy na jobless ubiam n'agu

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
nor be for my mouth dem go hear say dem shoot bird mama fly grin
alexistaiwo:

Abeg gist us jare.

Wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)