Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4966887 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
wallexbaba:
pls cash out if u play with better money....I am afraid of the last 2 Brazilian games....

I went and added Bulgaria ov 1.5 and spoilt the game....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingskim(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Make una advise me... I place 5k on 2 odds daily...

But this morning I placed 3k on 6 odds....

E remain 4 games for me to win 20k tomorrow... I just got a cashout of the game 9k...

Please the punters in the house. ....should I allow the remaining games to play, is the options I choose safe? Especially the Ajax and Bolivia game...

Please give reasons..... Will always send you something if I win. Just want to know if I should cashout or not...

No cash out....... Udo cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
oadmn:
Need your help in activating my old surebet account @timbuktu
Good evening, I got your PM.

Can you provide your email address or username?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lumidey2013(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

lol, not like that o

For example, if you select
Team A vs Team B full time X @ 3.05
Team W vs Team Y full time X @ 3.05
Team D vs Team E full time X @ 3.05
For normal acca total odd is 28+ but for Lose to Win, the odd maybe around 1.03 or 1.04 for that 3 games grin.

lollzzz. You are wicked Bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
IamJix:

Your toto there.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

E remain 4 games for me to win 20k tomorrow... I just got a cashout of the game 9k...

Please the punters in the house. ....should I allow the remaining games to play, is the options I choose safe? Especially the Ajax and Bolivia game...

Please give reasons..... Will always send you something if I win. Just want to know if I should cashout or not...
Safe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betrand3: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

No pain no gain.
Allow the fruit ripe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
So I missed freesupertips correct score tonight

Wanted to stake em but had to see bae grin thunder fire that girl

Was in a hurry and couldn’t stake em in the cab. I shot myself... I staked other games and was like I would stake the correct score last... I already selected France correct score at 7odd then to Germany I couldn’t finish it

Could have got over 45k tonight...

France 2-1 and Germany 2-1

I facked up

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Follow your instincts & remember stake what you can afford to loose grin

Alabi is watching wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
ligopedro:
NEED A RELIABLE PERSON THAT I CAN LOAD MY SPORTYBET ACCOUNT FOR WITH 5K AND WILL BE STAKING ON JUST 2ODDS OR LESS AND WE SHARE THE GAIN 50/50 EVERY 3DAYS MENTION ME IF U RE SURE OF YASEF
Hi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
DonPikko:
DonJoeSneh, how far dem clodd and calebsky

We still dey ooo, we dey whatsapp dey rough am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
So we now have to start begging bet9ja before they update won tickets.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
fashrola:

In a layman understanding

Example: You accumulated 8 Games, and you think so one or two games fit be Judas then you flex it 6/8 though the odds will reduce but you will be paid even the two games crash... It's recommended for heavy stakers

Thanks, what if all the games enter, you'll be paid the complete money right?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

. my advice : cash out, then stake like 4k on the remaining 4games....with that you will be sure you ain't losing anything no matter the outcome of the remaining games...good luck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
2dice01:
Alright

There are most likely less throwins when Big lions play under dogs

There are likely less throwins after the first 20 mins ..i call that the nervous minutes

And also luck sad

Gracias bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MinorityTribe: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello guys, I already made a withdrawal of 10k on Bet9ja. i should have kept some money in. Anyway i want to deposit again(The withdrawal is yet to be processed). Will the new deposit affects the unprocessed withdrawal? Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
grateful236:

Thanks, what if all the games enter, you'll be paid the complete money right?

Whatever amount that comes out when you flex a bet is what you'll be given, even if all games are won.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
MinorityTribe:
Hello guys, I already made a withdrawal of 10k on Bet9ja. i should have kept some money in. Anyway i want to deposit again(The withdrawal is yet to be processed). Will the new deposit affects the unprocessed withdrawal? Thanks
Not at all..

Go ahead
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jagaban880:

grin grin grin
baba jix........just chill....soonest Bro
Na always how well no be how fa! How e later play?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ultimate77(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
jizzus:

You're a stupid liar oga..... The guy that posted this ticket did not ask for anything.....you dey find money for where u no work.... You're mad sir

I will suggest you quietly take a chill pill and respect yourself. If you don't know how things come about, you should observe and learn. Do not mention me again.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MinorityTribe: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lhimeet:

Not at all..

Go ahead
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
locust:

Whatever amount that comes out when you flex a bet is what you'll be given, even if all games are won.

Alright.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lhimeet:

Not at all..

Go ahead

Lhimeet

Naxo I almost lost the whole of 10k stake today cry

To say I no get misgiving bout Ivory Coast now, I for carry them in place of Senegal

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedic: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
abeg betpawa withdrawal takes how long or is it fast like sporty or 1Xbet too?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
justwiseass:

Lhimeet

Naxo I almost lost the whole of 10k stake today cry

To say I no get misgiving bout Ivory Coast now, I for carry them in place of Senegal
shocked

I hate African teams..

How you have the mind to stake 10k on them baffles me.
lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
i will never quit betting..aint.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
ultimate77:

I will suggest you quietly take a chill pill and respect yourself. If you don't know how things come about, you should observe and learn. Do not mention me again.
I've mentioned you again......oya come to my house and show yourself
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lhimeet:

shocked

I hate African teams..

How you have the mind to stake 10k on them baffles me.
lipsrsealed

To be candid, if not for Mane, I wouldn’t have thought of staking on Senegal. I would have gone for Ivory Coast

As regard African teams, this is my first time of staking on them. I just did

Tho I’m raising the money now tho. It’s at 4K and would reach 5K should Parana Clube vs Santos play under 0.5 half time. Meanwhile, if they did, I’d still gain 50 naira as I got the Over 0.5 half time at 5.sth odd grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
I placed a bet on merrybet and I can't find it history. What is wrong with merrybet ah. I tire o[/s]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
justwiseass:

To be candid, if not for Mane, I wouldn’t have thought of staking on Senegal. I would have gone for Ivory Coast

As regard African teams, this is my first time of staking on them. I just did

Tho I’m raising the money now tho. It’s at 4K and would reach 5K should Parana Clube vs Santos play under 0.5 half time. Meanwhile, if they did, I’d still gain 50 naira as I got the Over 0.5 half time at 5.sth odd grin
Funny how people stake on a whole team cause of just one player.. grin

Thank God you're recouping your lost.. Good to know that cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
I placed a bet on merrybet and I can't find it history. What is wrong with merrybet ah. I tire o
Log out and Log in..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lhimeet:

Log out and Log in..
already done that, I placed the bet since afternoon. My pfp games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.