Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930349 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sholaniyi: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hyfer:
i just opened an acct. How do their bonus rule work?
Bro, I go advise you make you leave that bonus. Just enjoy their high odds, high multiplier bonus, cash out, rebet, fast pay out, numerous markets etc.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hustla(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mendonzo: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
I personally think betking is better than bet9ja.throwback to when I was offered cashout on the summer transfer bet of which bet9ja never did offer,if they had offered cashout then I would hv exercised the option before higuain signed for milan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hyfer(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
sholaniyi:
Bro, I go advise you make you leave that bonus. Just enjoy their high odds, high multiplier bonus, cash out, rebet, fast pay out, numerous markets etc.
okay thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afriple: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Viking007:
cc: afriple you now have someone to hold reliable for the fraud that was carried out in your account. All you need do is send a mail to LSLB with all the screenshots you have, including the chats with their customer care, trust me the will follow up. They were really helpful during my ticket issue with nairabet.

Thank you very, i will do just that.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Two odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pls play this.. There is money in ice hockey... Courtsey Tissuepaper smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Puskin I see you boss... Thanks for banning Donpikko smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EmekaBlue(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
But y is bet9ja withdrawal so slow sef

I'm not cancelling plz pay to bank

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Coldplayy:
Puskin I see you boss... Thanks for banning Donpikko smiley

So na u bribe am to ban my oga?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
locust:

So na u bribe am to ban my oga?
grin grin Let's just say I pulled some strings... But you no like as the thread dey peaceful, now that the nuisance has been eradicated cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bountyhunter: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hunry:

care to share
Goals goals! That I can tell you but there is more to it than meets the eye. Seek counsel with yourself spend time deliberating at quiet hours and it shall come to you grin
Really you will find that the game doesn't really have to be a high risk activity. Of course no market is guaranteed with so many variables but you will agree some things happen more than others naturally! But if you're one to accumulate many games like 4+ then this method won't help much, nor any market as many of us can testify to that. Aspire to trade on specific days on specific things on specific odds. And think long term! That's the way forward. This game is not just about luck, it's science!
I can't give detailed info about my model (which is by no means the holy grail far from it) which took me a long time to learn and still learning, to do that will require a lot of time, I have neither the time nor the inclination. All I can say is pick a niche study it, try and fail and fail again(of course just paper trade or bet the smallest unit possible) fail a thousand times whatever till you learn why you failed. Who knows you will discover something a thousand times better than my model. This is of course a subtle message as no one will ever disclose their betting model, I know cos I have search the web everywhere nothing...in fact it seems like they're trying lose us money throwing things like martingale n rollovers (ones like 10-1000) n betting on draws grin in our face. The only open secret of betting on the web is money management without it you're doomed. Processes like kelly criterion, Fibonacci etc grin are insightful, hmm betting should be a university course! It's fun until you spend hours and hours analysing games yet losing angry
Cc krak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
1realBobby:
oga 12noon don pass ooo, abi you don play all these boys wayo? grin grin grin

lol bobby ur just giving this dude close marking....

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
hmmm... very insightful piece smiley
thanks for this... wink
bountyhunter:

Goals goals! That I can tell you but there is more to it than meets the eye. Seek counsel with yourself spend time deliberating at quiet hours and it shall come to you grin
Really you will find that the game doesn't really have to be a high risk activity. Of course no market is guaranteed with so many variables but you will agree some things happen more than others naturally! But if you're one to accumulate many games like 4+ then this method won't help much, nor any market as many of us can testify to that. Aspire to trade on specific days on specific things on specific odds. And think long term! That's the way forward. This game is not just about luck, it's science!
I can't give detailed info about my model (which is by no means the holy grail far from it) which took me a long time to learn and still learning, to do that will require a lot of time, I have neither the time nor the inclination. All I can say is pick a niche study it, try and fail and fail again(of course just paper trade or bet the smallest unit possible) fail a thousand times whatever till you learn why you failed. Who knows you will discover something a thousand times better than my model. This is of course a subtle message as no one will ever disclose their betting model, I know cos I have search the web everywhere nothing...in fact it seems like they're trying lose us money throwing things like martingale n rollovers (ones like 10-1000) n betting on draws grin in our face. The only open secret of betting on the web is money management without it you're doomed. Processes like kelly criterion, Fibonacci etc grin are insightful, hmm betting should be a university course! It's fun until you spend hours and hours analysing games yet losing angry
Cc krak
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bountyhunter: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
ayanbaba2:

the two sites logged me into my account!!!

which way now?
Haha it's one and the same then.
My fears why the hell have two URLs?point is?
Why are the Russians themselves or the whole Europe except Germany not using it?
Russia and cyber activities! USA fears!
It's just paranoia f***ing with me

Just be careful with them, have proper info n ID. Don't break their rules, don't leave lots of money in there. Withdraw little by little less than €100 at a time might keep you off the radar maybe

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
lol... judging from his activities on this forum before, that guy nor get shigbain to give anybody grin

the guy is probably also trying to hustle small money by making people fill the survey through his link... and the guy know say once he mention free funds for this thread, dem must rush am without thinking
Turkeelex:

lol bobby ur just giving this dude close marking....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Coldplayy:
Did tissue give you this game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
1realBobby:
lol... judging from his activities on this forum before, that guy nor get shigbain to give anybody grin

the guy is probably also trying to hustle small money by making people fill the survey through his link... and the guy know say once he mention free funds for this thread, dem must rush am without thinking

Gbam!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Oneboypikin: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
cynmartinex:

I need your contact
Email in bio
Oneboypikin@yahoo.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Greenleaf247: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
1realBobby:

Chaii, I no fit laugh
Who no like free things, especially on this thread once they hear free bet9ja fund. Na them go rush u...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Did tissue give you this game?
ever heard of a doppelganger cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Coldplayy:
ever heard of a doppelganger cool
You mean you're tissue??
But that code ain't working.
Can you tell me what option is there so I can play please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:

Cc krak

After reading this long Sermon, Alabi right now be like lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dexter001(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cladez:
Chaii see as these people take kill my joy.
FIXED MATCH IS REAL
Bros, no be only you, the match just weak me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
lol... and the funny thing be say the money dey always go back to ALABI the mighty. I never hear any testimony from anybody from this thread, wey dem dash #100, wey use the money win something tangible grin
Greenleaf247:

Chaii, I no fit laugh
Who no like free things, especially on this thread once they hear free bet9ja fund. Na them go rush u...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chubi007:
CC Timbuktu14. I cant withdraw from my surebet account, i tried using my phone it told me UNDEFINED. I thought it was a glitch or something, Now i tried using my system its telling me to VERIFY MY EMAIL ADDRESS whereas my email address is already registered on your site. Biko can you explain what is this and what am to do?
You need to upload your ID and utility bill Sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tonynoah1:
send your details to their customer care, both your username and password , they will verify it for you within some minutes, I had same problem and that was what I did
Different stroke for different folks sire smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Coldplayy:
Red.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timbuktu14:
You need to upload your ID and utility bill Sir.
that has been sorted out already. I have a pending withdrawal since 9am....till now no alert
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Red.
cool cool Do you want me to share my inplays?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.