Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4887279 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
futurebillgate:
you monitor me so well guess you got no job I could give you one and mind your fucking business
my job is to rid this thread of cretins. Grow up dude. Just look at the way people are making fun of you. I genuinely feel bad for you

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
kwesk:

Error downloading bet slip
okay..do it manually by selecting the game on live
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Coldplayy:
okay..do it manually by selecting the game on live
what option
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
kwesk:
what option
needless they picked up their pace... Just be alert till midnight smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
oops
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
FRoosevelt:
oops
patience bro... Hehehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Coldplayy:
patience bro... Hehehe
smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bountyhunter: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hunry:
if innobet was following all this Pythagorean, poisson, algorithm bla bla bla... would he have won 43 million?

The fella that won 43m what were the odds?thousands, hundreds of thousands? If so then he's a gambler and he can't pull it off ever again and will likely lose a good percentage (if not all) of winning back to bookies in no time.
We're mathematicians we deal with numbers and everything around us is made up in numbers.
The greatest lie that was ever told was we can't apply maths in the real physical world. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:

The fella that won 43m what were the odds?thousands, hundreds of thousands? If so then he's a gambler and he can't pull it off ever again and will likely lose a good percentage (if not all) of winning back to bookies in no time.
We're mathematicians we deal with numbers and everything around us is made up in numbers.
The greatest lie that was ever told was we can't apply maths in the real physical world. grin grin grin

Guy shut up

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:

The fella that won 43m what were the odds?thousands, hundreds of thousands? If so then he's a gambler and he can't pull it off ever again and will likely lose a good percentage of winning it back to bookies in no time.
Your math teacher must be very proud of you.

All the equations and co.,na Alabi you finally use am for. grin

Alabi right now..
lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Z73G5TDR
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Xbolmax:
Anyone with millions weekend game? Love to chop milli dis week ooo grin. Thanks
let's try this one
Z73G5TDR
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
grateful236:

Guy shut up

lol, calm down. Your game cut grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
BiggyB242:

lol, calm down. Your game cut grin

I didn't play any game undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PECON1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:

Bro, forget that maths stuff. betting is really hard pithagoras, rat Poisson or whatever.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:

True talk amigo, true talk.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
cyberhike:

why do I have this feeling that the two guys having a conversation are the same person?

what do I know self

He is more than two, he is about three or four monickers.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PECON1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
FRoosevelt:
True talk amigo, true talk.
with your knowledge of mathematics and rat Poisson, how many millions have you won.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
PECON1:
with your knowledge of mathematics and rat Poisson, how many millions have you won.
He has won millions of monikers grin

21 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
PECON1:
You don't want to get intimidated by my account balance do you? Sure you don't.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
fxdrizzle:
my job is to rid this thread of cretins. Grow up dude. Just look at the way people are making fun of you. I genuinely feel bad for you

Its so funny how those guys were whining him grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by futurebillgate(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
fxdrizzle:
I told you you need a job see how you checking up on my page like some jobless fool lol I forgot you are jobless and also foolish so show your stupidity here boy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timbuktu14 finally have been paid alas around 9pm or so. But I must confess, u guys didn't really liv up to the good name around payment i heard abt, I needed d money for personal usage today but my plans were aborted, i intentionally waited till Tuesday a less busy match day nd yet over 15 hours before I got it. Then if it's on weekends probably will be till Monday be that.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PECON1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You don't want to get intimidated by my account balance do you? Sure you don't.
show us or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Krak:

He is more than two, he is about three or four monickers.

Three or four? Lol...That boy has more than 19 active monikers on nairaland cheesy

Here are some;

TissuePaper - For goin hard on 1xbet
FRoosevelt - For self-discussion/soundingsmart
Japhet04 - for seeking advice on his health predicaments
Jayphet - to seek N10,000 from dalemat
KingPin - used it to punt till he lost his school fees(73k)
BigChest - For trolling on betting thread
Crayfishh - same as above, for trolling

honorable mentions: ecokafor greenlantan coldplayy..and the rest

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by coolest01(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:

You know nothing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
bolanto24:
Brasil Serie B

CSA - Vila Nova FC

Correct score: 0:0

HT/FT: X/X

Thank me later

I used bet builder, we hope for greens smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bountyhunter: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Struck a few nerves with that one, apologies. More apologies in advance grin
Knowledge is power over the torment of emotional ignorance.

Emotional 'motinal 'motional 'motional
Why you emotional? Why you emotional? Ah, bitchh you emotional yeah.

Guys always read between the lines!
It's all banter!
Mi amigo ex-president you a cool guy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Austino677 I see you bro... You might wanna join in on the midnight train smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
bountyhunter:
Struck a few nerves with that one, apologies. More apologies in advance grin
Knowledge is power over the torment of emotional ignorance.

Emotional 'motinal 'motional 'motional
Why you emotional? Why you emotional? Ah, bitchh you emotional yeah.

Guys always read between the lines!
It's all banter!
Mi amigo ex-president you a cool guy

Please post weekend games..

I want to win with mathematics too
sad

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PECON1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chiefhaywhy:

Three or four? Lol...That boy has more than 19 active monikers on nairaland cheesy
Here are some;

TissuePaper - For goin hard on 1xbet FRoosevelt - For self-discussion/soundingsmart Japhet04 - for seeking advice on his health predicaments Jayphet - to seek N10,000 from dalemat KingPin - used it to punt till he lost his school fees(73k) BigChest - For trolling on betting thread Crayfishh - same as above, for trolling
honorable mentions: ecokafor greenlantan coldplayy..and the rest
one person with these monikers, this tissue of a guy is jobless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.