Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4897930 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2018
AccessME:
u suppose add man city 4 this corner
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Celmatador(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2018
fashrola:

No, flex betting is for heavy stakers
Thanks....I will look into that.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2018
cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KevinDein: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2018
IamJix:
Madrid might not win Roma.
Madrid will beat Roma. Roma this season have been poor (AC Milan were opening them up for fun). It's not the same Roma of last season. They lost Naingolan and Allison and replaced both with significant downgrades.

Easy win for Madrid.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2018
There is an option that I used to make money from bet9ja back then and it has lower risk than other options.

I stopped betting a long time ago but I am following someone who frequents this thread so I check in sometimes to read comments and I like the way you guys show love to each other. Gamblers are like smokers, they love one another.

So, just to be sure the option is still paying, though the odd has dropped considerably, I staked on it yesterday and it came. See proof below.

The option is second half first substitution.
Meaning that both teams will not change players in the first half and before second half kicks off.

Things you need to know before staking on the option.

1. England produces the best result.

2. It is works better when the stronger team is away.

3. Stake only when the match is important to both teams. Reason is that they will first pit their best players. When teams pit their best players, substitution in the first half and during the break is less likely to happen unless when there's injury or red card in the first half.

4. Champions league and Europa are important matches. Participating clubs start with their best players.

5. Don't stake when two rough teams are playing. Too much fouls may lead to a red card or injury in the first half. This increases the chances of early substitution.

6. Quit gambling if you can please. It most times takes whatever it gives you and more.

7. If you want to win millions in one ticket, chances are you will never win anything.

8. Instead of staking N100 on 10 tickets to increase your chances, please stake 1k on one game.

Good luck guys and more greens in your vet history.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PECON1(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
qualityGod:
cool
please explain this any set to nil
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
mrcrabs:
Guys una good morning

I just opened sporty bet and deposited. They said I should wait for confirmation though I hvnt been debited by my bank. Just want to know if that is how it goes for first timers and also bonus dey?
Perform another transaction Mister, that one failed.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2018
adebayoggt:
good day punters
i have just 1h in my nairabet account and i want to use to stake .i need help with any nairabet code.
#NoMotivation
#NotComposed
#BotheringIssues
Kindly give me one code with hope.Nothing is 100% sure .

cc: Yehmy , Lihmeet ,ChiefHaywhy , Drprof et al

Sweet 8.90 odd

Nairabet Bet Code >>  172735109

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2018
GoTV:

Mynd.44 rule 2
Cry cry �
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2018
KevinDein:

Madrid will beat Roma. Roma this season have been poor (AC Milan were opening them up for fun). It's not the same Roma of last season. They lost Naingolan and Allison and replaced both with significant downgrades.

Easy win for Madrid.

Madrid won't win Roma.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
There is an option that I used to make money from bet9ja back then and it has lower risk than other options.

I stopped betting a long time ago but I am following someone who frequents this thread so I check in sometimes to read comments and I like the way you guys show love to each other. Gamblers are like smokers, they love one another.

So, just to be sure the option is still paying, though the odd has dropped considerably, I staked on it yesterday and it came. See proof below.

Meaning that both teams will not change players in the first half and before second half kicks off.

3. Stake only when the match is important to both teams. Reason is that they will first pit their best players. When teams pit their best players, substitution in the first half and during the break is less likely to happen unless when there's injury or red card in the first half.

4. Champions league and Europa are important matches. Participating clubs start with their best players.

5. Don't stake when two rough teams are playing. Too much fouls may lead to a red card or injury in the first half. This increases the chances of early substitution.

6. Quit gambling if you can please. It most times takes whatever it gives you and more.

7. If you want to win millions in one ticket, chances are you will never win anything.

8. Instead of staking N100 on 10 tickets to increase your chances, please stake 1k on one game.

Beautiful analysis. smiley Abeg help us with some codes so we can learn the ropes. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adebayoggt(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2018
jtjohn:

Sweet 8.90 odd

Nairabet Bet Code >>  172735109

staked.
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2018
ernesterioo:
This guy is legit, have transacted with him . Please trust him for any funding on this thread.
we are still observing him ,because davincida has built a standard reputation here,I can send him card and go to sleep. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

from 1.65 to 1.45
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
qualityGod:
we are still observing him ,because davincida has built a standard reputation here,I can send him card and go to sleep. cool
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by richycasidy(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
He went for honeymoon and his wife said she can't compete with nairaland in the relationship that he should choose between her and nairaland so I guess he choose
Rushmore:
Who has seen oga Chewbacca?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Emexicoman:
OK thanks.. Give me WhatsApp number. Here's mine. O8o65919o56. Or emexicoman@gmaaaaail.com
I have a low battery now..

Will message you later when I charge..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

If I send you 5k, would you fund the account.. I find it hard to do that
1xbet?.. Yes, I can
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

1xbet?.. Yes, I can

What's the real difference in 3 way corner betting?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
austino677:
remix
I want to ask you something please and it's confidential....can i pm?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by xxgig(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

PLEASE HOW DO I FIND THIS MARKET ON BET9JA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2018
fashrola:

What's the real difference in 3 way corner betting?

3 way corner simply means, lets say

Over 8 = 9 corner for a win, anything less is a loss

Exact 8 = Exactly 8 corners must be played for a win

Under 8 = If the corners get to 8,its a lost, 7 corners downward is a win.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clumsydyna: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2018
viktor88:

Click on the coupon you will see sell then click on it but if you really want to enjoy 1xbet download the app.
Alright, thank you, would do just that.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2018
qualityGod:
That's correct tho, I trust Davincida as well.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

3 way corner simply means, lets say

Over 8 = 9 corner for a win, anything less is a loss

Exact 8 = Exactly 8 corners must be played for a win

Under 8 = If the corners get to 8,its a lost, 7 corners downward is a win.
patiently waiting for ur corner tips for today bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2018
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Hoffenheim : 12+ Corners

Man City vs Ol. Lyon : 12+ Corners

Benfica Lisbon vs Bayern Munchen : 12+ Corners

TOTAL ODD : 24.70

Sportybet : EBV6X
Bet9ja : Z6ZYRCMP

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Imustreturn:
from 1.65 to 1.45
Yea, but still better than 1.25 straight win that will end in eleven o'clock or 1.19 over 1.5 that ends in eye glasses. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2018
*Gamblers are like smokers, they love one another.*
LoL, Fake Love it is...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Tallesty1(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2018
grateful236:

Beautiful analysis. smiley Abeg help us with some codes so we can learn the ropes. Thanks
Funny as this may sound but when I win, I stay away from their website for some days because every option appears "legit and possible" when there's money in your account.

Maybe during Europa.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Tallesty1(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2018
xxgig:
PLEASE HOW DO I FIND THIS MARKET ON BET9JA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5536) (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.