Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4897240 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
It be like say corner go scarce today. I never forgive man city. Yeye team spoilt my joy yesterday in two tickets.

1. They were the only team that didn't play corner in the first 10mins

2. Just common 9 corners, they couldn't produce.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Viccur:
RIP in advance
Wishing you the same bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SlayerForever: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Samuel60:

The guy just shock me, with the way he spoke, it was obvious d ticket sure for am well buh e come post him rough work ticket for here mke we play. Later, he go come post Winning ticket call am recovery ticket, nonsense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
RB007:

Heehehehe!grin You wan rush go meet your ancestors?
hahahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
FRoosevelt:
What's actually recorded on the scores is not 'home run' but rather 'runs batted in'

A run was batted in by the opposing team therefore giving Pitts one run on the scores.

I'm still trying to understand the game and how it's scored though.
thanks for the input, I thought as much... The rules of baseball are quite complicated

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Samuel60:

U cancelled ur straight win and placed aweh buh the ticket u posted up here, u gave away ov1.5.. Later now if d ticket cast, una go come dey disturb us with boom boom and screenshot of game wey una play codedly ..I swear Na Mad people full dis place.

One thing about me, I have no reason for me to say something and not do it, the few who know me Alexefex and co know saying something and not doing it is not just me.

Its painful to generalize people when you feel like... I have two tickets, my main ticket has Aweh, because I feel its safer but my back up ticket has a different option.

Sometimes, this is the reason I don't like posting codes..

I do not want to start dragging anyone, especially people who only drop a comment when the want to troll someone.

I repeat again, I am the last person you can troll... I am easy going and will never go against my word..

I do not know you, but I will pretend to have not see this.

A quick advice: Keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
obakovich:
By
Hellooo
Done!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
grateful236:

We all saw it. You too dey do

grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cybertron88: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rushmore:

On sportybet,you place withdrawal by 2'16"7secs and you get it by 2'16"20secs grin
I once ran a quick in play game of over 1.5odds while dressing up to get my PC from the repair shop. The game boomed and while inspecting the fixed gadget,I placed a withdrawal and the money dropped in before I could open my banking app to transfer money to pay the repair guy.
Sportybet just need to have more options to strongly rival all the local bets put together.
Once sportybet increases the market options I swear they'll be the next big thing. Their app is second to non and always being updated. This guy's are really prepared to take over the online market. Stale bet9ja and betking can struggle for shop punters.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:

no be lie but everything is still luck tho

Yeah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rushmore:

On sportybet,you place withdrawal by 2'16"7secs and you get it by 2'16"20secs grin
I once ran a quick in play game of over 1.5odds while dressing up to get my PC from the repair shop. The game boomed and while inspecting the fixed gadget,I placed a withdrawal and the money dropped in before I could open my banking app to transfer money to pay the repair guy.
Sportybet just need to have more options to strongly rival all the local bets put together.

Yeah cheesy
Sportybet withdrawal is the fastest i have seen

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chiefhaywhy:

same here.. withdrew at 9am and was included for 12 pm batch and I received mine at 12:18 prompt.
they are good.

Nice one boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lhimeet:

Done!
Na as ooooo.
The cabal here right ooooo
Wey chief?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gabby227(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
DeckXavier:
what site or app is this
scoresway.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
WavyJohn:

I saw the option and came here to tell the thread. If you had sense, you would gave explained it calmly like Accessme did, but I just dont know your problem? Did I say I played it?
the general belief here is that the option is no longer there, now going through goalscorers I saw the option and came to tell the thread.

If I offended anyone m sorry. But guy lemme tell you I am always careful of what I post on nairaland but honestly If I chose to lose my hometraining on top your matter this evening

Thought you paid you were a Doctor, what baffles me is how you chose to be uncivilised in broad daylight like this.

Lol, so you can insult me, but if I insult you back am uncivil?
as for the “home-training” part..you can’t lose what you do not have wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
obakovich:

Na as ooooo.
The cabal here right ooooo
Wey chief?
Chief dey, but not online

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Samuel60:

The guy just shock me, with the way he spoke, it was obvious d ticket sure for am well buh e come post him rough work ticket for here mke we play. Later, he go come post Winning ticket call am recovery ticket, nonsense

#Peace ..... I played the two options....

Here's something you should know and which others are doing, if you get a code, you edit to your taste before you play, you are no punter if you bet on all the tickets you see here without editing.

Its bad, that you think I should tell you what happens in Chelsea match, meaning you have being following my postings.

Lol..people are just pathetic... grin grin

Anyway, that is that, let me concentrate on my Matches. For now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lhimeet:

Chief dey, but not online
Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

One thing about me, I have no reason for me to say something and not do it, the few who know me Alexefex and co know saying something and not doing it is not just me.

Its painful to generalize people when you feel like... I have two tickets, my main ticket has Aweh, because I feel its safer but my back up ticket has a different option.

I do not want to start dragging anyone, especially people who only drop a comment when the want to troll someone.

I repeat again, I am the last person you can troll... I am easy going and will never go against my word..

Next time before typing, mke sure u read n understand what you responding to or Better still, ignore.

You just admitted to what I pointed out and u still here ranting. Like I stated, ur main ticket carried Chelsea win either half and Meanwhile u posted away over 1.5 here and u accuse me of trolling. Abeg read to understand next time. Bye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

I don't think he was trolling you though. I'm sure you have some people following you. How would you feel if you are following me and I posted a tip for home win, it has gathered likes and shares then I now went behind and codedly stake on Home double chance?

Then it happens the match ended 0-0, I now come and start posting boom boom, back up won? I don't know about you, but I will surely feel like sending thunder to that person. cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viccur(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rushmore:

Wishing you the same bro
noo you can't wish me same cos I humbly pacified for what u wished for yourself

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Viking007:
I don't think he was trolling you though. I'm sure you have some people following you. How would you feel if you are following me and I posted a tip for home win, it has gathered likes and shares then I now went behind and codedly stake on Home double chance?

Then it happens the match ended 0-0, I now come and start posting boom boom, back up won? I don't know about you, but I will surely feel like sending thunder to that person. cheesy

Abeg run enter d nearest bar close to u collect goat meat plus Heineken for my head. I go come pay later grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by josielewa(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
omo genk no wqn play corner ooo

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Viking007:

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chelsea and Villarreal don deliver corner. Genk it be like say Man city one use una abi.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
[9pquote author=josielewa post=71374697]omo genk no wqn play corner ooo[/quote] I dey look them too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blaquemyc: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
E be like say na Genk wan Mancity us today oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hyfr(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lhimeet:

Done!
mumu Genk and malmo no wan get corners
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hyfr(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Besiktas don play corners today tire,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
josielewa:
omo genk no wqn play corner ooo
only 1 corner in 45mins
mofuckas grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hyfr(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
ernesterioo:
Chelsea and Villarreal don deliver corner. Genk it be like say Man city one use una abi.
prayer warriors are needed to break that yoke in that pitch. They must play over 8.5 corners today

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
hayurmidey:
Someone pls book this game on any bookie.. P share the booking code afterwards..
Please which site is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.