Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4894197 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
link2ok22:

I just received my money back from him.

Thanks to every1.

Very nice of him..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Aystarz: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Billic:

Very nice of him..

grin Taiwo's buddy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingdong(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
h
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Billic:

Very nice of him..

It is only a human being with expired brain that will not know that Alexistaiwo is the person behind this account.

ALEXISTAIWO IS AN UNREPENTAN SCAMMER!

18 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
nelsonebby:
If you always play straight win betting,

you're always going get disappointed at the end.

No matter what you play, you'll always end up disappointed.

Most times than never.

Alabo always win

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neroflo: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
cool cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CAPSLOCKED: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
IamJix:

Who asked you what you will use the money for? was it your money he used in staking it?

IMAGINE THE WACK COMBINATION...
"HOT PEPPER SOUP AND CHILLED YOGHURT"
embarassed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IMAGINE THE WACK COMBINATION...
"HOT PEPPER SOUP AND CHILLED YOGHURT"
embarassed

Lmao.

They all have a voice on the internet, they want to decide what life one will chose to live.
He tried bullying me the other day, I gave him his size.
It doesn't stop the fact that, his sense of reasoning is not differs from that of those pigs in animal farm.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
link2ok22:

Thanks to every1.

Cc Puskin, juzec

Nice one bro. For this naija you need to be aggressive atimes to get some people's attention. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
neroflo:
cool cool
Congrats guy. Show us way
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
link2ok22:

Thanks to every1.

Cc Puskin, juzec

This presupposes that if you hadn't call him out HERE, he would still not have repay you?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
WE NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH PEOPLE WE DEAL WITH THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE.

1..He created a new moniker, then sent me a private message asking me to help him that he has not been winning due to bad luck.

2..He also said that he will send me #5,000 so that I can play the game in my account and help him raise it to #15,000 every week then he will give me 5k out of the profit.

3..After some mails, he was insisting that he want the game played in my bookie and he want to send the 5k ,that he trust me. ..Well, I insisted that I don't and I also hate the idea of collecting people's money to play game in my account. Because I love being fair in whatever I do.

4..He asked for my number which I refused, I told him that mail is OK... ABI NO BE TO GIVR YOU ODDS? .he later dropped his whatsapp number asking me to chat him for easier communication... I refused and later gave him a number to call me since he was insisting on it..

5...I decided to run a check on that line... Guess who was behind it? PROMISIOUS.. Lol
This fool is trying too hard to nail me as a scammer.I am glad that I didn't fall for his trick... He would have rushed here to tell you people that he sent me money and I scammed him. grin

6..All my life, I always try my best to be fair in any dealings. That is why it will be very hard to nail me no matter how anybody tries ,God willing.

PRESIOUS, I am warning you.. Stay away from me.. Out of your stupidity, you are exposing yourself more to me... I now have your 2 phone numbers and more informations.

I WANT YOU TO COME HERE AND CALL ME A LIAR, THEN I WILL POST MY PROOF HERE FOR SANE MIND TO JUDGE..

I AM ALWAYS 1000000000 MILES AHEAD OF YOUR SORRY ASS.. YOU CANT NAIL AN INNOCENT GUY.. BE WISE. grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
hardeycute:
This presupposes that if you hadn't call him out HERE, he would still not have repay you?
No! He wouldn't have returned his money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dreh17(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Guys please any feasible game? Not booking oo,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raeki: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
wallexbaba:
Rosenheim - Bayern II

bet

ht/ft = 1/2. 30 odds.

or

ht/ft = 1/x. 14 odds
looking likely, home is winning already, tho i didnt play.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Promisious is online viewing like a thief in the night.... why is he mute.... ?

If you want to take a revenge, why not come clean? I always fight with verifiable facts..

Like I told you the other day, if you don't show proof of me scamming you or anybody.. Here or outside nairaland, you will forever be accused wrongly.. You will suffer the consequences here on earth and after..

Hope our moderators are watching.. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emzry1: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
neroflo:
cool cool
congrats bro. Please can I send you a mail?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
IamJix:

It is only a human being with expired brain that will not know that Alexistaiwo is the person behind this account.

ALEXISTAIWO IS AN UNREPENTAN SCAMMER!

You are a foooooooooool..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sportybet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
LaMujer:
How long till l before sportybet deposit is confirmed, please?
It's always instant. 2sec max
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
The rate at which curses fly around this thread is alarming.

How can something good happen?

Cursed folks everywhere

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RoronoaZoro(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
This thread grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
livelymatilda22:

1..He created a new moniker, then sent me a private message asking me to help him that he has not been winning due to bad luck.

2..He also said that he will send me #5,000 so that I can play the game in my account and help him raise it to #15,000 every week then he will give me 5k out of the profit.

3..After some mails, he was insisting that he want the game played in my bookie and he want to send the 5k ,that he trust me. ..Well, I insisted that I don't and I also hate the idea of collecting people's money to play game in my account. Because I love being fair in whatever I do.

4..He asked for my number which I refused, I told him that mail is OK... ABI NO BE TO GIVR YOU ODDS? .he later dropped his whatsapp number asking me to chat him for easier communication... I refused and later gave him a number to call me since he was insisting on it..

5...I decided to run a check on that line... Guess who was behind it? PROMISIOUS.. Lol
This fool is trying too hard to nail me as a scammer.I am glad that I didn't fall for his trick... He would have rushed here to tell you people that he sent me money and I scammed him. grin

6..All my life, I always try my best to be fair in any dealings. That is why it will be very hard to nail me no matter how anybody tries ,God willing.

PRESIOUS, I am warning you.. Stay away from me.. Out of your stupidity, you are exposing yourself more to me... I now have your 2 phone numbers and more informations.

I WANT YOU TO COME HERE AND CALL ME A LIAR, THEN I WILL POST MY PROOF HERE FOR SANE MIND TO JUDGE..

I AM ALWAYS 1000000000 MILES AHEAD OF YOUR SORRY ASS.. YOU CANT NAIL AN INNOCENT GUY.. BE WISE. grin

grin grin grin burst my brain

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dennisworld1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Merrybet 22odd 210434906
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Live bet.

Ingolstadt vs St Pauli

O1.5

2+ odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
17odd
Sportybet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Una two still dey quarrel? You two should bury the hatchet and move on na.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rushmore:

Didn't you hear him say, the guy is tryna pin something on him

smiley smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
livelymatilda22:

you're a smart guy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

grin grin grin burst my brain
Lol... Just imagine that I fell for his #5000 (with the intention of helping him to play the game with my account)... Then something happens like me getting banned by spam bot or through insults..
He would have been here posting details of how I scammed him of #5000 and ran away.

Before I return from ban, NAIRALAND CHIEF JUSTICE go Don judge me tire. grin

One need to be careful and smart ooo.Evil people plenty for this faceless forum

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rushmore:

Quarrel who? Na him dey chase shadow.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Coldplayy:
you're a smart guy
My brother... One need to be extra careful ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51