Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4882735 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Right Honourable Donpiiko, kaycee125. I hail you.
How your side,
Thanks for the other day.
Much regards.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Right Honourable Donpiiko, kaycee125. I hail you.
How your side,
Thanks for the other day.
Much regards.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fohia(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
N it happened at d last minute... 1xbet I love una... steady pay out...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
so munching someone's post from May is now a way to score cheap points when the person never scammed anyone. I was expecting a private conversation as a form of attach. The way dubai4eva always do.

Now show me anyone on this thread who hasn't dropped his ID or solicited for funds here, even viking007 dropped his details for goldenval.

The score is still 0 - 0 as far as I'm concerned
Lol..FBI Don show..... He accused me of Scamming people.. Why didn't you ask him to show a private conversation as proof that I scammed him or anybody here..?

He calls you FBI, why not help him post proof that I scammed him or anybody?

I know say crumb hunters plenty here... I was ready for y'all.... 2,000,000 likes and 50,000 monikers no dey shake me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rushmore:

I can perceive the anger in your letters hahahahaha
Don't mind those cows.

The New Saints lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
So na THE NEW SERPENTS (TNS) dem wan use catch us today cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Antiriot

Sir, I would really love to HOST you on this thread one day.

Donpiiko, I know your name carries weight in the ashewo thread, help me convince antiriot to shift his attention down here

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
so munching someone's post from May is now a way to score cheap points when the person never scammed anyone. I was expecting a private conversation as a form of attach. The way dubai4eva always do.

Now show me anyone on this thread who hasn't dropped his ID or solicited for funds here, even viking007 dropped his details for goldenval.

The score is still 0 - 0 as far as I'm concerned

boss ehn.. some people here no mature at all.

I remember posting the other time asking for who will credit my account in exchange for airtime. the guy asked me put my number on my signature.. not here o

na so that Dubai idiot go search my number with true caller com post my full names here... we no get misunderstanding o.

imagine the two idiots too... begin dig to find Wetin to use attack.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Saintpaul2477: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
ceejayx:
So na THE NEW SERPENTS (TNS) dem wan use catch us today cry

Village headmaster, even there over 2.5 odds no be here. overrated team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Have you guys noticed that Chewbacca and some guys no longer frequent here with their tips? Ever since some nuisance n trolls came on here.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
If Bristol city scores, the first person to quote me gets 1,400

Second person 1k

Na them dey hold my ticket so

grin grin

Bristol no wan Score o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Saintpaul2477:

Village headmaster, even there over 2.5 odds no be here. overrated team
I dey tell you,I've unfollowed them undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
To those who requested for it. This is Promiscious with his alternate account (Wiseone208) trying to set me up with #5,000. Hahaha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
chinedusamuel:

we are waiting sir
pushking:
Oga viking007 aveg drop weekend games make I follow you chop
Since been posted, good luck.
https://www.nairaland.com/2037098/soccer-nostrademus-excellent-football-analysis/594#71396327

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
He sent his whatsapp number when I didn't reply

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bristol Bristol

smiley smiley ...na una them use stop my 34k cheesy cheesy

Well we try again tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Livelymatilda22 and co please you should know when you make a joke for long it becomes boring.

Tomorrow is Saturday and instead of seeing tips all we see are banters from two adults behaving like kids.

Dear punters keep the codes flying.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
He didn't stop

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Lol..FBI Don show..... He accused me of Scamming people.. Why didn't you ask him to show a private conversation as proof that I scammed him or anybody here..?

He calls you FBI, why not help him post proof that I scammed him or anybody?

I know say crumb hunters plenty here... I was ready for y'all.... 2,000,000 likes and 50,000 monikers no dey shake me.

Ogbeni, I don't have your time. He accused you of scamming. That's between you two.

Have you ever wondered how I got to know your name. You have been extremely careful not to post your personal details on nairaland. You should know if I dig further, I will start littering here with your pix, but like I said, you aren't worth it.

I noticed you are always EAGER to attack and continue attacking anybody wey nor get your time. Profbett deactivated, yhemy doesn't give a damn about you (who wants to mingle with an impersonator) YOU GLORIFY YOURSELF AS THEIR TORMENTOR. Because they don't respond to your rant, you think you've subdued them with your childish rants. YET, MACHINEMANYA THAT WAS READY TO FACE YOUR STUPIDITY WITH STUPIDITY, YOU RAN AWAY. TILL TODAY YOU'VE NOT ONE DAY MENTIONED MACHINEMANYA IN YOUR POST.

And they say you nor dey tire. I wonder why you got tired of facing him

I can see how you're trying hard to impress your BBNaija fellows here. KEEP TRYING.

19 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Still trying to tempt me. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wiseone28: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
livelymatilda22:
To those who requested for it. This is Promiscious with his alternate account (Wiseone208) trying to set me up with #5,000. Hahaha

Any fool trying to clone my name for evil act na SANGO GO KILL AM
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
come to think of it o... its been a while goldenval and Chewbacca posted here o...

hope you guys are OK and doing well.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

Ogbeni, I don't have your time. He accused you of scamming. That's between you two.

Have you ever wondered how I got to know your name. You have been extremely careful not to post your personal details on nairaland. You should know if I dig further, I will start littering here with your pix, but like I said, you aren't worth it.

I noticed you are always EAGER to attack and continue attacking anybody wey nor get your time. Profbett deactivated, yhemy doesn't give a damn about you (who wants to mingle with an impersonator) YOU GLORIFY YOURSELF AS THEIR TORMENTOR. Because they don't respond to your rant, you think you've subdued them with your childish rants. YET, MACHINEMANYA THAT WAS READY TO FACE YOUR STUPIDITY WITH STUPIDITY, YOU RAN AWAY. TILL TODAY YOU'VE NOT ONE DAY MENTIONED MACHINEMANYA IN YOUR POST.

And they say you nor dey tire.

I can see how you're trying hard to impress your BBNaija fellows here. KEEP TRYING.

OGA FBI.. LOL. I DARE YOU..... GOD OR WHATEVER YOU SERVE WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU DONT.

EMPTY BARREL LIKE YOU.....YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING

FBI THAT CANNOT GET 10 GOOD ODDS.... IS THAT ONE FBI.. HAHAHA

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
wiseone28:

Any fool trying to clone my name for evil act na SANGO GO KILL AM
Lol...The fool was even following some people here.including me to get my attention

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
cyberhike:

come to think of it o... its been a while goldenval and Chewbacca posted here o...

hope you guys are OK and doing well.

Sincerely do you still enjoy coming here? Stupidity is always on display yet many still commends it. Kids everywhere
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
His local ass was exposed again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2018

5...I decided to run a check on that line... Guess who was behind it? PROMISIOUS.. Lol
This fool is trying too hard to nail me as a scammer.I am glad that I didn't fall for his trick... He would have rushed here to tell you people that he sent me money and I scammed him. grin

6..All my life, I always try my best to be fair in any dealings. That is why it will be very hard to nail me no matter how anybody tries ,God willing.

PRESIOUS, I am warning you.. Stay away from me.. Out of your stupidity, you are exposing yourself more to me... I now have your 2 phone numbers and more informations.

THIS IS JUST CHILDISH

Promiscous thinks and he's tryna nailed you as a scammer.

You are so sure you're not a scammer.

NOW, if truly you're not a scammer, if he had sent that 5k, your dealings with him would have vindicated you.

You claimed, if you're under ban, he will rush to use that opportunity to label you a scammer. YOU SUDDENLY FORGOT HE SENT YOU A MAIL THROUGH G-MAIL AND WHATSAPP, I WONDER WETIN CONCERN NAIRALAND BAN WITH GMAIL AND WHATSAPP

So you rush to screenshot your convo and upload on nairaland to just score cheap points

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by arukwe123(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
anybody fit help in funding betpawa. I will transfer to the person's account. please anyone
cc: Viking007
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
I am posting details so that his fellow crumb hunters will know that I ain't dropping no lies... I know say una reach 6000 for this thread.. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
nuesednutlofa:

THIS IS JUST CHILDISH

Promiscous thinks and he's tryna nailed you as a scammer.

You are so sure you're not a scammer.

NOW, if truly you're not a scammer, if he had sent that 5k, your dealings with him would have vindicated you.

You claimed, if you're under ban, he will rush to use that opportunity to label you a scammer. YOU SUDDENLY FORGOT HE SENT YOU A MAIL THROUGH G-MAIL AND WHATSAPP, I WONDER WETIN CONCERN NAIRALAND BAN WITH GMAIL AND WHATSAPP

So you rush to screenshot your convo and upload on nairaland to just score cheap points
Childish him? After you sounded as he I was lying hug? Lol. You Don change mouth.... Hahahahaha

I had to do everything to clear myself Biko.... Bad name no good ooo

It is illegal to post personal information of people here without their consent..

Since he started it, I had to reply him in kind.

I was hoping the moderator won't ban me before I am done with him to clear myself.

Well, FORTUNATELY FOR ME, I DIDNT ACCPET THE OFFER TO COLLECT MONEY FROM HIM AND PLAY ON HIS BEHALF...

i don't do that rubbish and won't start it with him... Cry less Biko.. You have nothing to say. Lol

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
arukwe123:
anybody fit help in funding betpawa. I will transfer to the person's account. please anyone
cc: Viking007
Are you having issues funding with your card? They also don't accept my card too, I always have to use quickteller, which comes with extra charges. You should try quickteller.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.