Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4916923 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ako1tse: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
ceejayx:

It was a halftime change na u lost
but no changes in the first half and the first change was in the second half. and my stake was on first substitution in second half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
johnpablo541:

No longer have access to my email I used for Nairaland. Do you still make use of that number you were using for whatsapp earlier this year. I think i used to have your contact. Lemme check
oh sorry i forgot we had a chat before..... man head full nowadays grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
ako1tse:

but no changes in the first half and the first change was in the second half. and my stake was on first substitution in second half
It was halftime change, before the second half kicked off
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Machinemayana:
Am Having Same Issues Too, I Wthdrew Since 11am. No Alert, A Guy In Here Complained Too Cc Chubi007
it took. 2hrs max

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
ako1tse:
please how is this a lost game biko. betking is a scam. Strasbourg made changes in second half. someone please help me check biko
you're scam bro, 46"mins is during the break=loss... second half changing starts counting from 47mins

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Have you had a chat with there CC?
nah. It’s one Kuwait league match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
so munching someone's post from May is now a way to score cheap points when the person never scammed anyone. I was expecting a private conversation as a form of attach. The way dubai4eva always do.

Now show me anyone on this thread who hasn't dropped his ID or solicited for funds here, even viking007 dropped his details for goldenval.

The score is still 0 - 0 as far as I'm concerned

you are smarter than this.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
nah.
It’s one Kuwait league match.

Okay, enjoy!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
grin lady indeed
lol i tell u bro......

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Why is 1xbet not accepting deposit?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
cool
Please Code oo bro!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
cool

Code plz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

I don try tire
No otp
Maybe its a sign to delete the app sef
The complaints are too much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
promisious:

. Code plz

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
olasneh1109:
Please Code oo bro!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
sats:

I don try tire
No otp
Maybe its a sign to delete the app sef
The complaints are too much
yes exactly for about 2days now no otp...omo na to stick to bet9ja o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
austino677:
it took. 2hrs max
wow Which payment did you use? I used direct bank transfer UBA TO be precise,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Fellow sportybet users, is there anyone experiencing this issue?
Al Kuwait SC Vs Al Arabi has ended(4-0) several hours ago, but Sportybet has not confirmed it which is delaying my winning...

This is unlike sportybet.. Anybody experiencing same? 52.18 odds is not a joke ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Machinemayana:
wow Which payment did you use? I used direct bank transfer UBA TO be precise,
same zenith bank option
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
same issue too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2018
nelsonebby:
Won 100k but sportybet refuse to green ma ticket.
I am experiencing the same.. Do you have Al Kuwait Vs Al Arabi among your games? It is the only game that it delaying mine.. Home team won 4:0.

Hopefully it will be confirmed over night... Sportybet better behave

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2018
livelymatilda22:
Fellow sportybet users, is there anyone experiencing this issue?
Al Kuwait SC Vs Al Arabi has ended(4-0) several hours ago, but Sportybet has not confirmed it which is delaying my winning...

This is unlike sportybet.. Anybody experiencing same? 52.18 odds is not a joke ooo grin

Based on my observations, I must acknowledge you a good punter. The only issues I tend to have with u is the fact that u prefer to engage into much fight/banters rather than the main purpose of the thread. Don’t you think it would be much of a blessing to drop tips for people u tag “Crumb eaters” so they can eventually win on their own rather than being tag beggers by u ??. Just saying

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Machinemayana(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2018
austino677:
same zenith bank option
Let me place another withdrawal, Hopefully it falls in before 8am tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback thou
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2018
promisious:

Code plz
This kind relegation na wa ooo grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Samuel60:

Based on my observations, I must acknowledge you a good punter. The only issues I tend to have with u is the fact that u prefer to engage into much fight/banters rather than the main purpose of the thread. Don’t you think it would be much of a blessing to drop tips for people u tag “Crumb eaters” so they can eventually win on their own rather than being tag beggers by u ??. Just saying
Hmmm...Sincerely, I didn't come here to fight.. If you check my previous posts here, I used to drop games... Bout I later noticed how some group of people love to bully new comers here... I am not the kind of person they can bully out of this thread. I will rather make the thread a hell for them..

Do you know that Yehmy and Promisious called the number I gave Promisious(He disguised as wisdom208 to ask for favour) to threaten him with death.

They told him that they will kill him(thinking they were talking to me) One of them told him that he now has his father and mother's number that they will track and kill them too..

I will be there tomorrow to confirm it and post the proof here .We will then report the matter at police station.. Should anything happen to any of them, they will be held responsible.

The conversation was also recorded according to him.. I will get the proof tomorrow and post it here..

Thank God I have details of Yehmy(Name,pictures,phone number, Nysc info) and Promisious(name,pictures,bank account details and phone number).

This thread is filled with bitter, jealous, frustrated and wailing crumb hunters with their pull him down syndrome grin ... They can't hold me responsible for it..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Hmmm...Sincerely, I didn't come here to fight.. If you check my previous posts here, I used to drop games... Bout I later noticed how some group of people love to bully new comers here... I am not the kind of person they can bully out of this thread. I will rather make the thread a hell for them..

This thread is filled with bitter, jealous, frustrated and wailing crumb hunters with their pull him down syndrome grin ... They can't hold me responsible for it..

Honestly the truth is u really don’t need all dis..Just drop ur tips n bounce, anyways best of luck

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by xgames: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Machinemayana:
Let me place another withdrawal, Hopefully it falls in before 8am tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback thou
men dey withdraw boiz dey deposit... Oluwa bless boiz too, mk wesef withdraw. It's over a month now and I HV been suffering the "1-cut" syndrome
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2018
xgames:
men dey withdraw boiz dey deposit... Oluwa bless boiz too, mk wesef withdraw. It's over a month now and I HV been suffering the "1-cut" syndrome
Don't lose hope...you'll surely smile!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2018
xgames:
If you are really suffering from "1-cut" syndrome, I will advice you to play it as permutation(Bet9ja) if you can afford the money..... You can also flex it (Sportybet) or play it on Nairabet if you have atleast 10 games that are not less than 1.20 odds in your accumulation..

You can also divide it into 2 or 3 then play.. At all at all, na hin bad

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:46am On Sep 23, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Ah bros, I am telling you that Yehmy and Promisious are planning to kill some people and you are still talking about tips?
Do you value tips more than human lives?

I will get to see him to confirm it tomorrow, then make a formal complaint at the Police station then drop some copies here. This is Naija filled with devilish low life.

And do U actually think they are gonna kill someone or u just calling them out for attention sake??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.