Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4873183 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cybertron88: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pls is dere no one using bet365 I know I have seen several winning tickets from this bookies. How do you guys withdraw. I want to withdraw and don't like the idea of this bank wire. I was thinking I could withdraw to my skrill or debit card but can't seem to locate the option. Abeg someone who uses this bookie should assist.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
AlvaroMorata:
E cut na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

I played 1.5 unfortunately.

Even if I play 30, games... Judas must betray Jesus.

But if I flex and the money becomes small, I Win... Alabi wetin naa.. cry cry
Its been long you praised your living God, even your motivational quotes had dwindled. Alabi na bastard! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
livelymatilda:
When your frustrated haters spend their Alawi and pocket money on data, searching for your personal informations all over the internet,.. But can't afford #200 to play Pfp... grin

Cc Yehmy and Promisious
Ah ah na...
Just drop the qualms.. raising settled dust never did anyone good.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dwayne22:

E cut na

And i said it won? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dmola(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
jizzus:
Lol Incase u wan buy for friends grin grin grin
frnds ke..wn all my frnds ave d sim alrdy ..bros na one I won buy oh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
vampire2020:
Ronaldo Fans how Market grin grin grin grin grin
Leave us alone Biko! cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

And i said it won? undecided
Chai hope u don't play all this games you post here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rushmore:

Leave us alone Biko! cry
Help me look for my good friend Viking grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
bluefilm:
Why I even go pick Viktoria Plzen today? cry cry cry
I played over 2.5 to avoid stories that touch the kidney.
Plzen played like they were paid off in the locker room!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
dmola:

frnds ke..wn all my frnds ave d sim alrdy ..bros na one I won buy oh
What's the card used for?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
vampire2020:
Hahahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rushmore:

Ah ah na...
Just drop the qualms.. raising settled dust never did anyone good.

Rush, save ur breath.. After I saw this about Livelymatilda , I just know there is no need for rants.

I have been wasting my time with a Danfo driver cry cry.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
cybertron88:
Pls is dere no one using bet365 I know I have seen several winning tickets from this bookies. How do you guys withdraw. I want to withdraw and don't like the idea of this bank wire. I was thinking I could withdraw to my skrill or debit card but can't seem to locate the option. Abeg someone who uses this bookie should assist.

kindly contact chewbacca n austino77
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dwayne22:

Chai hope u don't play all this games you post here?

Oga go and continue your search for a wife..
Me and you no get talk.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
They could have set this thread ablaze, Penaldo fans right now.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
promisious:

Rush, save ur breath.. After I saw this about Livelymatilda , I just know there is no need for rants.

I have been wasting my time with a Danfo driver cry cry.
Shuttling between locations doesn't necessarily mean he's a public transport driver.
By the way, there's nothing banal about being a driver na..
You guys should just keep calm let's all focus on beating Alabi smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gody05:
Its been long you praised your living God, even your motivational quotes had dwindled. Alabi na bastard! grin

pls in all manners, don't let us include God in any of our sarcasms, i actually wanted to laugh at first when reading the post but when i saw God!!!! i felt bad instantly......pls edit n remove God from this post.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
vampire2020:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gody05:
They could have set this thread ablaze, Penaldo fans right now.
Leave us alone na cry
CR7 be embarrassing us upandan since he joined Juve cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rushmore:

Shuttling between locations doesn't necessarily mean he's a public transport driver.
By the way, there's nothing banal about being a driver na..
You guys should just keep calm let's all focus on beating Alabi smiley

I tire oo.. kids deviating from the main purpose of this thread.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

Oga go and continue your search for a wife..
Me and you no get talk.
Lwkmd...� wife kee you there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

I tire oo.. kids deviating from the main purpose of this thread.
You sef,why you tell my guy make hin go continue to dey search for wife na? Hahahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rushmore:

I played over 2.5 to avoid stories that touch the kidney.
Plzen played like they were paid off in the locker room!

Chai.

I no go play Plzen again this season.

The strong thing dey do me today go last me till this season finish. cry cry cry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Turkeelex:

pls in all manners, don't let us include God in any of our sarcasms, i actually wanted to laugh at first when reading the post but when i saw God!!!! i felt bad instantly......pls edit n remove God from this post.....
My apologies and its ain't my intention to mock God as I dare not however perhaps u don't know the dude's attitude anytime he fortunately won a bet. He always act like the only punter serving HIM

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dwayne22:

Lwkmd...� wife kee you there
Una two get serious problem!
Hahahahaha
But baba,how far the search dey go? grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
bluefilm:

Chai.

I no go play Plzen again this season.

The strong thing dey do me today go last me till this season finish. cry cry cry
Kpele...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rushmore:

Leave us alone na cry
CR7 be embarrassing us upandan since he joined Juve cry
(in your voice) hahahahahaha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Viking007:
congratulations to Austino677 and every other plastic and pseudo fans

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gody05:
(in your voice) hahahahahaha
Na we go still laugh last cool cool cool
Dude is probably taking roots properly before he starts his scoring spree.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gody05:
My apologies and its ain't my intention to mock God as I dare not however perhaps u don't know the dude's attitude anytime be fortunately win a bet. He always act like the only punter serving HIM

nice one n God bless u bro, he understand n he has forgiven u for u've apologized..... lol i can relate to oyimjere posts......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)