Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4887540 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Make I take God beg una for the last time, because it's just obvious I have stopped quoting some nonsense.

Boss, nairaland is a free forum, I can do whatever I want to do as long as I am not offending anyone.

Back then I drop my codes Even till date, I do. Unless I didn't play the game. Until you guys made it a case with my games, now I withdraw. Well I now post winnings, and now its a case.

I can post whatever I want on Nairaland, winnings or not. Anyone that can't stand it can go hug anything.

But making it seem like your loss or gain is in my hands is not nice.

There are over 45 punters here, attacking me won't do any good.

Any of those guys can give you what you want, please make una stop making it seem like I owe anyone.

I will drop codes or winnings how I like, and this obvious will be the last time am gonna talk about this matter.

When I forecast good games, I post. And anyone who plays is responsible, am not some sort of magician.

Would start pushing for bans on accounts

Cc:Puskin, Mynd44, Missyb3, Fynestboi
will you keep quiet just hear yourself what's the essence of dropping winning ticket here? oniranu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Joeflix257:

2mins to go 2 more throw ins
Hey excuse me, what bookie are you using that gives throw-in
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Joeflix257:

2mins to go 2 more throw ins
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

[s]Make I take God beg you guys for the last time, because it's just obvious I have stopped quoting some nonsense.

Boss, nairaland is a free forum, I can do whatever I want to do as long as I am not offending anyone.

Back then I drop my codes Even till date, I do. Unless I didn't play the game. Until you guys made it a case with my games, now I withdraw. Well I now post winnings, and now its a case.

I can post whatever I want on Nairaland, winnings or not. Anyone that can't stand it can go hug anything.

Any of those guys can give you want you want, please make una stop making it seem like I owe anyone.

I will drop codes or winnings how I like, and this obvious will be the last time am gonna talk about this matter.

When I forecast good games, I post. And anyone who plays is responsible, am not some sort of magician.

Would start pushing for bans on accounts[/s]

Ogbeni shut up there. You're a child and an insecure one at that. See the way his whining like a baby. You promised him to send him those games and you didn't. He reminded you then someone else reminded you and you still didn't. So shut up. Now tell me why are you showing us your winning ticket if it's not to seek approval on a faceless forum. So shut up. You want to push for bans of accounts? As what? Boy shut up once again and take a few seat back. Nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
nelsonebby:
I also mistakenly deposited 95k instead of 9500
I hope nothing goes wrong embarassed

My brother, from what I learned from the Bible, what is bad needs prayer for it to be good, what is good needs prayer for it not to turn bad.
Right now, It's halftime and everything is looking good, my prayer still with you bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wetin those Liverpool players smoke this night..... How are they gonna get 7 corners in the second half...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Make I take God beg una for the last time, because it's just obvious I have stopped quoting some nonsense.

Any of those guys can give you what you want, please make una stop making it seem like I owe anyone.

You mustn't reply all your mentions. Some are better ignored.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KevinDein: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ufranklin92:
Napoli and shitty Liverpool, were are the corners ����
They are playing the game at an annoyingly low tempo. Very unlike both teams.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
I think this is the busiest thread in nairaland....guy please which art course can I study with this result?....(I was thinking of economics,NB: I have another waec result I wrote in 2014,it was an art result then with only b3 in government,can I merge the both results together?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
stemmez:
PSG and ManCity always deliver.

I can bet my boobs on them any day anytime. Sweet over 5.5goals at 4odds.
You've been betting ur small boobs since last week..e neva green

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
stemmez:
PSG and ManCity always deliver.

I can bet my boobs on them any day anytime. Sweet over 5.5goals at 4odds.
those peanut you call boobs aren't worth it... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
officialfestus:
I think this is the busiest thread in nairaland....guy please which art course can I study with this result?....(I was thinking of economics,NB: I have another waec result I wrote in 2014,it was an art result then with only b3 in government,can I merge the both results together?
Kindly go to education thread bro..na Over8.5 corners we dey look for like dis angry

26 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Joeflix257: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Stephenmoka4:

1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by finestpicks(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Inplay double

Rotterdam over 0.5 match goals
Derby over 0.5 match goals

Double @2.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Viking007:

OK man. Got it... cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
motta:
will you keep quiet just hear yourself what's the essence of dropping winning ticket here? oniranu

Ok

1 Like

greatestman:

God bless you, punting is for strong mind why you go dey vex for person winnings or posting winnings. It do baffle some height of ineptness in this. Win or loss. You don't owe anyone explanation whatsoever.

Bless up

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

OK man. Got it... cool
That shouldn't stop you from posting your tips in anyway, screenshots of your winnings doesn't help anyone. Thank you sire.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
grateful236:

That one na small boy. To drop code dey hard am. Na so show us winning ticket dey shout boom. Nonsense
Lol...Old man like you go wake up, brush teeth if you even remember.. Then connect Nairaland with your free 10Mb come set wait for SMALL BOYS to drop codes and odds for you.. grin

1...Your brain na for FASHION?
2...Betting na by FORCE?
3..Must you bet EVERYDAY?

Old frustrated men with jealous and bitter mind everywhere..Tufiakwaaa..

God save Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

Cc:Puskin, Mynd44, Missyb3, Fynestboi
u dn vex, pls can u quote the line where it is indicated that I dey accuse or abuse u.....more over I have encouraged ur good work in the morning, unto sey I say make u drop game na why u type all dis, no vex oooo.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by profdotcom: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

How?
as Barcelona don score no more one corner one corner one corner!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Lol...Old man like you go wake up, brush teeth if you even [s]remember.. Then connect Nairaland with your free 10Mb come set wait for SMALL BOYS to drop codes and odds for you.. grin

1...Your brain na FASHION?
2...Betting na by FORCE?
3..Must you bet EVERYDAY?

Old frustrated men with jealous and bitter mind everywhere..Tufiakwaaa..

. God save Nigeria[/s]

If you dont Show up to talk nonsense. Who will?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Now that Steve Bruce have been shown the exit... When will United do the needfull?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Where is this guy that played 2 odds with me, Kindly cashout, don't know why Liverpool are still in Just 4 corners.

ajericho, please if you see cashout please do
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
wallexbaba:
u dn vex, pls can u quote the line where it is indicated that I dey accuse or abuse u.....more over I have encouraged ur good work in the morning, unto sey I say make u drop game na why u type all dis, no vex oooo.

That reply ain't for you, some part of it were..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Napoli don get 4.... wetin Liverpool dey do for pitch exactly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
profdotcom:
as Barcelona don score no more one corner one corner one corner!

grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Viking007:
That shouldn't stop you from posting your tips in anyway, screenshots of your winnings doesn't help anyone. Thank you sire.

True. I post codes, tips, warnings here almost everyday, even the blind knows that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
when you played x2&un4.5 Nd its already 1-3 in 56 mins

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
SaintHilary:

Kindly go to education thread bro..na Over8.5 corners we dey look for like dis angry

cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Viking007:
Its not a matter of ignoring mentions. I've been observing that guy esp today. I was guessing at a kid at the end of the moniker,
He just proved it here now by calling on mods. To do what now?
Witness his wailings
Hold that one for street, e go squeak like stuck pig. Calling Mods, SMH
Best he be transparent in his acts.
I feel the frustration of the guy he promised to drop code for. Its like waiting for an alert that never shows up.

Las Las, Whaa do I know?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.