Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889098 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5862) (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
TissuePaper:
hahaha...you won't understand bro, I didn't come here for alabi, rather I came here to read past posts on the thread and how people where taunting me with Vitiligo and some even went further to post pictures.. Lol

A certain guy in the food section tried to do the same and received a very profound scolding from members of the thread... Whereas on this thread the peeps where giving them the go ahead finger..liking their post and stuff...it irks me tho, seeing that different groups contains a particular gathering of people.

Seeing the food section is filled with people advanced in age, mind, understanding and intelligence, while on here we have the exact opposite.

They are still my brothers, afoltundeseun Donpikko liamm Promisious thankusir iamjix Rb007 Irepmycity Chiefheywhy lhimeet Chewbacca chiefhaywhy and a host of others who deemed it fit to play the body shaming card...i just went through their posts and saw what they contained..lol

There where still some good eggs in any case, I saw them wealth7, locust mrjames007 Froosevelt.

If there is anything I learnt from the divergence in the reactions that where given it is that the gathering of gamblers is characterized by hostility or more euphemistically I'll like to call it ignorance.

I'm taking a walk in the park and I see a man with bumps and unusual growth on his head and face and we have a little disagreement, then I say, just look how big the bumps on your face are.. Hahaha I think you should consider committing suicide because if I were you that is what I would i would have done..lol

And then go to the guys facebook timeline and post his pics on his wall and say hello people this is how your friend looks like, can you see those huge bumps on his face pls unfriend him Asap....and then after repeating this for sometime, I go to bed with a big smile on my face and say to myself wow I really had him today..I'm the real MVP and then the next day I do the same thing.

I must be so proud of myself, the next day I walk into a bar to have a drink and the bar man puts on his TV and changes the station to the local news channel and I hear the following words 'Man diagnosed with bumps on his face and head has been found to have committed suicide by drug overdose in his apartment'...and then I say to myself.. Wow I really did it, I won, he has finally committed suicide, nobody messes with me and goes Scott free.

And me basking in the euphoria of the moment, and drunk on whiskey, knowing that I gave someone a sly tongue which eventually made him commit suicide..

I staggered forth towards the highway in an attempt to cross over to the other side of the road and less aware that there is a drunk truck driver approaching me ...i get hit by the truck driver, who absconds immediately after hitting me, as I lay on the ground motionless and mesmerized with an array of broken bones...i was dying.

A good samaritan calls an ambulance which speedily arrives and takes me to the hospital, the doctors try their best to revive me but the bleeding just couldn't stop... And there on the hospital bed I think to myself... So this is how I die...is this coincidence or a mere occurrence of nature, I hope I see the guy with bumps on his head and apologize to him for all the words I said...i wish I could turn back the hands of time, but no, it has happened and nothing can be done about that.

I slowly see life slipping away from my fingers but the only wish I had was to make things right, I shouldn't have said those words, but this is it.

The doctors hear the beeping sound and say we've lost him, they wrap me up in a bag and take me to the morgue...and so I remain, without consciousness, idle and never to be revived.

*let love abide in our hearts*

It could be you tomorrow

#one love

Stop playing the godamn pity card.

You were the one that abused my late dad first.

I've nothing against you.. Stay blessed!

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
mannatech:

Here in kaduna, bet9ja shops litter every street corners.
Though kaduna is a more liberal compared to other core northern states
KD na very neutral zone na. I think they even have more Christians than Muslims.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ykgold29(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Hmm no need to hide myself again ...Seriously, Ashawo is not a crime now... You can even call me on this line.. 08097750765

If I fvck you once, you will be the one to call me another day.
Do you like Mouth Action and doggy style? Lori Lori Standing?

Call me whenever you are ready... But hold your money ooo.. No free fvck and hope you ain't a ritualistic

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

Stop playing the godamn pity card.

You were the one that abused my late dad first.

I've nothing against you.. Stay blessed!

The guy came here and wrote one longish poem for us to read..
When did it start and who started it, he did not say.
Let him take chill pill sit down somewhere..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
ykgold29:

See em current number 07015618130..but e get male secretary sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
promisious:

Baba, I just dey... Sorry for the inconvenience. But e think say na yab I dey talk of..
Who yapping parents Epp. . But if ones parent get to know how e child is a nuisance probably from 100 or more persons, it will help matters
He no go better for you if you no call them... You think they are like your parents that drop their numbers Ugandan for petty jobs... ?

Emejuru never reach to get their numbers let alone you ...Funny clowns everywhere.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
livelymatilda22:

He no go better for you if you no call them... You think they are like your parents that drop their numbers Ugandan for petty jobs...

Emejuru never reach to get their numbers let alone you ...Funny clowns everywhere.

And I got your ID from your father himself

Just take chill pill

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
danduchi:
thank you Chewbacca... Game won
you welcome cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wiseone28: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why Dundalk always mumu like this when you needed them most

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
German teams are good in corner market.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
IamJix:

good? Stay off that leaugue.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wrench: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
IamJix:
You are rIght
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
@livelymatilda22 and @promisious
U guys should abeg chill nau, or take your troubles to your pms, you're derailing the purpose of the thread..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by codemaniacs: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
zz

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
IamJix:

Don't let today's game mislead you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mohsis:
FV4D7

This may just be the last time I'll post here... This group has lost its relevance. Alabi has succeeded in making people loose focus on the purpose of the group
I play your games, your games are lit. Don't stop posting them just ignore the noise makers
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
The MODS should just close this Thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:
This is what I posted in the afternoon, wey bot ban me.

Like I said, Ihaven't confirmed it o
okay, guys. I just CONFIRMED the site to be legit. I will be dropping the picture evidence and the site later tonight when the Mods are asleep to avoid ban.

As y'all know, I'm always the first to attack anyone who come here with shady links. But trust me, you'll be marveled.

See you at midnite

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
TissuePaper:
hahaha...you won't understand bro, I didn't come here for alabi, rather I came here to read past posts on the thread and how people where taunting me with Vitiligo and some even went further to post pictures.. Lol

A certain guy in the food section tried to do the same and received a very profound scolding from members of the thread... Whereas on this thread the peeps where giving them the go ahead finger..liking their post and stuff...it irks me tho, seeing that different groups contains a particular gathering of people.

Seeing the food section is filled with people advanced in age, mind, understanding and intelligence, while on here we have the exact opposite.

They are still my brothers, afoltundeseun Donpikko liamm Promisious thankusir iamjix Rb007 Irepmycity Chiefheywhy lhimeet Chewbacca chiefhaywhy and a host of others who deemed it fit to play the body shaming card...i just went through their posts and saw what they contained..lol

There where still some good eggs in any case, I saw them wealth7, locust mrjames007 Froosevelt.

If there is anything I learnt from the divergence in the reactions that where given it is that the gathering of gamblers is characterized by hostility or more euphemistically I'll like to call it ignorance.

I'm taking a walk in the park and I see a man with bumps and unusual growth on his head and face and we have a little disagreement, then I say, just look how big the bumps on your face are.. Hahaha I think you should consider committing suicide because if I were you that is what I would i would have done..lol

And then go to the guys facebook timeline and post his pics on his wall and say hello people this is how your friend looks like, can you see those huge bumps on his face pls unfriend him Asap....and then after repeating this for sometime, I go to bed with a big smile on my face and say to myself wow I really had him today..I'm the real MVP and then the next day I do the same thing.

I must be so proud of myself, the next day I walk into a bar to have a drink and the bar man puts on his TV and changes the station to the local news channel and I hear the following words 'Man diagnosed with bumps on his face and head has been found to have committed suicide by drug overdose in his apartment'...and then I say to myself.. Wow I really did it, I won, he has finally committed suicide, nobody messes with me and goes Scott free.

And me basking in the euphoria of the moment, and drunk on whiskey, knowing that I gave someone a sly tongue which eventually made him commit suicide..

I staggered forth towards the highway in an attempt to cross over to the other side of the road and less aware that there is a drunk truck driver approaching me ...i get hit by the truck driver, who absconds immediately after hitting me, as I lay on the ground motionless and mesmerized with an array of broken bones...i was dying.

A good samaritan calls an ambulance which speedily arrives and takes me to the hospital, the doctors try their best to revive me but the bleeding just couldn't stop... And there on the hospital bed I think to myself... So this is how I die...is this coincidence or a mere occurrence of nature, I hope I see the guy with bumps on his head and apologize to him for all the words I said...i wish I could turn back the hands of time, but no, it has happened and nothing can be done about that.

I slowly see life slipping away from my fingers but the only wish I had was to make things right, I shouldn't have said those words, but this is it.

The doctors hear the beeping sound and say we've lost him, they wrap me up in a bag and take me to the morgue...and so I remain, without consciousness, idle and never to be revived.

It could be you tomorrow

#one love

Wow... just wow..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ijaycool(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mohsis:

I'm thinking of creating another thread this one has deviated from its purpose

Billic:
The MODS should just close this Thread.

Chill, even offline after a 'bloody' week people end up fighting, just to calm the nerves. Allow them... Tomorrow morning now we will all be posting codes and analysis. Its normal. Then by Sunday evening the 'I Quit' remedy takes over the thread, its a circle!

spacks:
the response in the food section yesterday was exemplary, i like that thread for the matured reasoning cool

Hehehehe, well in as much as I don't advocate body shaming I want to point out the fact that gamblers and foodies ar people of different kinds of mindset. Although the 2 groups are chefs, the foodie cooks food that heal the body, the gambler cooks food that may kill both the body and the mind. The gambler is pensive, unsettled, bothered, suicidal... He is essentially unhappy. A foodie is happy, sympathetic, loves life and protects his fellow foodie. A gambler is unprotected, how can he protect another? He seeks an opportunity to taunt others self.

Lemme drop this silly stake here...
Z6WHPJJL

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by icon02(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Pls if u area interested ,let us strike a deal..I wanna sell this game #50,000(negotiable)..B949SACCRTSTQE-2447214
is it still available?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
TissuePaper:

ogbeni goan pafuka and get the 7uck off my mention. Who gives a rat shzt about you

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
I do enjoy trolls and banters however I've never seen any dry and stale bullshit as this. What exactly is the purpose of these mods?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by josielewa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
wiseone28:
Why Dundalk always mumu like this when you needed them most
i even carried them yo win either half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Liamm(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
TissuePaper:

my only problem with you was abusing the whole essence of this thread. We're all here for the profits but it beats me hollow how a punter of your pedigree would stoop so low to not sharing game and even blurring your slip so guys here wouldn't win with you. We rise by lifting others bro and if anything, your actions were a perfect description of unbridled wickedness. Was glad some smart guy was able to finally unearth the profitable market you held so dear. I never played any baseball inning tip for once after all the fracas. That's because I stick to football.

I never body shamed you. I'm mature enough to know where and when to draw the curtain.

Heart felt apologies for what transpired then. Big ups.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chidexter:

You must be new here, this thread no get/and e no fit get duplicate.

undecided Never said I was creating it on nairaland... And new is relative
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ologogoro: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fucck those guys derailing this thread. GoodNight
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
TissuePaper:

It could be you tomorrow

#one love

Stop typing trash all in the name of getting pity from guys on here. You also did worst than all what you wrote up there. I don't care though. One love! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Z6WHXJXM
Z6WHXJXD
GOODLUCK Y'ALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
icon02:
is it still available?
yes available..u can check

(1) (2) (3) ... (5862) (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.