Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4896123 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ciencee(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dwayne22:
you get luck
yes bro, punting Na luck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Little birthday giveaway to the brotherhood.
No vex say e small.

1/3

Etisalat

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
460ICEBEATZ:

Thought I was the only one having this thought about sportybet. grin. I won 12k on Wednesday. Decided to leave it there and started betting with #500 . By Thursday night I was left with 2k grin everything just dey cut dey cut. As of now Saturday, I have nothing no thanks to Watford and the gang. Abeg I believe there is more than this physical world and dimension we see. What may bring luck to some may bring badluck to others. The only thing still attracting me to sportybet is their superfast payout but make I no lie, I find it difficult to win with them. I don't usually believe in vodoo but mehn , sometimes I'm forced to believe.

Like spacks said in his story, I once had a similar experience years back around 2013. There was a nairabet shop in the street I lived, I lost a lot to them, never won a dime. Even 1.09 odds self dey cut anyhow. I was frustrated and the funniest thing is that I wasn't the only one complaining many people were complaining too. The moment I abandoned that shop and migrated to another nairabet shop 3 streets away, that very day I won 300k with 100 naira. The next week I won 219k with 500 naira. I kept winning steadily until travelled out of that environment.

The excuse of game wey go cast go cast everywhere is not concrete enough. Of all games wey you see why na that one wey go cast you go pick with joy? Another person go ignore am with mixed feelings. Another person go ignore am with confidence that e no fit enter. Next week you go still come pick another casting game .... And the cycle continues.

This is deep!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Should I cash out or just trust Newcastle to finish the good work?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
After this year, I am done with this shit.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
certifiedvik:
the money i don loose for bet9ja reach to buy share from the company
My own for reach buy 3 plots for banana island build mansion join.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
The earlier you QUIT betting, the best for your DESTINY. I don't care if I shake some tables here, but I vehemently believe some soul with be rescued from the shackles of Betting.

You see..

" Punters are liable to die in penury"

As a punter, you're only enriching the already rich folks with your hard earned money.

You think betting will make you rich?

... "Laugh in SWAHILI. "

Sorry. Your doom is at the corner, if you keep being a bet enthusiast.

Be content with little you have and grow with it.

If I'm joking, just do this..

Start keeping that small token you do used for betting in a safe Piggybank and check back in SIX months time.. You'll be amazed on how much you've saved.

Show me a man that works diligently, he'll definitely stand tall with KING of KINGS.

STOP BETTING.

For rehabilitation and therapy, you can contact my secretary on 081030121749

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emmanuel415: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

grin grin
Bro can we chat on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:
No vex say e small.

1/3

Etisalat
gotten thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lamentations. Quit while you can. I work for some betting companies offshore and you don't want to imagine what goes underground. These guys make shit load of money off you guys. Please quit for good.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wj26584(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Manu win

Bayern win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
embarassed grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManUtd
RealMadrid
Bayern
Doing d Lords work grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Emekus92:

gotten thanks

No vex say e small.

2/3

MTN

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmaak2(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
TalabiAudu:

What r u waiting for
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by arukwe123(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tomorrow 5 odds
Stake responsibly

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WarriAproko: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
TalabiAudu:
cashout replay 10k live bet

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
TalabiAudu:
it is won already.... 45 minutes left
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Man with balls, if only u added Bayern too. ur bank akkant for don dey laugh sheepishly now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
emmaak2:

What r u waiting for

I dey trust Newcastle to win this game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
grazman:
Bet free life is best cool cool
I tell yooooooooou, I miss my rap career
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Young boys are loosing it just got worse

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
460ICEBEATZ:

Thought I was the only one having this thought about sportybet. grin. I won 12k on Wednesday. Decided to leave it there and started betting with #500 . By Thursday night I was left with 2k grin everything just dey cut dey cut. As of now Saturday, I have nothing no thanks to Watford and the gang. Abeg I believe there is more than this physical world and dimension we see. What may bring luck to some may bring badluck to others. The only thing still attracting me to sportybet is their superfast payout but make I no lie, I find it difficult to win with them. I don't usually believe in vodoo but mehn , sometimes I'm forced to believe.

Like spacks said in his story, I once had a similar experience years back around 2013. There was a nairabet shop in the street I lived, I lost a lot to them, never won a dime. Even 1.09 odds self dey cut anyhow. I was frustrated and the funniest thing is that I wasn't the only one complaining many people were complaining too. The moment I abandoned that shop and migrated to another nairabet shop 3 streets away, that very day I won 300k with 100 naira. The next week I won 219k with 500 naira. I kept winning steadily until travelled out of that environment.

The excuse of game wey go cast go cast everywhere is not concrete enough. Of all games wey you see why na that one wey go cast you go pick with joy? Another person go ignore am with mixed feelings. Another person go ignore am with confidence that e no fit enter. Next week you go still come pick another casting game .... And the cycle continues.

Just cross to that other side of the road nd enter that Supermart beside the Road and collect anything you want on my name grin No truer words have been said.

Aside from days that we are destined to win some things won't just work for you at a particular time and sometimes a particular game will go south just because of another person bad luck. cool could remember a bro that have never won anything was given 5odds to stake 1000naira on it and the bro just decided to add barca to the ticket and viola malaga had to beat them that year, grin the 5odd click but barca ruin his ticket cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Chairman no cashout.
E go click! These players are against Jose

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
suckmyPENIS:

Really worst..

When person go get mind quit las las??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
WarriAproko:
cashout replay 10k live bet
to win how much... 10k to win 13k that 1 na wetin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grazman: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
FunnyDude:
The earlier you QUIT betting, the best for your DESTINY. I don't care if I shake some tables here, but I vehemently believe some soul with be rescued from the shackles of Betting.

You see..

" Punters are liable to die in penury"

As a punter, you're only enriching the already rich folks with your hard earned money.

You think betting will make you rich?

... "Laugh in SWAHILI. "

Sorry. Your doom is at the corner, if you're keep being a bet enthusiast.

Show me a man that works diligently, he'll definitely stand tall with KING of KINGS.

STOP BETTING.

For rehabilitation and therapy, you can contact my secretary on 081030121749
word!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
IamJix:
This Bayern match look like a set up.
I'm seeing more corners than goals.
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Adiwana: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
suckmyPENIS:

Cool down for Young Boys.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emmanuel415: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
One thing I have noticed about this betting is that it's the games you don't take serious that ends up winning see as my freestyle correct scores where I nor take serious dey enter I wan cry but tears nor gree come out

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ijaycool(f): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Gody05:
Man with balls, if only u added Bayern too. ur bank akkant for don dey laugh sheepishly now.

These are the kind of stake they call rubbish stake...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.