Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889240 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2018
N100:

The truth is always bitter. cool

you came back to this thread with your alternate to beg highman10 for funds after you had quit earlier this year. #facts

you are indeed mad, this should be the last time I receive a mention from this place if you dont want to have it rough with me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2018
qualityGod:
Pls is two days now and is showing processed by operator but no payment received angry
Experiencing this for the first time on 1xbet .

Cc tissuepaper ,and all 1xbet users
it happens occasionally, you don't need to worry

Also, don't mention me on this group again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm guessing you guys are even more fvcked up top than Imagined...just look at this guy, travelled all the way from the gambling thread on business section to family section to troll me. Maczrino or whatever your name is, do yourself a favor and stick to your lane okay?

Let love guide us

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2018
sats:

I have seen that ticket from him before
Its not today's ticket

Now dat he has shown u proof, be honest with urself don’t u look foolish now??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 1:12am On Oct 07, 2018
G42CN

Split it and testify wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MacZrino: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
I'm guessing you guys are even more fvcked up top than Imagined...just look at this guy, travelled all the way from the gambling thread on business section to family section to troll me. Maczrino or whatever your name is, do yourself a favor and stick to your lane okay?

Let love guide us
Lol, Japhet why all the rant? But all I got to say is Long may your woes continue x10.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 1:27am On Oct 07, 2018
MacZrino:
Lol, Japhet why all the rant? But all I got to say is Long may your woes continue x10.
rant? I'm simply trying to show you how unrefined you are for traveling all the way from the gamblers thread on business section to the family section to troll a guy that doesn't have any business with you.

Stay safe dude
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 1:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Jagaban880:

una too the misyan

na so una do betnaija lock that cs+goal scorer market

u want the universe to know you are using free mtn data cheat.........

must u announce it

Bro, I expect your comprehension level to be more than that. From what I have posted above, am I alerting other guys to be careful or am I announcing that I'm using free cheat?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 07, 2018
qualityGod:
So 1xbet is a scam shocked shocked
now maybe a minute to 5 days.banking hours
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mcgift(m): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
once I get alert bro. Just paid out

Me too here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OLamylove: 2:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lordparcel: 4:36am On Oct 07, 2018
*_YESTERDAY WINNING���������������_*
www.betPawa.ng/share-347565d24
���������������
*_THE LINK ABOVE REMAINS THE BOOKING CODE FOR THE GAME_*

*_KICKOFF IS 03:30pm_*

Brighton and Hove Albion - West Ham United -FT (5.5) (Under)1.02���������������

Santa Clara - Chaves
Both halves win Away - FT (No)1.02���������������

Toulouse FC - Nice
Total Score Over/Under - FT (5.5) (Under)1.01���������������

Feirense - Belenenses
Both halves win Away - FT (No)1.01���������������

Athletic Club Bilbao - Real Sociedad
Total Score Over/Under - FT (5.5) (Under)1.01���������������

Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg
Total Score Over/Under - 1H (3.5) (Under)1.01���������������

Chamois Niortais FC - Paris FC
Total Score Over/Under - 1H (2.5) (Under)1.04���������������

Red Star FC 93 - AC Ajaccio
Total Score Over/Under - 1H (2.5) (Under)1.04���������������

Gazelec Ajaccio - US Orleans Loiret Football
Total Score Over/Under - 1H (2.5) (Under)1.07���������������

Tondela - Nacional da Madeira
Total Score Over/Under - 1H (2.5) (Under) 1.08���������������

*_MAXBET MINIMUM 5K_*���������������
*_MAXBET MAXIMUM 150K_*���������������

*_IF YOU CAN STAKE 100K ABOVE P.M OR AWAIT TOMORROW SURE MAXBET_*

*_���i_am_whyseholar������✔✅_*

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cocolatti(m): 4:55am On Oct 07, 2018
sats:
Bayern thank you for today
1.02 odd. My brother sorry ooh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DrProf(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2018
UncleDeborah:
Betting is extremely funny. grin

I was wondering why my account hasn't been credited on sporybet after a supossedly win then I went to sofascore to check.

This was a game I last checked at 85min and home team with an odd of 1.23 was leading 3-1. I was already happy my bet has been won and decided to focus on other slips. You know what? The match later ended 3-3. 87min 88min.

IF Lyseng vs Djursland that sorrow you caused me shall haunt you forever.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Wealth7:

I really hate to affirm to dis buh honestly, I think am also experiencing same thing here. Ever since I switched to sporty, I really haven’t won anything tangible. Lost 30 grand today.

Funny thing is I booked Aberdeen, harbenia, Tottenham all straight win den juve win n Roma either half, Tns over 2.5. Don’t know wat spirit came over me I decided to cancel all and selected all over again. Gave Tottenham over1.5, Madrid 1.5 ... As dey say, d rest is history

There is always a spirit that usually makes you remove a good game and add a bad one.

Am just gonna do it different today. ....Let's see how far Diabolical can go. Ah angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Its been long I did this roll over something, after I got 93k with 4-5k in February.

Will start it again, you can join me on Monday.

With what you have.... My own Money is 5k.. And odd Below 2 odds and not less than 1.50 and 1.70 odds.

The roll over will be by the side, while I also play normal game.

Will be posting it here, let me know if you want me to tag you..

wink wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2018
NairaBet Code >> 175980614
90 odd

all the games is either with all the inform team.. Goodluck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Its been long I did this roll over something, after I got 93k with 4-5k in February.

Will start it again, you can join be on Monday.

With what you have.... Money is 5k.. And odd Below 2 odds and not less than 1.50 and 1.70 odds.

wink wink

yes bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2018
Jagaban880:
make i try wkends roll over of 5 odds

acca too Cast

starting frm tomorrow

50x5 =250 ---Sunday

250x5=1250=nxt week sat

1250x5=6250=nxt wk sun

6250x5=31,250..,,,,, , ,,,

Good luck to ME

Nice idea, but greed nu dey allow man see road

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2018
1realBobby:
oga you are wrong

It is 99% luck, 1% stats

I spent all night Forecasting, going through all the stats over and over again, to be sure i was doing the right thing

I staked high confidently with the belief that today was my day to defeat this cruel master of ours, Alabi

I slept So well this morning, dreaming of all the goodies i was gonna get with my loot. I even took the bold step of faith by Penning down how the money would be distributed to take care of every aspect of my current needs.

The first game started on a good note, played over 2.5 and they were already playing 3:1 under45mins of play. Na once i rush go Iya bisi store go collect one chilled dubic dey happy. Little did i know that Alabi dey One corner dey observe me

second game start, over 2.5goals boom

third game boom

fourth game boom

fifth game boomer

sixth game boomest

Ha! Omo I don blow lai this lai this oh...na so i rush go Iya bisi store again go download another dubic

na so seventh game start of. Omo Bayern Munich according to stats suppose play enough corners. I give them over 4.5 corners.

70mins just one corner. Ha! na so I begin sweat out all the dubic Wey i don drink. I thought seven was meant to be the number of perfection ni. how i wan take tell Iya bisi say the money wey i suppose use pay her don enter into the Alabi campaign organization purse

to cut the long story short, 90mins Bayern Munich 1corner

betting is pure luck. I am so tired of this poo, but I can't be a coward now and just give up. I gats make Alabi bleed well before I stop.

see my life now, Iya bisi don dey knock for my door now to come Collect her money. make I go sweet talk the woman jare, collect another dubic.I go pay her when Alabi pay next week. Life is too short to be depressed
Hahahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Neimar: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
u guys should stop mentioning my name on this thread... Last warning

oga u dy miss this place
I fit suspect say u still dy stake codedly

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2018
jtjohn:

yes bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by greatestman(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

With what you have.... My own Money is 5k.. And odd Below 2 odds and not less than 1.50 and 1.70 odds.

wink wink

Tag me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Liverpool win or draw mancity? Nawa o...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grazman: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2018
KHABIB NA SERIOUS TOUT cheesy cheesy cheesy,,,,,THE GUY FLY OUTSIDE OCTAGON GO BEAT McGREGOR Coach JOIN cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2018
Dickson25:
starting my Rollover tomorrow....

abeg who fit give me 5 big odds wey fit play tomorrow

Celtic fit loss tomorrow self
Rollover 5odds? Ur not serious. 2odds rollover dey cast ur talking of 5odds. If u wanna do rollover look at packing plenty games to make 1.5 odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

wink wink
yes bro also interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Guys its very clear punting is getting very difficult these days. I still have my edge in forex and need to partner with someone with a big forex account. I provide the signals and get compensated for such efforts.

I did it for someone last time I posted the offer.

Check this out. If you trade with a lotsize equivalent to $1 per pip. 200pips = $200

Which assuming $1= #363

Amounts to #72 600 you can pocket #52 600 and give me #20 000.

If you are interested, quote me. Its more profitable than losing here week in, week out.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Onyejemechimere:

There is always a spirit that usually makes you remove a good game and add a bad one.

Am just gonna do it different today. ....Let's see how far Diabolical can go. Ah angry
alabi power no fit reach this one ishe oluwa

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2018
teewhydope:

same here. seems its better to go back to bet9ja or nairabet
Is it nit game game u woyld play in it?

Adults reasoning like kids. How can u say a site crash ticket? If u play totham over 1.5goals, woyld any site mark it green for u ?
Make una grow uo or jwit bet if u cnt be emotionally strong.

No voodoo. Only God knws tomorrow. So kwit already.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Guys its very clear punting is getting very difficult these days. I still have my edge in forex and need to partner with someone with a big forex account. I provide the signals and get compensated for such efforts.

I did it for someone last time I posted the offer.

Check this out. If you trade with a lotsize equivalent to $1 per pip. 200pips = $200

Which assuming $1= #363

Amounts to #72 600 you can pocket #52 600 and give me #20 000.

If you are interested, quote me. Its more profitable than losing here week in, week out.

Note 200 pips can be banked within 1-2 weeks duration depending on market.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by visacarina: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Pls tag me sm interested

Onyejemechimere:

wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)