Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928120 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ijaycool:

I got from a very reliable researched source (in this forum) that they cannot play Eyeglass, so I booked them and Ov 2.5 all over my ticket. Am hopeful.
Both teams are too fast on the ball and it's not giving them the chance to get or test the Goalkeepers... This game might not produce goal (MIGHT)

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Joeflix257:
if he is so sure Atiku won't win come 2019 make him add am for naira bet with 1000odds

It will be on bet9ja and 1xbet soon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Liverpool and Manchester City are about to deny me this Kafa.....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngbbt: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
yehmy:
She said you are blind grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by N100: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
SmilingMary:

Which banks give 6% for fixed deposit? It's way higher than that. U can negotiate ur way to 11-13%,especially if u r doing more than 90days

You should know by now that this TissuePaper kid is very clueless financially. he has close to zero knowledge in banking&finance. wink

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
let the yelling begin...cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Correct Score
Liverpool 1 Manchester City 0
@4.50

Napoli 1 - 0 Sassuolo

@4.50

please stake single

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
SmilingMary:
Who has cash should stake on either man city or Liverpool to win, man city @3.5, Liverpool @3.78, profit must be made, one must win
Bankalert:
Liverpool 0 - 0 FT
thank me later
una dey mad o

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
N100:

You should know by now that this TissuePaper kid is very clueless financially. he has close to zero knowledge in banking&finance. wink

Smiles. Just take it easy on the gee. No 1 knows it all. As at 2015 when I was working the bank, Fixed deposit was upto 13-14%, depending on your negotiating power. The account officer will hav to bear the extra %age if the bank doesn't accept because he/she is looking for client. That's one reason bankers esp Account officers don't have cash, they spend to remain in the job

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dwayne22:

una dey mad o

Are u high? Or is it that u r mentality handicapped? How will u just throw out insult like that... Behave o!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jmaxjohn(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jagaban880:

j

jj.
Do your fellow j well bros, abeg na

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by purem(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
The way Nigeria economy is going ehn almost everybody is tired of our leaders, you can imagine buhari going to London and saying shiits about Nigerian youths, that we are lazy, just to justify his incompetency.

That makes me to believe that karma is the only thing that change cannot change when it comes back on him, it is karma when a whole president of the united States says buhari is "LIFELESS". We all mock him here on nairaland concerning the remark, not knowing that he still have a dubious plan for Nigeria by planning to rule us again.

Aswear this man is really a wicked man, how many of you can remember back then when he drive Nigeria into recession, he said something back then that I want you to remember, he said if things continue this way he may resign, and now he already had more than 2m votes in primary election just in one state alone, WTF? how many people are in Taraba?

Abeg lemme just forget this man issue, he's really frustrating people like me.

One thing that annoys me about the osun state election is that davido tried his best for his uncle, and adeleke himself tried all his possible best only to inconclusively loss his supposed position to an unpopular APC miscreant. But am not surprised about that, what surprises more is governor ambode who looks aggressive when his name is not included among the Lagos state APC candidates but only for him to congratulate the same man he had earlier out of the anger brings out his flaws by drilling out his horrible past and further asserts that he's not competent for the job.
Isn't that surprising? Am less concern about that anyways

What is so critical to me right now is that am almost getting tired of this life entirely considering the way things are going, you can imagine this same money everybody is running upandan to get hold of, even if it's a little that can sustain there daily basic needs.
Some people have it, even more than enough to the extent that one ingrate mistakingly sends a huge 600k to another mumu that look like a good Samaritan to himself.
Just imagine, this ingrate was even fighting him for returning the money, when a nigga like me would've goan withdrawn the money immediately the alert came in.

As in ehn the thing just tire me, I don hustle sotey ano geh money

And it's frustrating me when I look at the nature and movement of money, some people have it and they don't even know what to do with it anymore while most of us don't even have shishi.

The other day I was going on an errand for my sister, she ask me to goan collect the feeding upkeep for the two kids and herself from her sugar daddy.
So after he gave me the 50k in an envelope. you know that feeling in your heart when a rich man put's his hand on his pocket while you're standing in front of him He just drew out the money and gave it to me without even counting it and said i should use it for t-fare, as in ehn the joy I felt when the money resorted to be 8.5k ehn is out of this world.

In the mids of my happiness I was thinking that the 8500 am happy about getting is a piece of shiit to this man, this man just gave out 58,500 naira in a matter of seconds and he doesn't feel any remorse about it at all.

ho my heavenly Father when will I be rich like this man When will my hustle pay Am just fvckin broke right now...

Niggas like me has only one way of becoming rich over night and that's bet9ja, one day I take a look at myself and I reason that all the money I've been wasting on betting, if I was using it to feed myself I wouldn't look so malnourish to the extent that my cousin was asking me if I was sick before.

If you're reading my post and think am a frustrated broke nigga you're right, in fact you're very much right, am frustrated more than you can imagine coz am fvckin broke......

TO BE CONTINUE.......................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jmaxjohn(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
SmilingMary:

Are u high? Or is it that u r mentality handicapped? How will u just throw out insult like that... Behave o!

Una ticket don cast abi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
jtjohn:
Correct Score

Liverpool 1 Manchester City 0

@4.50

Napoli 1 - 0 Sassuolo

@4.50

please stake single
come,remove Napoli from that list before I swear for you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
officialfestus:
come,remove Napoli from that list before I swear for you
One man's food is another man's poison
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bankalert(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dwayne22:

una dey mad o
I see reddddd!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oboy I use all my 50k rollover carry Liverpool double chance @1.40 odds see as I just dey sweat like ram wey hear say dey don shift sallah date near . My fear be say man city fit go score dying minute goal like that o. Hypertension wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
jmaxjohn:

jj.
Do your fellow j well bros, abeg na

i drop digit for u to add mi up.... u no see am?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
jmaxjohn:

Una ticket don cast abi

Fortunately I didn't stake this weekend, was only replying that unfortunate dude who dished out unpleasant remarks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jmaxjohn(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
IamJix:
Liverpool and Manchester City are about to deny me this Kafa.....

Oga, no wicked me like this na. You are using mtn. I can see Vpn in your notification bar. Show me road na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChungLee: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
did Mancity just miss pk? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bankalert(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Liverpool must end 0-0 Ft....you can to DT to d bank
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
UncleDeborah:
Oboy I use all my 50k rollover carry Liverpool double chance @1.40 odds see as I just dey sweat like ram wey hear say dey don shift sallah date near . My fear be say man city fit go score dying minute goal like that o. Hypertension wan kill me.

Mahrez just blew over a penalty
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Penalty missed. .. What a relief.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jmaxjohn(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jagaban880:

i drop digit for u to add mi up.... u no see am?

Na only j I see ooooooooo.

Oh lawd of messi!!!!

09 wink wink wink cheesy cheesy wink grin grin! Here's mine abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
SmilingMary:

Mahrez just blew over a penalty

Oboy I see am too o grin. My heart just dey pound.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldplayyy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ijaycool:

I got from a very reliable researched source (in this forum) that they cannot play Eyeglass, so I booked them and Ov 2.5 all over my ticket. Am hopeful.

If your source is not Alabi himself then it’s not reliable enough. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Somebody should warn psg to better play .
Cause na them deh hold 5,100 I want chop.

After losing 4,000 stake yesterday to young boys.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
chewbacca:

I withdraw via Skrill, same when depositing.
bro please what's the minimum amount for depositing via skrill?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
hardeycute:
One man's food is another man's poison
I know...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
jmaxjohn:

Na only j I see ooooooooo.

Oh lawd of messi!!!!

09083408034! Here's mine abeg

modify yr control
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lumidey2013(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
jmaxjohn:

Oga, no wicked me like this na. You are using mtn. I can see Vpn in your notification bar. Show me road na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.