Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4886590 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luorquay: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Krak:
if you Used webpay, it will take sometimes to reflect. Just wait like 30 minutes.

Always use SMARTPHONE OR TABLET when using Web pay on merrybet as it's instant
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by donveekings: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
sty1es:

I'm above. I just feel they (the computer or whatever) don't think I can repay the debt which as sure as hell I know I can. Tried the first time, I got declined, tried again and still got declined only that I'll have to wait to retry after 14 days. Heck! By Jove, it seem like the word 'emergency' holds any meaning in the skulls.
Please, can someone tell me more about this paylater stuff?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingDELE(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
KingsArena:
If you have tried using Google chrome and the issue persists, please send us a mail with your details so we can assist you.

ok.

Can i fund my lionsbet using ATM machine??

Machine o!! Not card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
TIP FOR 28.02.2018

Portugal - Segunda Liga

Nacional - Oliveirense

OVER 2.5 Goals
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
KingsArena:
If you have tried using Google chrome and the issue persists, please send us a mail with your details so we can assist you.

I had a failed registration with my number and since then I can't login or reregister with the number nor email.. how do I deactivate the account so I can register or is there a way u people will send the login details back to my email or phone number
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anozie09(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello Everyone! Please, please and please! Avoid 1xbet by any means possible. After winning up to #45000, they stole my money and started telling me that i placed a bet that lost. A bet that isn't on my bet history- a bet I didn't make. This was not the first time it happened but i forgot about the previous one because it was 8k. I've tried every means possible to recover my money but to no avail, i asked them to provide me with the betslip number of the bet they claim i made but they couldn't. Long story shot, Run away from 1xbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hunry:
signup for a Lionsbet account thru the link below them mention me for cool promo bonuses
https://www.lionsbet.com/ng/register/affiliate20730
1st ten people only

link isn't going through
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
India league that goals are hard to come by last season are now potential over 4.5 goals now.

Imagine FC Goa 1X &un 4.5 don dey go down the drain in first half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hunry:
signup for a Lionsbet account thru the link below them mention me for cool promo bonuses
https://www.lionsbet.com/ng/register/affiliate20730
1st ten people only

what do one gain by registering with your link
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
sammyobi584:

what do one gain by registering with your link
Nothing. He's the one who's gonna gain with referral bonus 1% of the deposits of those that registered via himgrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kinggenesis(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
einsteine:

One of these games would definitely end in a draw.

Nothing is sure bro, although the Hibernian Vs Hamilton Academical was postponed. We hope for GREEN wink wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
anozie09:
Hello Everyone! Please, please and please! Avoid 1xbet by any means possible. After winning up to #45000, they stole my money and started telling me that i placed a bet that lost. A bet that isn't on my bet history- a bet I didn't make. This was not the first time it happened but i forgot about the previous one because it was 8k. I've tried every means possible to recover my money but to no avail, i asked them to provide me with the betslip number of the bet they claim i made but they couldn't. Long story shot, Run away from 1xbet

Nawa oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
anozie09:
My man calm down

You just need to find a reasonable agent to help u sort it out

45k too small for them to chop
1xbet no be small bookie o.. na international bookie wey cut across the globe

Abeg someone should assist this our bro here

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
kingDELE:
u sef , hw will enugu beat plateau in plateau's home??

is it impossible?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
please how can one trace a bet9ja account using the ID
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
B916EWEECWQZCP-3323745

B93EWEAQPEPZW-3323740

Ain't Easy to spot Judas o grin
Some go enter, some teams no go gree play according to script.
Well, if you can spot, then Goodluck to you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Who can help me fund my bet9ja account.
I will transfer the money to the person's bank account immediately.

I will have done it myself but my ATM has expired and I haven't been given another.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Valkovets: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
I made a lot of money by following DAILY TIPS of WHALEBETS. You can check here: https://whalebets.com

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DrProf(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
saintkeppy:
B916EWEECWQZCP-3323745

B93EWEAQPEPZW-3323740

Ain't Easy to spot Judas o grin
Some go enter, some teams no go gree play according to script.
Well, if you can spot, then Goodluck to you

I just checked the stats of the Empoli vs Avellino match in the first ticket and I must say the stats are scary--Avellino had just one shot through out the game and that shot was on target and that shot was the goal they scored at the 90'+5 minutes to draw the game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by holupisayor(f): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Valkovets:
I made a lot of money by following DAILY TIPS of WHALEBETS. You can check here: https://whalebets.com
what about sharkbet.com

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
6N5BCXZ
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anozie09(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

My man calm down

You just need to find a reasonable agent to help u sort it out

45k too small for them to chop
1xbet no be small bookie o.. na international bookie wey cut across the globe

Abeg someone should assist this our bro here
Bro, you wouldn't understand. If you were the one it happened to, then definitely you'd understand. They are insisting that i made a bet and lost and even deleted it from my history. Okay, then restore my history if you think i deleted it... They can't! Give me the betslip number, they still can't!. I tried searching on Google and found series of related cases, so I'm just saying my own...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
6N5CLWL. 10 odds. 98percent sure NB.after winning please remember your boy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Everyday na for the bookies, one day e go be for NL punters grin

B938EWPCWZTQRP-4686395

B951EWPCCAPQZZ-4686395

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
anozie09:

Bro, you wouldn't understand. If you were the one it happened to, then definitely you'd understand. They are insisting that i made a bet and lost and even deleted it from my history. Okay, then restore my history if you think i deleted it... They can't! Give me the betslip number, they still can't!. I tried searching on Google and found series of related cases, so I'm just saying my own...
You are right sha
I wouldn't understand
But I can feel ur pain and I know it's quite painful

Na dis thing make me they fear foreign bookies sha

Anyways I pray u see someone who can assist because I believe 1xbet no fit chop ur money just like that.. there is a glitch somewhere
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
sty1es:

Bros, it seems you're conversant with paylater. I requested for loan and after filling the necessary requirements, my request was pending. Now I just checked and they didn't think I need the funds. Said I should try back in 14 days.

Any way out please?

U Don borrow from any agency before wey u no pay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
TIP FOR 28.02.2018

Poland - Ekstraklasa

Wisla Krakow - Korona Kielce

OVER 2.5 Goals
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eibar is winning tonight
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
sty1es:

I'm above. I just feel they (the computer or whatever) don't think I can repay the debt which as sure as hell I know I can. Tried the first time, I got declined, tried again and still got declined only that I'll have to wait to retry after 14 days. Heck! By Jove, it seem like the word 'emergency' holds any meaning in the skulls.

Better still u can try Branch... Dey easily give
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Live in play Juventus vs Atalanta Ov0.5 goals in 2nd half

Who takes most corners in 5 minutes interval 40-45
X

Lekejamz Tooawesome I don start o grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tempest01(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Valkovets:

First off this site has a Miner malware......
2ndly, why are you promoting the site? as they have subscriptions.
If you've made a lot of money, then share the games here daily.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sty1es: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
nobsalis:

U Don borrow from any agency before wey u no pay

Nope. This is my first time trying them out.

nobsalis:

Better still u can try Branch... Dey easily give

Branch na app abi? Also, is it like pay later?

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).