Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4915865 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) (6064) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Joeflix257: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2018
15mins corner
Odd 70+
20games

1xbet code_ KXM8P

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lordparcel: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2018
pascal558:
ought to be 4600 based on ur rate!

ok when you are ready let me know

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2018
amp.sportmole.co.uk preview

Team News

United could be without as many as eight first-team players for this weekend's match, including the likes of Matic, Luke Shaw and Jesse Lingard.

Matic and Shaw were forced to withdraw from their respective national squads due to injury, while Lingard remains sidelined by a groin injury and is not expected to recover in time for this weekend.

Marcos Rojo is also still out, while Ander Herrera, Scott McTominay and Marouane Fellaini will face late fitness tests amid concerns over their availability.

Mourinho must decide whether to go with three at the back from the start after the system's relative success against Newcastle, although he is expected to match up against Chelsea's 4-3-3 formation.

Goalscorers Mata and Sanchez are pushing for starts this weekend, although the latter played the full 90 minutes for Chile on Wednesday and so Saturday's early kickoff may come too soon for him.

The centre-back partnership will be of much intrigue after Eric Bailly was hooked just 19 minutes in to the win over Newcastle, while at the other end Romelu Lukaku will be hoping to rediscover his goalscoring touch for the club.

The striker has scored more goals for Belgium than he has for United this season, going six games without finding the back of the net for his club. Lukaku is also goalless in 12 previous appearances at Stamford Bridge, including eight games while a Chelsea player.

The hosts' main injury concern surrounds Rudiger, who pulled out of the Germany squad during the recent break due to a groin problem.

Ethan Ampadu is also a doubt for Sarri's side, although the Italian should be able to name a side similar to the one which cruised past Southampton last time out.

Hazard is the league's top scorer with seven, while he is also the only player to have had a hand in 10 or more goals this season having also registered three assists.

The league's most creative player so far this season has been the unlikely figure of Olivier Giroud,who leads the assist chart with four.

Chelsea possible starting lineup: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Barkley; Willian, Giroud, Hazard

Man Utd possible starting lineup: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw; Fred, Fellaini, Pogba; Mata, Lukaku, Rashford

Head To Head

Chelsea have been United's bogey side in the Premier League, with the Red Devils having lost more games against the Blues (18) than against any other side in the division.

Indeed, Chelsea are one of only two clubs United have lost more games against than they won in the competition - the other being Brighton & Hove Albion - and they hold a particularly poor record at Stamford Bridge.

United have won just one of their last 16 league visits to the stadium, losing 10 of those. In all competitions they have lost each of the last three visits without scoring.

The most recent meeting saw Chelsea run out 1-0 winners in May's FA Cup final, but United emerged victorious from the last Premier League clash at Old Trafford in February.

We say: Chelsea 2-0 Man Utd

United will be hoping that they can still harness some of the momentum from their win over Newcastle, but this is not an ideal game with which to follow that up. Chelsea are in form and have the prospect of moving clear at the top of the table, so we're going for a home win.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Z6T55D67

35 odds game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bukas15(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I want to ignore but for the sake of those who will conclude without knowing the whole story.

When I wrote this during the week in preparation for the weekend.
Did anybody respond?

I know what I am saying when I said that each man for himself.
Selfish people abound here.
They will hoard their own forecast and expect others to share theirs freely.

Make we dey look ourselves for eyes.
Last last alabi will chop all of us grin

bro I hav been trying to DM u. Pls help me with the sure 15 or 10 odds. drums7439@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EMriss(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Bestfactor:
Predict aleast 2 correct scores and stand a chance if winning 1 thousand naira worth of gaming credit on AccessBET
Chelsea win 2-1....inter draw 1-1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2018
You know what to Do wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lordparcel: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
I fund Bet9ja accounts at cheap rate if interested message me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rawe45: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2018
qualityGod:
ok I will sir angry

baba i still dey wait o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
61 odds

Z6T3ZPSQ
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Dexter001:

Thanks bro. May green fall on us today.
amin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2018
iRepMyCity:
You know what to Do wink

shear na u go enter field play am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Guys I don die. There's a man in front of me holding up to 10 different coupons fully booked games. People dey punt o.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Z6T532Q7
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Guys I don die. There's a man in front of me holding up to 10 different coupons fully booked games. People dey punt o.
Ten different sacrifices to Alabi grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:

u dy remind me of d days wen I dy go shop go play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by smithdriscott: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018
please who has a sure 2 or 4 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018
fear no let me grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Is that how to talk to a prospective 49m ticket winner

These days my motto is Matthew 8:22 "Let the dead bury the dead".

Each man for himself.

So, why are you all up in here, acting like a baby, running commentary on a game that doesn't concern us?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
You think that "we die here" is a joke?

Fxwarrior:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Bestfactor:
Predict aleast 2 correct scores and stand a chance if winning 1 thousand naira worth of gaming credit on AccessBET
2 correct scores and just One thousand naira?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Teaser4(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2018
by 5PM today...we go don know whatsup.. it is what it is.... Good luck fellas....

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018
lordparcel:
You're beginning to appear desperate and suspicious

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Godmademan:
amp.sportmole.co.uk preview

Team News

United could be without as many as eight first-team players for this weekend's match, including the likes of Matic, Luke Shaw and Jesse Lingard.

Matic and Shaw were forced to withdraw from their respective national squads due to injury, while Lingard remains sidelined by a groin injury and is not expected to recover in time for this weekend.

Marcos Rojo is also still out, while Ander Herrera, Scott McTominay and Marouane Fellaini will face late fitness tests amid concerns over their availability.

Mourinho must decide whether to go with three at the back from the start after the system's relative success against Newcastle, although he is expected to match up against Chelsea's 4-3-3 formation.

Goalscorers Mata and Sanchez are pushing for starts this weekend, although the latter played the full 90 minutes for Chile on Wednesday and so Saturday's early kickoff may come too soon for him.

The centre-back partnership will be of much intrigue after Eric Bailly was hooked just 19 minutes in to the win over Newcastle, while at the other end Romelu Lukaku will be hoping to rediscover his goalscoring touch for the club.

The striker has scored more goals for Belgium than he has for United this season, going six games without finding the back of the net for his club. Lukaku is also goalless in 12 previous appearances at Stamford Bridge, including eight games while a Chelsea player.

The hosts' main injury concern surrounds Rudiger, who pulled out of the Germany squad during the recent break due to a groin problem.

Ethan Ampadu is also a doubt for Sarri's side, although the Italian should be able to name a side similar to the one which cruised past Southampton last time out.

Hazard is the league's top scorer with seven, while he is also the only player to have had a hand in 10 or more goals this season having also registered three assists.

The league's most creative player so far this season has been the unlikely figure of Olivier Giroud,who leads the assist chart with four.

Chelsea possible starting lineup: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Barkley; Willian, Giroud, Hazard

Man Utd possible starting lineup: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw; Fred, Fellaini, Pogba; Mata, Lukaku, Rashford

Head To Head

Chelsea have been United's bogey side in the Premier League, with the Red Devils having lost more games against the Blues (18) than against any other side in the division.

Indeed, Chelsea are one of only two clubs United have lost more games against than they won in the competition - the other being Brighton & Hove Albion - and they hold a particularly poor record at Stamford Bridge.

United have won just one of their last 16 league visits to the stadium, losing 10 of those. In all competitions they have lost each of the last three visits without scoring.

The most recent meeting saw Chelsea run out 1-0 winners in May's FA Cup final, but United emerged victorious from the last Premier League clash at Old Trafford in February.

We say: Chelsea 2-0 Man Utd

United will be hoping that they can still harness some of the momentum from their win over Newcastle, but this is not an ideal game with which to follow that up. Chelsea are in form and have the prospect of moving clear at the top of the table, so we're going for a home win.

Starting lineup

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lordparcel: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018
lordparcel:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
I don't remember mentioning you in my so called commentary, did I?

Smartgeek:
So, why are you all up in here, acting like a baby, running commentary on a game that doesn't concern us?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lordparcel: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2018
hardeycute:
You're beginning to appear desperate and suspicious

am not desperate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Archetype01(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:

This is what my bet9ja bets looks like right now. After a 3 years hiatus from Bet9ja, I came back yesterday.

Bet9ja for the bets below #1000 while foreign bookie for amount beyond #1000.

We die here today!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajericho(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:
and las las,e fit be castigated
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I don't remember mentioning you in my so called commentary, did I?

I don't remember you using your brain in any of the rubbish you've been spewing on this thread throughout last night.
If at all you had a sense of reasoning, you would understand that this is a public forum and anybody can respond to your posts without mentioning them.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Lets Do The Risk Z6T5JZXD
Z6T5V853 pls help me validate dis bookings abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You think that "we die here" is a joke?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) (6064) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.