Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4901208 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
mistercharles:

Abeg shay you don memorize my monicker??
Anytime you get confam game like this...my man jus cc me like kilode...shay you dey hear??

Plus you for even send that one wey you play 400 join sef cheesy
No money is too small

I go try remember boss. I no too dey come this thread na why.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gody05:
I played that ur game too with 100, I don cashout 1200 this money, Greed no good, bayern ruined my 2k with their useless 0-0

Fam no be only you o. Bayern kill 189k just like that. I for jejely cashout 71k just before the match start.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
cyberhike:

boss man I play this ur game.. how you dey use check scores for this ATP and hockey?

thanks

sofascore smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
chewbacca:

sofascore smiley

I thought I'm the only one that's in love with Sofascore...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
paroh137:

Fam no be only you o. Bayern kill 189k just like that. I for jejely cashout 71k just before the match start.

You post the game here cuz i know some people advised against playing bayern
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
chewbacca:
in-play tip:
Malik Jaziri to win @ 2.1 odds
(Qatar tournament fan favorite)
B913EWEQQAQEWA-4686395
Chai! i saw this late. Ist set won already.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingDELE(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Exempted:
I am disappointed in lionsbet. spent time on the queue at access bank today in rumuokoro portharcourt as I wanted to fund my account wit 5k only to be told that lionsbet is not on their system. I didnt want to waste another precious time going to another bank inorder not to suffer the same faith.

I have searched around and cant even see any of their agents here in PH. I will open an account with WGB now. atleast I have seen their outlet where I can easily do any transaction.
baba carry ur ATM card go Atm.

Yesterday night, b4 i comot my card frm d machine, dem don credit my account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kellzmann01(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
I need someone to help me fund my merrybet account with 500 in exchange for airtime or bank transfer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
samplanner:
I believe in God and I will serve him. even though betting has disappointed me despite all the tactics and prayers I did but God is God and he will surely let me win. I will never stop praying to God to just let my eyes see winning matches.
Be toasting God there....bad guy grin
samplanner:
I believe in God and I will serve him. even though betting has disappointed me despite all the tactics and prayers I did but God is God and he will surely let me win. I will never stop praying to God to just let my eyes see winning matches.
Be toasting God there....bad guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
femora007:
HP 655 windows 8RAM 2GBPROCESSOR: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.40 GHz HARDDISK: 290GBBATTERY: Dual cell, 10.5v, 10400mah, keep system on for 6-9 hours depending on what u are using it for. CD-ROM not working but external CD-ROM is available. Keyboard is malfunctioning. price 45k (highly negotiable)Receipt available whatsapp - 0eight1three461o48nine

See this one na Hp 655, 2GB Ram u wan sell 45k lol, To even make matter worst, The system processor na AMD Chai. Sold mine for 30k which has 4GB RAM, 320GB, Clean, New & fresh like butter. Mind u it wasn't even the sub-standard Hp they are importing to nigeria & its lots. It was sent to me direct from USA. So u should imagine any product that made it to USA. I wish u goodluck in selling yours though.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Addme: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
accessbet, bestfactor, cwhyte
You guys should void the Scotland games postponed yesterday since it is not going to be played anytime soon.
Why would it take years to void games from your bookie. I know you will say 24hrs but those games are not rescheduled even in a week's time.

Do that quick o, I want to play game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Percival9:

Kaduna.. They Still Call Phcn Nepa
Just A Joke
Nope,thats mot what I mean,The thing is that ur post coincides with the exact time power was restored to my area last 9t, so I was thinking we are living in d same area.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Holamscoh:

See this one na Hp 655, 2GB Ram u wan sell 45k lol, To even make matter worst, The system processor na AMD Chai. Sold mine for 30k which has 4GB RAM, 320GB, Clean, New & fresh like butter. Mind u it wasn't even the sub-standard Hp they are importing to nigeria & its lots. It was sent to me direct from USA. So u should imagine any product that made it to USA. I wish u goodluck in selling yours though.

Amd processor... If that thing want torment you eh...U go dy spend money every month..Intel processor all the way
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
kingDELE:
i opened d account last night, funded 500 using ATM machine. My lionsbet account was credited immediately (b4 i even put d ATM in my pocket). I hope if i withdraw my money, it will also b super fast.

But i no receive any bonus o!!

When will u guys stop this nonsense of ATM Machine, It is A-Automated T-Teller M-Machine. To make matter worse, U will hear some people saying -I don't have ATM- Chai Stop making fools of yourself in public. Enough is enough.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
In play is the best way to recoup your funds gradually.. I started with 100h yester night, I have build it to 2k today.. Imagine
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
FunnyDude:
In play is the best way to recoup your funds gradually.. I started with 100h yester night, I have build it to 2k today.. Imagine

how did U do it and which betting site please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
sammyobi584:

Amd processor... If that thing want torment you eh...U go dy spend money every month..Intel processor all the way

Lol i no fit buy that system for 10k, If dem dash me better one like the one wey i use before sef. Na to sell am sharply.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Holamscoh:

Lol i no fit buy that system for 10k, If dem dash me better one like the one wey i use before sef. Na to sell am sharply.

Amd processor is good sha but for new laptops . old ones do give trouble once in a while... it normally have display issue once in a while
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
FunnyDude:

Whats your best option and which site plus how do you bet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Them wan turn here to Church grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
kingDELE:
baba carry ur ATM card go Atm.

Yesterday night, b4 i comot my card frm d machine, dem don credit my account

This guy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jelil01: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Holamscoh:

When will u guys stop this nonsense of ATM Machine, It is A-Automated T-Teller M-Machine. To make matter worse, U will hear some people saying -I don't have ATM- Chai Stop making fools of yourself in public. Enough is enough.
baba na 9ja we dey. As long as u understand d message, we are good

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
tooawesome:

Whats your best option and which site plus how do you bet?

I quick check the match present stat with azscore.com so as to know their possession before placing bet.. I mostly play under 2.5, 3.5 and so on for the leagues I know won't play it. I.e Iran, brazil
, Russian lower league

And so on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
sammyobi584:

Amd processor is good sha but for new laptops . old ones do give trouble once in a while... it normally have display issue once in a while

Yes sure u are right but i will go for intel anyday anytime.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
FunnyDude:

I quick check the match present stat with azscore.com so as to know their possession before placing bet.. I mostly play under 2.5, 3.5 and so on for the leagues I know won't play it. I.e Iran, brazil

And so on

Aii... Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samplanner(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
guys your opinions is needed, based on experience between Virtual betting and Normal betting which is better. And why? I need ur humble and matured insights. thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KingsArena: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Apologies for the inconveniences caused. Unfortunately, Access Bank does not support our payment platform so, kindly make use of other banks. Cheers!

Exempted:
I am disappointed in lionsbet. spent time on the queue at access bank today in rumuokoro portharcourt as I wanted to fund my account wit 5k only to be told that lionsbet is not on their system. I didnt want to waste another precious time going to another bank inorder not to suffer the same faith.

I have searched around and cant even see any of their agents here in PH. I will open an account with WGB now. atleast I have seen their outlet where I can easily do any transaction.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingDELE(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Holamscoh:

This guy
i go beat u o. Shey u see me 4 drm neh.

Oya gimme 10 odds ther grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
FunnyDude:

, Russian lower league

And so on

which bookie do U use
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fejos(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Na wa o.. Village headmasters plenty today o.. chaii
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KingsArena: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
You need to log and confirm bonus. If you have done this and are yet to see it, please contact our support team with your userID to enable us assist you.

kingDELE:
i opened d account last night, funded 500 using ATM machine. My lionsbet account was credited immediately (b4 i even put d ATM in my pocket). I hope if i withdraw my money, it will also b super fast.

But i no receive any bonus o!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
samplanner:
guys your opinions is needed, based on experience between Virtual betting and Normal betting which is better. And why? I need ur humble and matured insights. thanks.

virtual bros....U go dy pay alabi always instead of him paying u

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86