Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4912467 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adudu208(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2018
@BetKingOfficial

If i win 10m in a betshop how do i get paid and how long will the payment take?

Will i pick up the cash from the betshop owner or there is a special arrangement for such?

I am asking because i want to know if the 250k withdrawal i.d card and proof of address requirements are also applicable to bets placed in shops.

Secondly, what are the mechanism in place to discourage agents who might be tempted to bolt with such huge winnings?

Please i will appreciate a clear answer to the above questions.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Transfer?
Transfer not working to
How about 2k5 airtime biko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2018
SaintHilary:

Transfer not working to
How about 2k5 airtime biko

Ahh, no.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lanrei(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I have 7 odds but two idiots already made away with my 6k and 5k winning commission this week alone.

If game drops and you go AWOL.
I am adding you to the thunder strike list cheesy

I will mention you on a dead thread with the booking code at 3pm.

Let's deal if we haven't already had bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Ahh, no.
Chiefheywhy bikonu...Mk this weekend no pass like dat na cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2018
SaintHilary:

Chiefheywhy bikonu...Mk this weekend no pass like dat na cheesy

I no need card now. Na the problem be that.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:
B921STRZESZEZP-1914510[/s]

RED STEW STILL. SINCE YOU JOINED THIS THREAD U NEVER POST ACCA WEY GREEN BEFORE. SMALL TIME U GO CARRY TICKET WEY CUT 2 OR MORE DEY POST HERE. ACCA WEY CUT 1 IS USELESS SO WHY POST THEM? I KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING FOR GULLIBLE ONES THAT WILL ADD U ON WHATSAPP SO THAT U WILL SCAM THEM.

FAILED PUNTER CUM SCAMMER!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Those are the ones I bothered to screenshot last month.

There are many more where those came from.

Do you want more? cheesy

Chief marketer grin

bakayokoko:
[s]

RED STEW STILL. SINCE YOU JOINED THIS THREAD U NEVER POST ACCA WEY GREEN BEFORE. SMALL TIME U GO CARRY TICKET WEY CUT 2 OR MORE DEY POST HERE. ACCA WEY CUT 1 IS USELESS SO WHY POST THEM? I KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING FOR GULLIBLE ONES THAT WILL ADD U ON WHATSAPP SO THAT U WILL SCAM THEM.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s]

ALEXISTAIWO!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Its been a long time I last visited this forum...HOPE MY TEAM IS PLOUGHING grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BetKingOfficial: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2018
adudu208:
@BetKingOfficial

If i win 10m in a betshop how do i get paid and how long will the payment take?

Will i pick up the cash from the betshop owner or there is a special arrangement for such?

I am asking because i want to know if the 250k withdrawal i.d card and proof of address requirements are also applicable to bets placed in shops.

Secondly, what are the mechanism in place to discourage agents who might be tempted to bolt with such huge winnings?

Please i will appreciate a clear answer to the above questions.

Hello Adudu208,

Firstly, we employ strict measures (including background checks) before granting operating license to our agents and we make sure they are of good conduct. angry

For winnings above 250k, we request for a government issued I.D from the winner through the agent. In your 10m example, once the withdrawal request is made by the agent, we would assign a supervisor from the head office to follow-up and make sure that the winning gets to the right person whatever it takes. This may include calling all parties involved (supervisor, agent & winner) and visiting the nearest bank wherein the money will be transferred to the agent who will immediately put in a transfer request to the final winner's account. All supervised by our eagle-eyed staff. wink cool

Secondly, we may invite all parties to the head office should there be a need for extra marketing (take pictures with big cheque grin) or any other regulatory activity. grin

Lastly, all these take very little time. The delays we've recorded usually come from waiting for the winners to submit their I.D card. The rest is a matter of minutes and few hours. cool

I hope this explanation helps. kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SUPERPACK: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2018
which bet company do you think is more reliable between STORTYBET and BETKING from experience? i want to use one of them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SUPERPACK: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2018
BetKingOfficial:

Hello Adudu208,

Firstly, we employ strict measures (including background checks) before granting operating license to our agents and we make sure they are of good conduct. angry

For winnings above 250k, we request for a government issued I.D from the winner through the agent. In your 10m example, once the withdrawal request is made by the agent, we would assign a supervisor from the head office to follow-up and make sure that the winning gets to the right person whatever it takes. This may include calling all parties involved (supervisor, agent & winner) and visiting the nearest bank wherein the money will be transferred to the agent who will immediately put in a transfer request to the final winner's account. All supervised by our eagle-eyed staff. wink cool

Secondly, we may invite all parties to the head office should there be a need for extra marketing (take pictures with big cheque grin) or any other regulatory activity. grin

Lastly, all these take very little time. The delays we've recorded usually come from waiting for the winners to submit their I.D card. The rest is a matter of minutes and few hours. cool

I hope this explanation helps. kiss
can i fund my betking account from my uba mobile banking app? if yes whats the transaction charge , i saw their option in my app.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Sporting Gijon vs Eibar
over 0.5 first half @1.48 odds
Bet9ja>>Z6QZBY7R
Multigoal first half 1-2 @1.8 odds
NairaBet>> 179623448
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2018
serenityaliyu:
lol....will be waiting

GUESS YOU'RE A NEWBIE ON THIS THREAD. NOW LISTEN, DON'T EVER PLAY ANY GAME HE GIVES U WITH HUGE AMOUNT. BETTER PLAY WITH 50NAIRA OR EVEN 10NAIRA ON BETPAWA COZ HIS GAME DEY CUT PASS RAZOR.

AND HOPE U AIN'T PLANNING TO JOIN HIS WHATSAPP GRP COZ NA THEIR HIM GO FINISH UR LIFE WITH ALABI VILLAGE TIPS.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Customised Jerseys for sale soccer and Basket ball.
Best Quality and Most affordable in the Land Iswear down!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2018
I have one of the best marketing department on nairaland.

They cost me nothing to manage yet they bring in more subscribers than paid marketers cheesy

Keep doing the Lord's work.
Your reward is in heaven.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:
Those are the ones I bothered to screenshot last month.

There are many more where those came from.

Do you want more? cheesy

Chief marketer grin

[/s]

POOR SCAMMING SKILLS. COPY PEOPLE WON TICKETS AND POST HERE SO THAT THE GULLIBLE ONES WILL PM U.

SHAMELESS SCAMMER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

POOR SCAMMING SKILLS. COPY PEOPLE WON TICKETS AND POST HERE SO THAT THE GULLIBLE ONES WILL PM U.

SHAMELESS SCAMMER!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dreh17(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2018
ebony111:
Sporting Gijon vs Eibar
over 0.5 first half @1.48 odds
Bet9ja>>Z6QZBY7R
Multigoal first half 1-2 @1.8 odds
NairaBet>> 179623448

That multi goals, what does it mean bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2018
uvalued:

hmm i missed... thanks for mentioning me...what say u on this Z6QZM98V
good u missed, my ov2.& played goaless. will check
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2018
dreh17:

That multi goals, what does it mean bro?
at least one goal and maximum of two goal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dex711: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SUPERPACK: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2018
anybody using betpawa here? are there payout fast and prompt, please share your experience, am new to betting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BetKingOfficial: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
SUPERPACK:
can i fund my betking account from my uba mobile banking app? if yes whats the transaction charge , i saw their option in my app.
The transaction charge is N52.50
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
eduzz and fabulous986...pls post your game here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dreh17(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
ebony111:
at least one goal and maximum of two goal

Hey! Mo ti japa
I don't undermine team potentials bikonu.. K
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
fabulous986:

Bet9ja is crap. I will be honest with you. I use only SUREBET247. It's the bookie that works for me. I don try many....bet9ja....nairabet...sportybet...etc buh my win rate on Surebet is the best so I stick to it.
baba any bet builder game?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hazardd(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
EmzyT:
Congrats bro, you don catch this thieves small. Twale for you, E no easy!!
i dey tell u bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SUPERPACK: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
dex711:
www.betPawa.ng/share-2837c556a
have you been paid previously by betpawa?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
SwayB:
Guys I have an iPhone 5 for Sale at an affordable rate of 25k.
Can I see the phone
And drop your contact too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.