Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4916919 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugnoble: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
idongesit88:
its all about patience and the money you invest. I started in January with 50k and I've gotten more capital from winnings, I'm not saying it will work for everybody, but if you are good in selecting game couple with a little luck, you are good to go.

what's your profit like since january till now with the 50k you started with? And if someone here wants to try the system, can you give them your games to play along with you throughout the said periods? Just asking though.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
ceejayx:
Someone help me transfer 150 to my bet9ja account via cashier abeg I get 200 naira MTN,i wan play correct score this night

keep the recharge card, post the correct scores, if it clicks I’ll send you “N300 multiplied by the total odds of the game” wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drmikeadams(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
fxdrizzle:
chisos!!!!! Dr Mike. The one and only igbo smoking doctor
my mancini,,,,,,give me goal market nah,,make I use 100 bucks win 2 million mbok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
drmikeadams:
my mancini,,,,,,give me goal market nah,,make I use 100 bucks win 2 million mbok
lol... I dey on temporary retirement.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chiefhaywhy:

keep the recharge card, post the correct scores, if it clicks I’ll send you “N300 multiplied by the total odds of the game” wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
ceejayx:
I think it’s a fair enough deal, considering you’d get double of what you’d win with N150 and you get to keep your card cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fvck

Please I need this book. I've searched for it in PDF form without success.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistarsam(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
idongesit88:
its all about patience and the money you invest. I started in January with 50k and I've gotten more capital from winnings, I'm not saying it will work for everybody, but if you are good in selecting game couple with a little luck, you are good to go.

Oga nor vex o. But your description is vague. How many odds are we looking at for each betslips? What's the profit margin for each betslip? Assuming you win 2/5 of the betslips like you said earlier on, how much is the net profit.
Please put figures to your proposal.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
locust:

Send your email lemme send it to you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
ugnoble:

what's your profit like since january till now with the 50k you started with? And if someone here wants to try the system, can you give them your games to play along with you throughout the said periods? Just asking though.
stating my profit here is like showing off, something I don't do, and I didn't say I Will give or drop games. I'm just giving an idea that I know works for me, for someone to try if it will work for the person.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chiefhaywhy:
I think it’s a fair enough deal, considering you’d get double of what you’d win with N150 and you get to keep your card cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugnoble: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
locust:

https://zegist.com/uploads/default/original/2X/a/a6b8809eda4f33d37ffa40e2205fb465d700e13f.pdf

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
ceejayx:
Someone help me transfer 150 to my bet9ja account via cashier abeg I get 200 naira MTN,i wan play correct score this night
WHY ARE YOU STRESSING YOUR SELF FOR A GAME THAT WILL STILL CUT cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
mistarsam:

Oga nor vex o. But your description is vague. How many odds are we looking at for each betslips? What's the profit margin for each betslip? Assuming you win 2/5 of the betslips like you said earlier on, how much is the net profit.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
WHY ARE YOU STRESSING YOUR SELF FOR A GAME THAT WILL STILL CUT cheesy
Na ur money?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugnoble: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
locust:

http://v1x0r.com/downloads/Books/SelfHelp/The%20Subtle%20Art%20of%20Not%20Giving%20a%20Fck.pdf

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
mistarsam:

5 odds in all betslips for five weeks. Even when you win the first two weeks, keep betting weekly till the circle is over before you calculate your profit but most importantly you must win at least once in a circle to protect your invested capital.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
ugnoble:

https://zegist.com/uploads/default/original/2X/a/a6b8809eda4f33d37ffa40e2205fb465d700e13f.pdf

Thanks bro. I'm currently using freebasics, make I wait small so that I go use #25 night data download am.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
microbaris:

Send your email lemme send it to you

Seems I've gotten the link. Thanks for your effort. I hail you baba.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
ugnoble:

Do you have another million naira games i can play? Something that more on , H/A (Over and 1-3goals), and corners market?

no for now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugnoble: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
idongesit88:
stating my profit here is like showing off, something I don't do, and I didn't say I Will give or drop games. I'm just giving an idea that I know works for me, for someone to try if it will work for the person.

I never said you ever indicate giving games, I only asked if you can post your possible games when playing so that others who would love to try would join since your games are good to go with the system too. And secondly, showing stat or figures from your trial so far would help encourage the few who would like to give it a thought.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugnoble: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
eunisam:

no for now
Ok, do lemme know when you cook any.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugnoble: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
locust:

Thanks bro. I'm currently using freebasics, make I wait small so that I go use #25 night data download am.

No lele bro. The two links I posted works but I downloaded the book using the second link. What's the book about though?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
ceejayx:

Bet placed. If it greens, you get N11,200.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chrisdking1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
I guess the man's attempting to say we bet 5 odds on 5tickets daily, and if 1wins, u recoup ur capital investment, if 2/5 wins, u make an extra 100% profit on capital investment.

BTW, he says 5tickets, 1 on every week for 5 weeks.
It's better we try it out on a day tho' especially without repeating matches in tickets.

No plenty patience jawe.
My Remix!
My One Cent.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
ugnoble:

No lele bro. The two links I posted works but I downloaded the book using the second link. What's the book about though?

I wish it's how to finally catch alabi cheesy. Been hearing about it for sometime now. I think the title says it all. I go soon find out.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
ugnoble:

http://v1x0r.com/downloads/Books/SelfHelp/The%20Subtle%20Art%20of%20Not%20Giving%20a%20Fck.pdf
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chiefhaywhy:

Bet placed. If it greens, you get N11,200.
Bless Sir,may the odds be in our favor.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
idongesit88:
Here is the formula.

Capital to use 500 (five hundred) trial. The formula is a circle with five(5) bets for five(5) weeks with five(5) odds each. Week 1: Select your games of 5 odds, stake with 100h if using 500h capital. stake with 200h if you using 1000k capital and so on. Week 2: do the same thing till it gets to week five (5). Note: the games must be played on weekends only. Select Saturday and Sunday games only. No mid week games irrespective of how good they are. Now here is advantage. You need to win only one week to break-even and get your invested capital. For you to make profit, you need two winnings of the five weeks which will double the cash invested. If you get lucky before the circle closes you may win up to 3 times. If you win only once in the circle you lost nothing. Just try another circle and record what happen in the previous circle and the mistakes you made to know which one was good or bad. If you make profit that's if win twice you can withdraw the profit and keep the capital and continue or you add the profit and still continue.
Disadvantage: I said a little luck is needed which is to win at least once in the circle. It is very possible to play all the bets and lose but I have seen so many people dusting out 7 odds twice in a week in this thead. Will such people have the patience to produce 5 odds on a weekend, stake and wait for another week if it fail? I don't know. If you know you can win at least once in a circle. You will triumph with this formula. don't us this formula with virtuals only normal bettings, football, tennis etc.
You my friend is a Wise man. I prefer 3 odds though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
in-play tip:

Paul Tommy to win @ 1.95 odds

Goodluck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
locust:

Drop your WhatsApp connect.. I'll send to you..
Modified::
I suppose you've gotten it already..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Drip your WhatsApp connect.. I'll send to you..

I have gotten a link bro. Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).