Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4918067 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
See how they are deliberating on another person's money.

Eye service galore this night.
You get problem oh.. If you can't offer eye service too...go sleep na...is it your eye service?...is service eye it you?...your service is it you?...don't be stupid bro.. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
The thing weak me. I just tire baba cheesy

Your baba is in the village almost dead, mumu angry

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
WinningSun:
B98SQQZSAWPRR-3242809

even if one fight with ones wife. we would have settled matter as we are about to go to bed.

why does it takes eternity for bet9ja to green tickets.

Because they are sadistic enemies of progress...

They are angry over your success...

There aim is to make you fail so they'll quick stone you with a RED apple
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Biggie2206:

You mumu sha, where you see arbitrage betting here? Why una mumu for this thread like this, simple logic hard una.

There is absolutely no ARBITRAGE opening between 1.32 & 3.10. So tell me what you meant by arbitrage. Instead make una keep shut. You want to talk, nonsense!
I understand your mother vehemently failed her obligation to teach you manners towards your elders, and that's because the magre crumbs your father made from staking #100 to win #150 on nairabet wasn't enough to cater for your psychological and moral wellbeing. But next time, you can relay your opinions without throwing insults like a motor park teenage tout or better still , shove them down your sister's pussy.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is nairaland all there is in the world?
His mates are making themselves useful to their society and family.
He is here 24/7 sourcing for crumbs to share and covertly siphon.

And you don't think it is shameful that his greatest impact in his life is sharing crumbs to his crumby family members like yourself.

Chukason1:

His impact in this thread is more significant than your entire existence on nairaland...and I can see no post where he asked the guy for money ...He offered a suggestion like the others sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chrisdking1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Registration Form For Crumbs Collection.

I, ........................... hereby register for crumbs which is seemingly upcoming, and at about 12noon tomorrow.

I wish to get it via bank transfer.

I humbly ask.

I wish you better winnings ahead.

Bank Details ..........................................
Thank you.

Your's Alabi.
(Signature)
(Moniker)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Check my moniker well.
I am not a part of your crumb family so don't bro me.

Xfactor22:

You get problem oh.. If you can't offer eye service too...go sleep na...is it your eye service?...is service eye it you?...your service is it you?...don't be stupid [/b] bro [b] .. angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Is nairaland all there is in the world?
His mates are making themselves useful to their society and family.
He is here 24/7 sourcing for crumbs to share and covertly siphon.

And you don't think it is shameful that his greatest impact in his life is sharing crumbs to his crumby family members like yourself.

Define Crumb mister?? smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
ChiefAzubuike:

I understand your mother vehemently failed her obligation to teach you manners towards your elders, and that's because the magre crumbs your father made from staking #100 to win #150 on nairabet wasn't enough to cater for your psychological and moral wellbeing. But next time, you can relay your opinions without throwing insults like a motor park teenage tout or better still , shove them down your sister's pussy.
[/s]

What sort of nonsense is this? What are you trying to drive at with this your nonsense and low IQ right up. Incoherent sentence, your father needs to ask for a refund asap. Damnnnn! grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ask Lhimeet

That is his specialty so he is in the best position to answer the question.

Chukason1:

Define Crumb mister?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chukason1:

Quack prophet ...Dont be senseless bro ...nothing is sure in this Life and there is no relationship with God and gambling ....He should hedge it to avoid loosing everything sad sad
I respect you enough not to throw tantrums at you. Lagostaxiguy if that game cuts. I will give you N10,000. That's how much I can afford to console you with but I know too well that the game will green. When I brought my ticket that was one game away here, most people encouraged me due to how much knowledge of the teams they had. This is the same here. I'm 100% sure that game will green. No need to hedge. Cc lagostaxiguy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Check my moniker well.
I am not a part of your crumb family so don't bro me.

We know your type..with barely 23 posts...stop fooling yourself...you're a nicompop...we know you'll beg with your multiple monikers...not like it's our problem..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jealousy no good ooooo

Oluwa burna ....tel dem ooo

because persin don win 1m+....e dey pepper dem embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Biggie2206:

What sort of nonsense is this? What are you trying to drive at with this your nonsense and low IQ right up. Incoherent sentence, your father needs to ask for a refund asap. Damnnnn! grin

Hardly will you even find me on a thread like this. Coz its for lowlifers like you. Strugglers who have no job , failed lives who depends on gambling to feed.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Calibrator:
Ask Lhimeet

That is his specialty so he is in the best position to answer the question.

You definitely have no meaningful thing to say this night ... adieû
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Biggie2206:

It's like this guy up here is internally maaaad, are you alright at all, you will give him 10k,to do what? OMG!

RUN FOR THIS LUCIFER IN HUMAN SKIN.
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say why not drop your username for funding?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
You will give him 10k if it cuts.

How noble and philanthropic of you!

What if the ticket green?

CHINE55:
I respect you enough not to throw tantrums at you. Lagostaxiguy if that game cuts. I will give you N10,000. That's how much I can afford to console you with but I know too well that the game will green. When I brought my ticket that was one game away here, most people encouraged me due to how much knowledge of the teams they had. This is the same here. I'm 100% sure that game will green. No need to hedge. Cc lagostaxiguy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hardly will you even find me on a thread like this. Coz its for lowlifers like you. Strugglers who have no job , failed lives who depends on gambling to feed.

Coming from an idiatt exchanging words on a betting thread with a supposed lowlife and struggler. You see that you're really maaaad and you have no one to tell you? grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
CHINE55:

I didn't throw tantrums either ... I suggested you used your brain ...Note a past expirence can't predict a future event .... and don't mix religion with gambling ... well whatever that pleases the lasgostaxiguuysmiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
CHINE55:
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say why not drop your username for funding?

Your mumu is on another level Mr man, why give that kind of useless and greedy advice, to cap it off, you're telling him your gonna compensate him with 10k even if the game cast. You're seriously maaaad, fund your brain with the funds.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
CHINE55:

That Guy na pure Olodo ... Fat one cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chukason1:

cheesy cheesy

Seems you need the funds, why not give him your username, or rather let him fund your low IQ. undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2018
See as thread full with all those F moniker everywhere...thieves...only God knows how they get information about a suppose win...what am I saying...most of the monikers na alt...hypocrites of the highest order...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toseenlove: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Chaii this thread go sweet this night......!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Aeroflyer: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2018
All these useless people no go ever share booking code, na when e don green dem go con dey share screenshot.

That Lagos kabu kabu driver, make I no lie you, I'm a person that speaks the truth from an open mind. Fact is many people are praying make that ticket cast. They might not say it out but for their mind, e go pepper them if u chop that million.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Knowing how much bad luck you guys here have.

It is a bad idea and sacrilege showing you people here a running ticket.

The only logical thing to do tomorrow morning is to stake heavy on Etar first half over 1.5.

Your ill luck can even make the first half end 1-3.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Aeroflyer:
All these useless people no go ever share booking code, na when e don green dem go con dey share screenshot.

That Lagos kabu kabu driver, make I no lie you, I'm a person that speaks the truth from an open mind. Fact is many people are praying make that ticket cast. They might not say it out but for their mind, e go pepper them if u chop that million.

Next time when you want to use the word FACT, understand the meaning and stop being a lowlife. Evil mind. Fact ko, fat ni angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toseenlove: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Xfactor22:
See as thread full with all those F moniker everywhere...thieves...only God knows how they get information about a suppose win...what am I saying...most of the monikers na alt...hypocrites of the highest order...

See pot wey dey call kettle black. When last u don post or visit this thread with this your monicker.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Calibrator:
Knowing how much bad luck you guys here have.

The only logical thing to do tomorrow morning is to stake heavy on Etar first half over 1.5.

Keep quiet...this idea have been given before...mind you he shared the slip when it was around 9games left...bad luck kee you dre...if you have nothing to say...i repeat keep quiet... cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Calibrator:
[s] Knowing how much bad luck you guys here have.

[/s]
We have said all these before, stop repeating it. Ode

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.