Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4919111 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olalekank(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2018
WinningSun:
for over 15 hours bet9ja couldnt green my ticket

B98SQQZSAWPRR-3242809
This is red na, not green.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by timilehing(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2018
Contact me to fuǹd your bettiń¶ account
Both ca$h and airtime fùndin options available

Nairabet, Bet9ja, Surebet247, MerrybetGold, Sportybet, Betpawa, Betking etc

MTN data Promo for all our customers!
1gb @600
2gb @1100
5gb @2600
080-³607¹857 or follow my WhatsApp link
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2018
UncleDeborah:
I've won more than 6 million naira alone this week and I didn't make noise about it. Someone is here trying to win 1.5 M and he's not allowing us hear word..
You’re not making noise, and you posted this shi! You should have just kept mute Aunty Deborah. wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

My sincere apologies if this is noise to you, I do not wish to brag but I've won way above that in live games and I do not come here to "make noise" as you put it, the only reason I ever posted here was because of the relatively low cashout, I was hoping they will have a representative here and so others can use better bookies when they have long Acumulators like this.

I am beginning to agree there are more kids and emotionally disturbed people like you on this forum hence I'll stop posting in this section and remain in my "kabu kabu" section like another one like you said yesterday, there's absolutely no reason remaining here trying to have fun and gets insulted every second. Cheers.
this thread is indeed very toxic, but your expertise is equally needed here, ignore those hooligans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2018
Jerseys For Sale 10k only per Jersey all Customised any team Country or Club in the world
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olalekank(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Dacronym:
Jerseys For Sale 10k only per Jersey all Customised any team Country or Club in the world

You got Yemen jersey?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2018
Olalekank:
This is red na, not green.
the last game is a DNB
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paulgabrielz: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2018
gewise7:
Please guys let's do this before 1pm... Biko
LAST week i had 12. Will update my picks sha.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SirDanny7(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2018
UncleDeborah:
I've won more than 6 million naira alone this week and I didn't make noise about it. Someone is here trying to win 1.5 M and he's not allowing us hear word..
Baba Show Us The Way Too Na Make Guys Too Follow Chop Small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2018
85odds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2018
6 million kill you wherever you are.

I remember you dropping your phone number and frantically pleading for meagre 1k airtime funding on the ashawo thread weeks ago.

Wanna deny?

UncleDeborah:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smadeinc: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

My sincere apologies if this is noise to you, I do not wish to brag but I've won way above that in live games and I do not come here to "make noise" as you put it, the only reason I ever posted here was because of the relatively low cashout, I was hoping they will have a representative here and so others can use better bookies when they have long Acumulators like this.

I am beginning to agree there are more kids and emotionally disturbed people like you on this forum hence I'll stop posting in this section and remain in my "kabu kabu" section like another one like you said yesterday, there's absolutely no reason remaining here trying to have fun and gets insulted every second. Cheers.
Hoodlums want to chase this one away too, smh
Stay bikonu

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
1xbet code: SJNPR

Odd 6+

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HateSpeech: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
CHINE55:
DON'T HEDGE THAT GAME. I REPEAT DON'T HEDGE THAT GAME! GOD HAS DECIDED TO FAVOUR YOU WITH THAT GAME. I MADE A RESEARCH ON THE TWO TEAMS AND EVEN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE BY 12:20 TOMORROW. DON'T HEDGE THAT GAME!

False prophet undecided .... it's just common sense to hedge the bet with 250-500k... if it cast you'll make at least 60k(the 1m+ is not his own yet) but is the bet enter he'll still make 1m+... HEDGING gaurantees 500k profit (why is it so had for some people to understand)

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by McTIPSY(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2018
pls guys what is d minimum payout on nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2018
I hope so
WinningSun:

how soon. is it likely before 10am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

30k is not astronomically.

I don't usually comment here. My spiritual eyes has directed me to inform you that you're winning this game.

Congratulations in advance though

Next time try to remain low key with your sucess, a lot of people don't wish you well in life let alone Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

You mean staking 500000k like this? To win 1.55million? What if the other comes thru then?

Congratulations in advance bro. If you don't mind, you can stake 20k instead and dash sporty

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2018
Guys, I can't fund my SportyBet account since yesterday. Who else is having the same problem?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2018
I never knew that money can resurrect.

I thought you said that you are out of the game.

Why comment on the issue at hand if not for begging sake.

FunnyDude:

I don't usually comment here. My spiritual eyes has directed me to inform you that you're winning this game.

Congratulations in advance though

Next time try to remain low key with your sucess, a lot of people don't wish you well in life let alone Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2018
McTIPSY:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emmaculate20(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2018
McTIPSY:
Bro, 1k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Coolpuyol:

Yes boss
pls post your game boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Guys, I can't fund my SportyBet account since yesterday. Who else is having the same problem?
I fund my account just now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2018
Una funny sha...
Lemme reserve my comment. My days are numbered here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2018
paulgabrielz:
LAST week i had 12. Will update my picks sha.
wow... if u are on WhatsApp kindly message me...I have someone from here already we are currently chatting...
.when u post it here I might not have the chance to get notifications here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Calibrator:
I never knew that money can resurrect.
I thought you said that you are out of the game.
Why comment on the issue at hand if not for begging sake.

when will you mind your business in this forum?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Emekus92:
I fund my account just now
Did they send you OTP?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wiseone28: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2018
MAKE I DEY ONLINE SO WHEN BEGGING FOR CRUMB FROM THE MILLION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN I WON'T BE LEFT OUT...AFTER ALL IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO BEG FOR CRUMB grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2018
wiseone28:
MAKE I DEY ONLINE SO WHEN BEGGING FOR CRUMB FROM THE MILLION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN I WON'T BE LEFT OUT...AFTER ALL IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO BEG FOR CRUMB grin
Has the owner of the money announced that he's sharing crumbs if he wins? People sha!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Bro you can still post here like Oga Viking007. All you just need do is to avoid irate posters. Whatever they say here is not a true definition of you and will never have impact on your progress... pls ignore them, do your normal thing.

Meanwhile, you can decide to correct their wrong thoughts any time you so wish tho.

I’ve come to realize one big thing about pain the head folks. They feel pained when they’re Ignored

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.