Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4882130 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yemike:

All the best bro.
I've been around but just decided to stay away from Alabi for some time.
He fit kill person if care is not taken.
Alabi na bastaaard. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
oddoood:
So someone is 1.6 million naira RICHER and we can all see it.

ALEXISTAIWO the self acclaimed KING OF PUNTING, doesn't have any won ticket to show for all the noise he has been making on this thread.

But he can use mouth to drive aeroplane.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
oddoood:
So those guys that are busy SHOVING zweal down people's throat. HOW MARKET!

They ask you to show proof of payment. You guys are busy uploading "fake" payments of other people.

The same fake payment alert they used in deceiving you, you too want to use to deceive people.

Just like those fake "fixed matches" scammers.

SO TILL DATE, NONE OF HAS MADE WITHDRAWAL SHEBI!

Calm down, withdrawal date never reach

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Calibrator:
See them forming familiarity.

Stats no longer work for you and you are asking him for how he pick his games?

Is he picking his games from his dream or he is using jazz.
Is it not stats that he is also using.

If you want to beg, beg.
Don't be shy.

Calibrator

A.K.a

Afoltundeseun.....Alias....oddoood.. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

Calibrator
A.K.a

Afoltundeseun.....Alias....oddoddo.. lipsrsealed

why you dey cast me nah. Why

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldplayyy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
oddoood:
So those guys that are busy SHOVING zweal down people's throat. HOW MARKET!

They ask you to show proof of payment. You guys are busy uploading "fake" payments of other people.

The same fake payment alert they used in deceiving you, you too want to use to deceive people.

Just like those fake "fixed matches" scammers.

SO TILL DATE, NONE OF HAS MADE WITHDRAWAL SHEBI!

Baba, I been think say you get sense before...

when you were spamming the whole of Nairaland with xvideо click-bait to your blog.

when you were spamming bestnaija forum all over nairaland no one disturbed you...now you dey carry zwerl people matter for head like pure water. how much best Naija don pay you since you registered?
for Zwerl payment, when it’s time e go clear for your eyes.
Don’t condemn what you don’t understand cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Napoli and Atalanta don follow suit

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kirinwa: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Calibrator:
I know what I am talking about.

Who asked him for stats?
Who doesn't know where livescore is here?

He only wants to break the ice before begging.

Watch and see.

Dude even if anyone wants to beg what's your concern or are you jealous that you have spoilt your own chances with your pride.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldplayyy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
DonPikko how market? Hope say trailer never jam you yet because I go like make you see my Zwerl payment receipt before you die. grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Coldplayyy:

Baba, I been think say you get sense before...

when you were spamming the whole of Nairaland with xvideо click-bait to your blog.

when you were spamming bestnaija forum all over nairaland no one disturbed you...now you dey carry zwerl people matter for head like pure water. how much best Naija don pay you since you registered?
for Zwerl payment, when it’s time e go clear for your eyes.
Don’t condemn what you don’t understand cheesy

my sense dey under my shoe nah.
Show me your zwerl withdrawals to prove me wrong.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nelsonebby(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
justwiseass:
It’s high time I left Sportybet. Their cashout policy is unfriendly.

Whenever you’re bout to win a match that’s still ongoing, they lock it saying no valid odd... of which that was when they’re supposed to offer sth good enough as you’re bout to win the match. Bet9ja only locks cashout for an inplay only when they’re bout to score or a player is bout to be carded

I’ll only go back whenever I’m ready to punish them heavily like Nelsonebby cheesy cheesy
maximum cash out is 400k also.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Coldplayyy:
DonPikko how market? Hope say trailer never jam you yet because I go like make you see my Zwerl payment receipt before you die. grin

grin I still dey $31 embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
winning is 1.2 and not 1.6 as one game was voided (Al Masry Club.

Haras El Hodood @ 1.33 odd) and i lost 135k hedging making it slightly above 1 million , sporty bet is yet to credit the winning to my online account, they claim it will take 24hrs to do that then afterwards i can withdraw, I guess this is where live game is better because they credit immediately irrespective of the amount.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Haras El Hodood @ 1.33 odd) and i lost 135k hedging making it slightly above 1 million , sporty bet is yet to credit the winning to my online account, they claim it will take 24hrs to do that then afterwards i can withdraw, I guess this is where live game is better because they credit immediately irrespective of the amount.
They will credit you...1.2M still cool profit with 1k..enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

it could have swong either away. gotten half of it back from Bournemouth - arsenal live game over 1.5 first half
when next you book your under 1.5 Ht acca, post it here please

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Oh... One voided game and there's a leap from 1.6 - 1.4. Once there's a voided game, the bookies capitalise on it to steal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Please post your next game for boys o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
CHINE55:
Oh... One voided game and there's a leap from 1.6 - 1.4. Once there's a voided game, the bookies capitalise on it to steal

Hahan, this guy is dummmb than i thought, simple arithmetics is giving you problem to the extent you're accusing the bookies of stealing. Can you tell me what they stole? grin

You no get brain.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Zenit Saint Petersburg - Rostov (Throw-ins)
Total: 44.5 Under
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jagaban880:
lipsrsealed
abeg which betting platform be this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
the only goldmine that we all forget to do in this thread is that we need to create another thread and be posting millionaire games there only, that's the only way we can all smile to the bank
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wiseone28: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
SEE AS CROWD PLENTY HOPE AM SEEN OR MAKE I CLIMB THAT TREE grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nice - Lille OSC (Fouls)
Total: 25.5 Under
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

make person no die in ghost mode.
baba pls remember me in your kingdom o.
thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
bashiruhammed97:

abeg which betting platform be this

betpawa.......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
wiseone28:
Who no like awoof.
if na u win am, same will be done also.
walahi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bashiruhammed97(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

betpawa.......
thanks, oga mi sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kirinwa: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
wiseone28:

Zacchaeus

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
bashiruhammed97:
thanks, baba nla....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kirinwa: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
bashiruhammed97:
make person no die in ghost mode.
baba pls remember me in your kingdom o.
thanks.

Nobi you go like that mumu guy post.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Kirinwa:

Zacchaeus
grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

let me CONGRATULATE you. cos I also expect this kinda blessings

(1) (2) (3) ... (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.