Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930698 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Aystarz: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
ajaymina:

You see, this is one of the reasons I keep saying 65% of Nigerian youths are mentally unfit to associate with same people,... Many of them are madt, only few are roaming the streets...

I thought he is a rich boy according to his frontings?..

So all na format to SCAM!!!

LOL That ain't even the correct stats bro. According to the Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba, 1 out of 5 Nigerian youths is mentally ill - that's 75 percent of young people. grin
Sickos and psychos everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
UncleDeborah:

All your bullshìt doesn't concern me son, android different from android and different messengers are used for different android so na only poor man like you go know whether arrow dey point left or point right or middle or up.

Only in naija will you see people take their time to argue over another persons money.. Over my dead body will I find myself in that scenario. Fact is that if you were financially stable, you won't take your time to doubt another person finances. E no go even concern you at all.

Below is another message in my inbox pointing towards the opposite direction of your miserable life.
[/s]Are you by chance related to Mr Lie Muhammad?

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
meanwhile.. Aston Villa playing 5-5 shocked

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by meshpips(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Imustreturn:
psg why

Abeg where you from get the games? The person too try.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lmao.. so Uncle 6 digits na scammer? end-time Uncle undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
una no go kill persin wif laugh cheesy grin

uncle D......wher art thou

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
meshpips:

Abeg where you from get the games? The person too try.
no be small o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
idongesit88:
You keep deceiving yourself. I was silence yesterday because I thought you had sense. You can only deceive the inexperience ones here. This screenshot you posted is fake. You sat down and composed this message. Let me reveal some secret to you about Android phones. You are using an Android phone. The small arrow in the message always point to the LEFT side of the screen for all incoming messages and point to the RIGHT side of the screen for sent or typed messages. In this screenshot, yours point to the the right. WHY?

the mumu no even say make him use another phone send am himself..smh

scammer wey no sabi create fake alert haha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lavoca: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dortmund doing Alabi proud

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
UncleDeborah:

I've got absolutely nothing to prove to you son, I'm not all those minions you are attributing me to. In the mean time ,let me call mynd44 and Dominique to do their jobs.

what is your number doing in Scam list oga?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lavoca: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
UncleDeborah:

I've got absolutely nothing to prove to you son, I'm not all those minions you are attributing me to. In the mean time ,let me call mynd44 and Dominique to do their jobs.

Repent and you shall be forgiven

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dortmund 6 corners from first half
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
beamtopola:
Omo, abeg can dortmund win this match?
They were the useless ones. E diotic dortmund. Never be well with you. Losing with always be your portion
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calibrator: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Why are you people surprised?

How many millionaires will litter the cyberspace with their details for 1k funding?

No millionaire will shit his pants because of 50k.
He will surely appreciate but on a low key.

As at 2012, when I execute a project and hit like 250k.
You should have been there to see how I will be sounding enthusiastic even turning to prayer warrior to show appreciation on the phone when confirming receipt of alert.

But nowadays, even project of 10m. Highest I will do is sending you a thank you whatsapp message to acknowledge payment.

It is not pride, when you have passed a certain level, you have passed it.

25 million my foot!

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
iRepMyCity:

what is your number doing in Scam list oga?

Pls can you show everyone where or how that number was attributed to scamming anyone?. Its not even on the scam list by tabbaz. Someone broke crook just copied my number and posted it with the caption "scammer in the making " without any backup story to support his ridiculous claim.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldplayyy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
FindX:

Watch out. Very soon he go deactivate .

He’ll still use another moniker to reappear...scammers like him never really give up.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fvçking kudos to that detective up there. cheesy
More busting bro

So our UncleDeborah is actually behind Nwachibuzzor and HitlerGadaffi monicker. cheesy

Off to the ashewo thread abeg.

Shīits just got real mhen. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Coldplayyy:
na our UncleMuyiwa still be Hitlergaddafi the troll and NwaChibuzor grin grin
Isn't it even foolish of you to think sharing a bet9ja code means they are the same people ?

Let me educate you, I have a WhatsApp group with some members of this thread. Just imagine a code like this B98SQQZSAWPRR-3042819 was shared , I got that code from WhatsApp and I posted it here, the owner of the betID posted another code here days later, does that mean they're the same people?

Or assuming lhimeet and chiefheywhy who obviously run bet9ja codes outside this thread, one happen to post the code the other cooked and vice versa, does that mean they are the same persons? You don't knwo where the hitlergaddafi and chibizor dude have met before or whether I run bet9ja codes with them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Congrats to those who played.
alexistaiwo:
Z6LKWLYF

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dortmund messed up, won't blame them, I forgot they have already qualified.
#RedFace
#1GameSyndrome
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Aystarz: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sharp 10 odds won tonight thanks to inspiration from Taiwo ooo. The championship BTTS came through plus some ajasa.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Isn't it even foolish of you to think sharing a bet9ja code means they are the same people ?

Let me educate you, I have a WhatsApp group with some members of this thread. Just imagine a code like this B98SQQZSAWPRR-3042819 was shared , I got that code from WhatsApp and I posted it here, the owner of the betID posted another code here days later, does that mean they're the same people?

Or assuming lhimeet and chiefheywhy who obviously run bet9ja codes outside this thread, one happen to post the code the other cooked and vice versa, does that mean they are the same persons? You don't knwo where the hitlergaddafi and chibizor dude have met before or whether I run bet9ja codes with them.
I am a psychologist in nature.From you narratives above you didn't deny it outrightly,you were only giving assumptions(assuming, what if)

this alone simply means you own those accounts

13 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Missed your game today sha

How many odds?

Tot vs Int. Ov1.5 fall my hand today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UncleDeborah: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cladez:
I am a psychologist in nature.From you narratives above you didn't deny it outrightly,you were only giving assumptions(assuming, what if)

this alone simply means you own those accounts
Probably you are a psychologist who got his bsc degree from his grandmas bedroom and not a university.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by etibaba(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Coldplayyy:

He’ll still use another moniker to reappear...scammers like him never really give up.
You did an awesome job, Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Probably you are a psychologist who got his bsc degree from his grandmas bedroom and not a university.
Psychologist in nature not in school.Upon your brokenness,you still have an empty skull.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Coldplayyy:
this UncleMuyiwa no smart at all.. just look at the lie he wrote above to cover his lies. cheesy

dude said different people can own and share a Bet9ja online account ID just like booking code grin

UncleDeborah you just hit an all time low in stuрidity

Go the f*ck is actually this morøn? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Calibrator:
Why are you people surprised?

How many millionaires will litter the cyberspace with their details for 1k funding?

No millionaire will shit his pants because of 50k.
He will surely appreciate but on a low key.

As at 2012, when I execute a project and hit like 250k.
You should have been there to see how I will be sounding enthusiastic even turning to prayer warrior to show appreciation on the phone when confirming receipt of alert.

But nowadays, even project of 10m. Highest I will do is sending you a thank you whatsapp message to acknowledge payment.

It is not pride, when you have passed a certain level, you have passed it.

25 million my foot!

I read this post and wondered why people didn't like it, then I discovered it was just another idiatttt on the loose grin . Naso e dey start, who cares if you collect 40billion contract? grin

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Congrats man. This one pain me sha. I miss am smiley cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.