Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928674 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6634) (6635) (6636) (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
yehmy:
people that are guilty of this act are much on here... They will attack u on updates of Winning tickets as if u so sure a particular game will come through
Mention names...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
jasp12:
Viking007 is part of a bigger conspiracy and you guys are just arguing with him over nothing

From the screenshot earlier, can't you guys see full time over 0.5 and under 5.5 which have a success rate of 90%

Besides that betpawa which his source uses gives 50% bonus even on small odds

Where is smartgeek sef
You're observant and smart. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rumicarter: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Taidi:
Man u 0 vs Arsenal 2
From a dream

Joseph! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Frankfurt women, I use heaven take beg una... Just WIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ihedioramma: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Successimpactld:
I think is time for me to stop posting games here ..becos I find out there are many scribe and Pharisees in this room....

WHAT A WICKED WORLD!
Now am following you? We all are not the same . Focus am here for business please go on and drop games for us .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

Mention names...

grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deltateam: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Why are y'all falling head over heels over little matter, I didn't see anywhere where Vikings said he won't drop the group link,do you know if the said tipster doesn't want to drop the group link?

This dude must be Vikings ass licker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toppzzyy: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
no.mind them.jhoor..so people that share tips here everyday and remix games are foolish abi?...I know what to do..some people believe they are wise..make dem no worry

in my office if you ask for money people will give you code instead.for me we are all benefiting from great ideas and innovations for free,no one brought anything from birth.why do punters not want their games shared? my only exception is a fixed game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ocon: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
All this Una beef no consign me...

Lyon na alabi agent this night embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
THIS IS LORDPARCEL NUMBER...09080976702
CONTACT HIM ON WHATAPP SO THAT HE CAN ADD Ugrin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ocon:
All this Una beef no consign me...

Lyon na alabi agent this night embarassed
Corner lipsrsealed Win lipsrsealed...

People wey play over make them dey happy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by temitopteas: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Uthmern:
for my side sum1 stake #2700 on man u 0 vs ars 3
correct score
1-1,
1-2,
0-0

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Coldplayyy:
E sure me die say na TissuеРaper dey behind the alternate bashing Viking007.

TissuePapеr greatest hypocrite of our time, he’ll hail Viking007 with one moniker and curse him with another moniker..mumu guy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sheffy87: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
man Utd vs arsenals full time draw.....! stake your life savings!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smadeinc: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Successimpactld:

GOBE!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LieDetector(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Coldplayyy:
E sure me die say na TissuеРaper dey behind the alternate bashing Viking007.

TissuePapеr greatest hypocrite of our time, he’ll hail Viking007 with one moniker and curse him with another moniker..mumu guy
lol. This tissuepaper don suffer for una hand. No be am baba.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toppzzyy: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Successimpactld:

why do we all have to disturb this guy, we just want the code. this will make things difficult for us all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
jasp12:
Viking007 is part of a bigger conspiracy and you guys are just arguing with him over nothing

From the screenshot earlier, can't you guys see full time over 0.5 and under 5.5 which have a success rate of 90%

Besides that betpawa which his source uses gives 50% bonus even on small odds

Where is smartgeek sef
Been so busy with work. After yesterday's Loss, I decided to chill till weekend jare.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Mention names...
You and A. Y will top the list

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Ogbeni shut up!

You always like to court unnecessary attention on here. Always seeking to get peoples approval and show that you are wiser than most. You sound like a lonely nigger

This same hypocrite here posted one mumu epistle a certain time ago and claimed he has quit gambling and will unfollow this thread but uptill now this old man is still here looking for controversial topics to use and show himself. Only u kno why u said u were gonna quit then, na only u know how much u lose then but yet see u blaming and insulting another simply because he was bold enough to tell his story so others can learn
from it and help themselves

You, i and everyother person in this thread aren't better than the man..At the end of the day we are all gamblers even though some are smarter gamblers

There are many who have lost more than that man.

The simple thing be say gambling is bad and if you can try and quit. Shikena
omalisha grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Herdeoye(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Z6KCZQ6H
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
SmilingMary:
3 odds today games
Very Possible

GREEN

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Andrew2017:

Why are talking like this?, didn't you read where he said he had a car and everything was moving well till his wife got pregnant? Why are you casting the first stone? Because he said he sama babe? Do you know If that was in the past? He already settled down.. If you don't want to help,you shouldn't hinder others from helping. At least you said you're not punting again but your long throat and selfish self came back to collect freebies..
You're such a hypocrite..
Like say you too no dey sama, because someone said his on nl. You decided to nail him with that ..
You're a very wicked and heartless human being..
oh boy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bluefilm: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lyon sef cry cry cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
DonPikko:
This life is free and fair, stop putting your under restrictions that you can't stick to, If you make personal decisions, bikonu keep it to yourself, we don't bloody care, Viking007 the yeye hypocrite
kikiki.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oddoood: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
I JUST DEY LAUGH SINCE.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
10/10

spine:
The angst in this group can ramp to high grade sometimes ... Wish people could feel less entitled.
i agree the essence of the group is to share, cooperate and enjoy victory over the bookies using whatever trick works for you.
Not everyone is going to follow this to the letter for different reasons good or bad. not even the critics demanding fairness can always comply.

Yes, i totally agree its irritating when you send any signal that a member would publicly celebrate his victory here but keep the source of said victory private, so the reprimands can be understood to a level, but when you go on and on about it, it begins to appear bitter and awkward. how about you Find your way? you dont have to lament profusely about how you feel another man is treating you that you really cannot prove. I would rather find my way to access what i need. do some ground work if you feel the person is stonewalling you. find another way in. its better when theres less of this raucous.
and perhaps its better not to talk about a victory when you didnt share the source and also have no intentions of sharing a bit of the spoils. So people get less upset and more constructive.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jasp12(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Smartgeek:
Been so busy with work. After yesterday's Loss, I decided to chill till weekend jare.

Mention me when posting your next game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
yehmy:
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
yehmy:

wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
SmilingMary:

GREEN

Well-done!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
undecided
i sha no lie grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6634) (6635) (6636) (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.