Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,941 members, 7,852,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4968817 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
If u want to fund your bet365 with Euro contact
me.

Funding with paysafe card.

Legit funder international.

what's your rate?
I intend picking my statement of account for verification tomorrow after which I'll be 100% certified to stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adekola02(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:
i paid for 2 weeks , they sent updates to mail and on your portal on their site , but it's still a game of risk even with expert predictions
...abeg is it d premium or the basic??.. you mean i can't win even win 3/5 with dem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by thorrvik55(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
pascalbenz:
Make sombori ans me na .... KKA GENT AC MILLAN AND LUGO wats there score

gent 1-0

milan 0-0

lugo 3-2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
destinychildolu:

Genoa cost me 200k plus

that Genoa was a very foolish team... it was the lowest odd on my ticket! I should av gone for glabach
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pascalbenz: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Baba thanks lugo don do the usual self 12 + und 4.5
thorrvik55:

gent 1-0

milan 0-0

lugo 3-2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by taiocol: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
rednuth:

u still get running ticket?
Yea
Betis to win for one ticket and to play over 8.5 corners
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Awesome01(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
thorrvik55:

P.S , If sporting cp no see draw against those guys today ehn...
If sporting cp lose today ehn...

Make i no talk first...
Guy, add fasting to your prayer o. Sporting 0-1 Aves at moment.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by thorrvik55(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Chai, sporting cp
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
bakayokoko:

NO BE SMALL HARDLUCK BRO. I DON HEAR AM SINCE LAST WEEK grin

GENOA - SPAL.. OVER 8.5CORNERS...THEY PLAYED 7 CORNERS

BASEL .....THEM PLAY 2-0 cheesy
As in... Ayam tired... I even removed Dat Basel because I've played them in 2 tickets already... Also removed all d corners, dunno How Genoa Over 8.5 crawled inside the ticket.... Good work though.. E really pain me.. Just one game again...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Frankhace: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jagaban880:
My people if u dey find person to remix ur ticket

just post de booking code and mention me

Note::Free of charge.....osho free sumtin
grin
help me remix b4 i stake - Z6jnhdyf
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lordseyad:
As in... Ayam tired... I even removed Dat Basel because I've played them in 2 tickets already... Also removed all d corners, dunno How Genoa Over 8.5 crawled inside the ticket.... Good work though.. E really pain me.. Just one game again...

BETTER DAYS AHEAD grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Chiefheywhy is your best bet for rollover.

Eduzz is the go to person for any sure money doubling forecast.

Boringdraw is your banker for reverse psychology based punting.

If you want sure corners tips that will make you be counting corners like a kindergarten student while others are enjoying the match, Lhimeet got you.

Jagaban880 na chief DJ of the house, e fit remix anything, unfortunately he has been finding it hard to remix his luck.

Lagostaxiguy will here sometimes give you under1ht tips.

And UncleDeborah and nelsonby are always at hand to make you depressed with their respective fake life and show off.

If you want to play ticket that will cut one or two and the person who gave you the game will start hinging the blame on another person's hard luck, contact bakayokoko.

If you want to hit the bookies fast and hard, in and out no noise.

Na my specialty be that grin

emperorblog21:
pls
who have game that we can rollover till on the 24 of december here.

we can start in tuesday highest 3odd

pls

alexistaiwo

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dank1u(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
destinychildolu:

Genoa cost me 200k plus

Guy be posting your games now, let's celebrate with you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
taiocol:

Yea
Betis to win for one ticket and to play over 8.5 corners

oh okay.. best of luck bro smiley me just wan try recover like 1.5k for live game before I go offline
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you want sure corners tips that will make you be counting corners like a kindergarten student while others are enjoying the match, Lhimeet got you.

Jagaban880 na chief DJ of the house, e fit remix anything, unfortunately he has been finding it hard to remix his luck.

And UncleDeborah and nelsonby are always at hand to make you depressed with their respective fake life and show off.

If you want to play ticket that will cut one or two and the person who gave you the game will start hinging the blame on another person's hard luck, contact bakayokoko.

bros wetting u eat dis,night nah. abeg go sleep sma
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
cyberhike:

what's your rate?
I intend picking my statement of account for verification tomorrow after which I'll be 100% certified to stake
depend on how much your funding. Will need to check exchange rate as at when you u want to fund.

I do only � Euro no dollar no pounds for now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

U r mouthed walahi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Tell that to this 14 odds I ate like your mothers pussy.
Baba, it is like people don’t care but it seems you still have your ways.
Help a brother with new strategy

My strategy no hit this weekend ooo(odds hustler wink)

50k lost in 24hours lol

Shey make I PM?

New strategy and partner needed
I can fund you for percentage sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
depend on how much your funding. Will need to check exchange rate as at when you u want to fund.

I do only � Euro no dollar no pounds for now.

and na dollar domicillary account I get now.. abi I go fit withdraw via another means??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by phyzdot: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
IamJix:

Naso Una go do if person scam una una go complain..
I'm not saying he is a scammer o.

Oga keep shot.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello fellow punters, I just want to chip in something and if possible others can contribute.

1) unwanted guest- for the last pass weeks we have received some sort of unwanted guest people who come here and preach how betting would do this and that, wasting our precious time and money. For heavenly seek we all here are above 18 and have rights to spend our money the way we want. I'm on the opinion that hence forth such comment should be reported and that individual should be ban. Everyone's rights should be respected.

2), calling of names should stop, no one here is a saint, let he without sin should cast the first stone. we should forgive one another and moves on. We all have a common goal and that should be our priority.

3) thirdly you can add yours...........

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
thorrvik55:

gent 1-0

milan 0-0

lugo 3-2
baba u get luck ooo. sporting 1-1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:

[/s]

OJUOLAPE TAIWO THE BLATANT SCAMMER! SEE AS E RESEMBLE SMALL DEVIL. VERY UGLY PIECE OF SHIIT +SPITS+

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
I need partners

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
cyberhike:

and na dollar domicillary account I get now.. abi I go fit withdraw via another means??
make u mail them or chat them asking that if u fund through paysafecard in euro if u can withdraw your winnings to your dorm dollar account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You should give this lyrics a beat.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Tell that to this 14 odds I ate like your mothers pussy.

Why not copy nelson and Austin and show niggas how much you staked?

Fakeness personified

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
make u mail them or chat them asking that if u fund through paysafecard in euro if u can withdraw your winnings to your dorm dollar account.

Okay bro. Will do in the morning.

Blessings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Today was a good day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
cyberhike:

Okay bro. Will do in the morning.

Blessings
welcome on board
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I go dey here wait bakayokoko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.