Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4884983 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Okay baba, I dey here
Jagaban880:

no vex bro....i no fit.......

except i go drop games for u.....i fit help u remix am into 4..places.....

u go spent #500....
10 games only...

u gree?.....i no fit guarantee u five odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2018
TissuePaper:
"you're gonna have to patronize me a little with the sum of 2k per month"
Dem don start again!

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Betnomore:
Tissuepaper I think you do really want to help but what most people don't understand is that Na money person dey use find money. Nobody's opinion is perfect but what I feel you should do is enforce your members to show gratitude maybe on a weekly/monthly basis after profit has been realized. That way people will realize you do really want to help and you also get rewarded for it to. Just my opinion.

A very good post here.

Cc: Tissuepaper

What’s your view?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2018
gewise7:
if I can recall well... Tissuepaper isn't forcing anyone to join the group.....
.Besides 2k is more like a compensation on his knowledge and skills in the market
mtcheeeewwww!

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2018
iRepMyCity:

haha, Bet365 and Ladbrokes are one of the fairest bookies out there..and they are punter-friendly too.

Do they have a favourable decision for one game cut in an ACca?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elymoney(f): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Funniest thing is people asked for the group. Dunno where the animosity is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2018
undergoals:

#scam. Only gullible pple will fall for this because I can bet u red will be more than green in the group.. my2cent

see kettle calling d pot black.

I haven't forgotten how u scammed people and ran away, Bode aka undergoals.

u guys shld beware of dis returnee scammer

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2018
As e dey hot, got bills to pay
RB007:
11odds You can remix Emmybusko

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2018
Booking Number:Z6HWZS2D

14/12/2018 08:57:52

14/12/2018 13:45

Persepolis FC - Pars Jonoubi Jam

Prematch

Stake: ₦

1.54 ODDS

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elymoney(f): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2018
TissuePaper:
thank you smiley

Just pmd you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2018
See them rumbling because of 2k.. Free things will kill people before their time.. They always want another's man knowledge for free without paying any price. angry.. Tissuepaper delete all of them from the group if they don't pay.. St*pid people. He didn't force you, it's either you're in or out!!

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Khan2013:
1xbet games only?
yes sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Elymoney:
Funniest thing is people asked for the group. Dunno where the animosity is coming from.
Don't mind them.. Bunch of useless people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Yemike(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Early momor dramagringrin

I must commend the guy for adequately planning ahead.

Make una free the guy since he's not enforcing anyone. Make una no pour sand into his garri.
Creativity at it's peak.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2018
2 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2018
sweetveek:
personally i think you should make it payment after the end of the month that is after everyone have successfully calculated their profit/lose....even if u decide not to teach how you select your games.......by the end of the month,then they will pay you the 2k then subsequent payment can then be by the beginning of the month....

my 2cent

Exactly... Thats what he should say... Even if it is weekly sef no wahala....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Xfactor22:
See them rumbling because of 2k.. Free things will kill people before their time.. They always want another's man knowledge for free without paying any price. angry.. Tissuepaper delete all of them from the group if they don't pay.. St*pid people. He didn't force you, it's either you're in or out!!

Asslicker. You still go behind to be added for free. Your type no dey make heaven. Pay 2k na...

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2018
justwiseass:

A very good post here.

Cc: Tissuepaper

What’s your view?
. It's a good one but have you considered the weight i will be carrying, I'm a law student in my final year, so you can imagine the burden that rests on my shoulders.

It's really not going to be easy juxtaposing school work with punting, but it's a risk I'm willing to take, i mean it's easy enough for me to play my games by myself... Is 2k that big a sum, considering the impact everyone is going get from me in the group.

Some are of the opinion that I'm doing it to swindle the participants but like i said nobody is being forced to join

Cc.betnomore

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2018
I blame those idiots that were shouting whatsapp group up and down.. Lazy idiots..
Someone is posting tips here free and you say refreshing nairaland pages is tidious.. Why not follow?
Shey una see the whatsapp group now?

I feel like to just knock una

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Xfactor22:

No one talked about free entry. It is agreed to pay the 2k but that shouldn't be before he starts posting games when one isnt assured of how good his game will be in the future. Forget what we post here all winning tickets. The part I'm even more concerned about his the techniques he will teach not even the games.
So bro calm down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2018
TissuePaper:
. It's a good one but have you considered the weight i will be carrying, I'm a law student in my final year, so you can imagine the burden that rests on my shoulders.

It's really not going to be easy juxtaposing school work with punting, but it's a risk I'm willing to take, i mean it's easy enough for me to play my games by myself... Is 2k that big a sum, considering the impact everyone is going get from me in the group.

Some are of the opinion that I'm doing it to swindle the participants but like i said nobody is being forced to join

Cc.betnomore

Bros, from my own point of view, law isnt an easy course. If you can't handle it pls face your studies. It is important. If you want to collect 2k atlst let it be monthly but at the end not when you just opening the d group.

To me it feels as if you are in need of cash for something and it doesn't make sense to me requesting for this 2k now

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Bros, from my own point of view, law isnt an easy course. If you can't handle it pls face your studies. It is important. If you want to collect 2k atlst let it be monthly but at the end not when you just opening the d group.

To me it feels as if you are in need of cash for something and it doesn't make sense to me requesting for this 2k now
anything free is not appreciated...bro I'm not forcing anyone to join, if i can make this sacrifice for all of you I see no reason why you can't do the same for me, iron sharpeneth iron.

This is my last comment on this issue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Asslicker. You still go behind to be added for free. Your type no dey make heaven. Pay 2k na...
Everybody that doesn't go with your narrative is an asslicker.. Stupid punk ass.. It's not a do or die. Walk away if can't pay 2k you idiot!. You lots knows what you'll get if you join the group hence the painment of missing out greens grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2018
eduzz:
From frying pan to fire grin

Don't you you just love Nairaland.

I just de laugh like person wey smoke weed as I de read this thread..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Alabaintprice:

No one talked about free entry. It is agreed to pay the 2k but that shouldn't be before he starts posting games when one isnt assured of how good his game will be in the future. Forget what we post here all winning tickets. The part I'm even more concerned about his the techniques he will teach not even the games.
So bro calm down
Shut up,but if one oyinbo package site for una with green tips.. Una gullible self go quick enter western union do transfer sharp! Slaves! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ILoveToFuCcK: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Z6HWCC9H

After 18 hours of intense research (with two hours break to fυck angry ) me and my team of girls came up with a list of upsets to happen today.. Surest banker. 99% Confidence level angry

500naira to win 42 million. angry

7 games. angry angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2018
TissuePaper:
anything free is not appreciated ...bro I'm not forcing anyone to join, if i can make this sacrifice for all of you I see no reason why you can't do the same for me, iron sharpeneth iron.

This is my last comment on this issue
Exactly, when you do it for free now.. They will be the same set of people to abuse you when tips go wrong.. Free things don finish them undecided

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2018
cheesy
Reminds me of ogbeniayo
My guy drop tennis tips small.. Feel himself.. Come de ask of whatsapp fee.. I don forget how much self.

He was later seen emailing dubai4eva for 50k to stop punting after alabi run into am cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khan2013(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2018
TissuePaper:
yes sir
Goodluck then, iam not a sir tho.. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Elymoney(f): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Dunno what will make me insult someone on this Nairaland. You guys have strength Sha. �
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by aroundnaija: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Fadire97:

Bro give me ur whatsapp number make I buzz u games plenty gan

Chai u wan fire for this December seriously o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.