Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4868913 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeking2222: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
ykgold29:
1xbet will not kill me
grin......LOBATAN.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chiefhaywhy:

well, he’s been on form for me considering I usually play opposite of his predictions.

hopefully Ascoli doesn’t score again. cheesy

lmao grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ocon: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emzyme:

sure buh i no get strength to deh monitor games at d moment bro

saps time
am nt playing
so its even harder

#500 weh i win frm correct score i don use am, play normal acca

e haff cut terribly

nt in my best mood
No problem bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
ajaymina:

Na u cast am??

Which of dem sub players score for ur TV or viewing centers

I beg you to have sense please. Don't be quoting me anyhow abeg.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
ajaymina:

Na u cast am??

Which of dem sub players score for ur TV or viewing centers

Sterling scored after 3 mins of being subbed in.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
So the over hyped Hoffeinham game that both and OVER 2.5 goals was pegged at 1.30 and 1.35 this morning can't even produce a goal at HT

Odds can really be deceiving.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FootballAnalyst(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
IAmBloody:
God punish man city....6-2 corners......and i carry over 8.5 corners ohhhh cry cry cry cry cry

Bruv, like this eh, I am very tired. I have lost so much within these past few weeks. Over 200k. Staking on 1.50 to 2odds. I banked on Manchester city to score one goal against Chelsea in the Epl. City couldn't score. Just one goal. Manchester City?

Last week I chose to stake on Espanyol Vs Barcelona corner bet. Barcelona to win corner. With the fear that Espanyol might cause an upset. Barcelona won the game easily. But lost on corner 8.2 to Espanyol?

In the Champions League, I backed Juventus to win or draw against Young Boys of Switzerland, you know what happened.

Mancity alone have been playing over 10.5 corners since the beginning of season with ease. Today I decided to stake heavily on both teams to play 9 corners. Hoping that Everton can attack and even contribute to the number of corners.

They played 8 total. Just to make me feel like I was close to winning. You need to see the way I was shaking during the final few minutes of the game. Hoping for one more corner. Smh

I have lost enough bruv. This season alone, if I tell you wetin betting don do me, you go pity me. I don't understand betting anymore. Those days I win these kind of bets easily, but nowadays, I don't know what has gone wrong. Sometimes I feel like the game is being manipulated. I don't know what to think anymore.

I just have to quit. Before more damage will be done. This game is costing me not just money, but relationships and rest of mind.

Rant over.

22 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Inplay

Real Valladolid vs Atletico Madrid

Over 2.5 @ 3.00 odd

Play with all your life saving.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Bruv, like this eh, I am very tired. I have lost so much within these past few weeks. Over 200k. Staking on 1.50 to 2odds. I banked on Manchester city to score one goal against Chelsea in the Epl. City couldn't score. Just one goal. Manchester City?

Last week I chose to stake on Espanyol Vs Barcelona corner bet. Barcelona to win corner. With the fear that Espanyol might cause an upset. Barcelona won the game easily. But lost on corner 8.2 to Espanyol?

In the Champions League, I backed Juventus to win or draw against Young Boys of Switzerland, you know what happened.

Mancity alone have been playing over 10.5 corners since the beginning of season with ease. Today I decided to stake heavily on both teams to play 9 corners. Hoping that Everton can attack and even contribute to the number of corners.

They played 8 total. Just to make me feel like I was close to winning. You need to see the way I was shaking during the final few minutes of the game. Hoping for one more corner. Smh

I have lost enough bruv. This season alone, if I tell you wetin betting don do me, you go pity me. I don't understand betting anymore. Those days I win these kind of bets easily, but nowadays, I don't know what has gone wrong. Sometimes I feel like the game is being manipulated. I don't know what to think anymore.

I just have to quit. Before more damage will be done. This game is costing me not just money, but relationships and rest of mind.

Rant over.

I feel ur pain brother. U don't chase ur loses in betting. Thats were we get it all wrong. Quitting is a great idea....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lucasinho(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Rant over.
shocked cry

Is it possible to quit bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lucasinho(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
SmilingMary:

I feel ur pain brother. U don chase ur loses in betting. Quitting is a great idea....

You are wise
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Rant over.
Guy run ...just run and no look back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eye glass shocked cool cry everywhere
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fergieboy: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Rant over.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Rant over.
Smh. Thank God I am not the only one suffering this... mine has rendered me speechless!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Itsmedozie: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Rant over.
sorry bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
seedorfy134:
Inplay

Real Valladolid vs Atletico Madrid

Over 2.5 @ 3.00 odd

Play with all your life saving.
2 more goals to go

Money in the bank grin cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Rant over.

It is difficult to quit bro.
What I will advise is play with small money like 100 naira of 500 naira.....
This season has also been bad to most of us high stakers...
I stopped playing corners and over0.5 HT a long time ago.
Now I double chance team when I am staking big (tho this still d cut) but with 100 naira, I stake straight win...
Betting is very very difficult to stop except u have something that u r occupied with....

So you either look for sth n do that will occupy ur time very well or u start staking small money...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
No be only you. Early this year at the second half of the season, it was soooo easy to make 100k every weekend. Change happens

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FootballAnalyst(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lucasinho:
shocked cry

Is it possible to quit bro?

I don't have a choice bruv. This time I have to before it's too late. It seems like the whole universe is working against my bets all the time. I don't understand. And I stake more on singles and doubles. That's why I lose a lot of money when I lose. And the loses are becoming very often.

I wish I could return the hands of time and take all my money back..

Truly, it has been said in the past, that the bookies will always, always win. The game is rigged to favor them bookies. Smh

Life goes on.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bro it you don't owe any debt, please quit now and channel your energy into something else

FootballAnalyst:

Rant over.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Itsmedozie:

chia I understand wat your feeling bro
pm I have an offer for you
regain your losses

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Itsmedozie:

regain your losses

Y not tell him u want to kill him finish

Nonsense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hit

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Spot the fixed match undecided shocked

Why score if we know we will draw undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Fear is the enemy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FootballAnalyst(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Itsmedozie:

regain your losses

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FootballAnalyst(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Itsmedozie:

regain your losses

You don't understand brother. Even if I stake your game now and win, I will get hooked again. And I might win for a while, but later on, the bookies will take all the money back and I will return to square zero again. That's the betting cycle. And that's the life of a gambler. I want to quit that life.

I have been through this cycle a lot. So I understand. The best thing to do is quit. And I will give my all, to ensure I quit. I know it's difficult, I have said these things before, yet I keep going back. Smh

Anyways, thanks for your offer bruv, I appreciate your concern.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FootballAnalyst(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Itsmedozie:

regain your losses

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

You don't understand brother. Even if I stake your game now and win, I will get hooked again. And I might win for a while, but later on, the bookies will take all the money back and I will return to square zero again. That's the betting cycle. And that's the life of a gambler. I want to quit that life.

I have been through this cycle a lot. So I understand. The best thing to do is quit. And I will give my all, to ensure I quit. I know it's difficult, I have said these things before, yet I keep going back. Smh

That’s one reason I go for jackpot.
Reasonable stake reasonable winnings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
I want to be dropping Ice hockey 10odds daily.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Itsmedozie:
chia I understand wat your feeling bro pm I have an offer for you regain your losses
ona wan finally send the guy go village abi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66