Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899469 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Go and read the forum where I belong to bro, you didn't read properly, the forum is for drivers and partners, yes I've tried it a few times just to have a good experience of the business but that's a long time and I happen to have 4 drivers and they are all on nairaland here and no sir, besides business I work for the federal government too. (now you make me appear like I'm bragging, damn I hate having to explain to you guys here, I insist there are more children than adults in this section)

Traffic in Lagos is crazy, couldn't check my game but as usual sporty sent me sms on my little phone confirming the game pulled thru. For those that gets upset for sharing, I apologize, traveling tomorrow so I'll be too busy to even share any progress. All the best guys. Bye
Evening bro.

I've been expecting your reply.

Please kindly reply my mail. Thanks

BTW, congrats

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Thanks. You're kind.

smiley

You’re mostly welcome!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
bakayokoko:

TRUE

I even wantu act like Innobet on Saturday & Sunday

20 tickets on draw grin grin

You wanna join me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
locust:

baba there was a little complication I encountered while trying to log into my email but I just found the link.
Attached is a screenshot. Use Google chrome. Insert the text 'deception point pdf' on Google and search exactly like I showed. Then click on the first link you see (the link with lifeathack files wordPress). It would start downloading automatically.
I hope this helps. You could give me a feedback.
thanks for this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pholar(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
pholar:

Sporty 2 odds.. In-play

BCQTC1Y

Another One.. BOOM..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
fxdrizzle:
thanks for this

You're welcome baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedic: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Go and read the forum where I belong to bro, you didn't read properly, the forum is for drivers and partners, yes I've tried it a few times just to have a good experience of the business but that's a long time and I happen to have 4 drivers and they are all on nairaland here and no sir, besides business I work for the federal government too. (now you make me appear like I'm bragging, damn I hate having to explain to you guys here, I insist there are more children than adults in this section)

Traffic in Lagos is crazy, couldn't check my game but as usual sporty sent me sms on my little phone confirming the game pulled thru. For those that gets upset for sharing, I apologize, traveling tomorrow so I'll be too busy to even share any progress. All the best guys. Bye
Please reconsider your decision bro..its easy to ignore trolling on this faceless forum..don't let it get you
We can all benefit from your game sharing and it will all make everyone happy...that way you can shut your critics up..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AfonjaPikin: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Congrats bro, please I need only about 2-5k from you. I want to be sincere with you. embarassed embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
justwiseass:

I even wantu act like Innobet on Saturday & Sunday

20 tickets one draw grin grin

You wanna join me grin grin

LOL, CLARIFY PLS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blaquemyc: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
afoltundeseun:

So I wanted to use this as a give away from the PfP money. Anyway, it has been increased to 20k.

I will think how I will go about it.

I am not funding anyone's betting account.

It either I send card or money.

So 20k is up for grabs.

No mentions please.

Anyone who quotes this post is automatically disqualified.
oya na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Wehen - Uerdingen
Perplexed as to why the away side were given almost 5 odds, they have a better run of form and should almost easily win
Match begins by 7pm...
and the game did come through
Fear isnt a good value in sportbetting

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
AfonjaPikin:

Congrats bro, please I need only about 2-5k from you. I want to be sincere with you. embarassed embarassed

baba abeg I go need 1k from you if he bless you with more than 2k.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sucobaba(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
afoltundeseun am interested but could not quote the post

This one is afraid. Bro, quote and be merry.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pholar(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
2 odds sportybet

BCQTNLW

Stake Wisely..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toseenlove: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Xfactor22:

Oga kpata kpata of hoodlums association grin

Yeah that's my begger boy, For the fact, As a chairman of the hoodlums, I can fend for myself my needs and I command respect unlike a filthy shameless Crumbee begger like u who can only wait for leftovers from people like us to make a living lol. Come to lagos and see Musiliu Olu-omo and Its likes. You will be in Awe. Better re-evaluate your miserable life before it's too late. A lazy filthy shameless begger like u has no place and say in the society.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AeroplaneApple: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
locust:

This one is afraid. Bro, quote and be merry.
lol naa so. Am actually unable to quote it. There is no where to click quote
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Please just be dropping games for us and ignore trolls.
Plix
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
bakayokoko:

LOL, CLARIFY PLS

On draws, I meant
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Congratulations

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AfonjaPikin: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
locust:

baba abeg I go need 1k from you if he bless you with more than 2k.

No problem, but e never bless me na.

Cc : @lagostaxiguy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Toseenlove:

Yeah that's my begger boy, For the fact, As a chairman of the hoodlums, I can fend for myself my needs and I command respect unlike a filthy shameless Crumbee begger like u who can only wait for leftovers from people like us to make a living lol. Come to lagos and see Musiliu Olu-omo and Its likes. You will be in Awe. Better re-evaluate your miserable life before it's too late. A lazy filthy shameless begger like u has no place and say in the society.
Olu-omo out of thousands of agbero. Very good role model. Oponu ayerada oshi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
justwiseass:

On draws, I meant

OKAY. SO HOW MANY DRAWS PER TICKET?? 4DRAWS MAX PER TICKET WONT BE A BAD IDEA. WHAT DO U THINK??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
By the way.

Zwearl marketers una think say we don't forget Abhi.

Shey una eyes don't clear Abhi e never clear

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
AfonjaPikin:

No problem, but e never bless me na.

Cc : @lagostaxiguy

Lagostaxiguy na your fellow hustlers be dis o. But we never hustle reach you, we're still upcoming hustlers for where you dey. Abeg do this thing for my guy, so that he sef go do for me.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
afoltundeseun:

So I wanted to use this as a give away from the PfP money. Anyway, it has been increased to 20k.

I will think how I will go about it.

I am not funding anyone's betting account.

It either I send card or money.

So 20k is up for grabs.

No mentions please.

Anyone who quotes this post is automatically disqualified.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
alexistaiwo come and prepare straight win Tuesday to Sunday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
bakayokoko:

OKAY. SO HOW MANY DRAWS PER TICKET?? 4DRAWS MAX PER TICKET WONT BE A BAD IDEA. WHAT DO U THINK??

4 draws will be played in let’s say 5-6 tickets the rest Na million chase

And you know you might not need more than 7-8 picks to hit millions

We run different permutations. If we’re lucky to hit millions good luck. If not just 2k lost. Abi wetin you reason

And there are some guys on SofaScore too that are very good at picking draws... I mean the top predictors

We could mine their picks in some tickets too... if I balance well. I might increase the ticket to 30 tickets (3k)

Remember, nothing good comes easy. You don’t use Sportybet. I might wantu flex some too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
bookiesondebt:

and the game did come through
Fear isnt a good value in sportbetting
im feeling like a great punter right now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Emzyme:
Over 3.5
live3154 | Jeugd Antwerp v RSC Anderlecht
@ 1.65

SPORTYGANG warmup

LOST

SORRY ALL

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
afoltundeseun:
By the way.
Zwearl marketers una think say we don't forget Abhi.
Shey una eyes don't clear Abhi e never clear
They couldn't cash out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: meshpips(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.