Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4914276 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
pls i need someone to look into these booking for me

Z6H7KMGF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Una see the logic behind the cards?

He has used all of it and posted for you gullible people to load grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Starboytwo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
This thread is fool of sh.it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by youdontknowme: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
afoltundeseun:

I already said I'm sharing 20k.

But it will be in form of recharge card.

I know you're just seeking for relevance on this thread with your stupidity. Okay we don see you.

Xfactor. The guy get mouth for betting thread die. Him na baba isale for the thread.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW grin

NAH YOU DEY TREND FOR THIS THREAD NOW O.

ALAYE

Just keep your money man or donate to the less privileged.
Gambling don reset some people brains for here.

Llimeet did same and they ended up insulting him. People smh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
youdontknowme:
But guys here are funny o. No one owes you a single thing here . Nothing. Someone decides to share cards here as a way of giving back una go yab am. Besides, what have you given to people here in terms of cash or card? Persin dey try give back una attack am Lol. Funny scenes here

Ganiukazeem won last time and didn't give shishi, why didn't you roast him? Just a pity how a simple act of generosity turns to hate. Not like am even interested in anything given back but I have to say, you guys amaze me.

The bolded is the reason why we don't want people to share cards or crumbs that won't change anything. The best you can do for people is share your games and let everyone benefit from tips and remixes. If you win we don't expect you to give shishi too like kazeem. Good day

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Greenleaf247: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
That is how Feyenoord send my 56k parking

B952SZETRRPPTR-12982
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
The Cards r not used its about fast fingers Thanks I got 1h
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
TissuePaper:
lmao, very logical observation
Yeah, at least I should get a little consolation for enduring the widely imposed doppleganger depriving me of my reclusive identity. smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
The Cards r not used its about fast fingers
Thanks I got 1h
Alternate moniker. We know all this tricks grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
I missed out today.. tomorrow is another day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OttHin: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Thanks I got 1h

One of his monikers spotted

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by youdontknowme: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
GoTV:

The bolded is the reason why we don't want people to share cards or crumbs that won't change anything. The best you can do for people is share your games and let everyone benefit from tips and remixes. If you win we don't expect you to give shishi too like kazeem. Good day

I agree with you but if I win and decide to give out freely shouldn't that be welcomed? Not all these negativity
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Thanks I got 1h

You have never commented on this thread before, how did you show from no where when it's time for crumbs?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Z6H7JTQP

32 odds

remix nd repost
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Emzyme:
pls i need someone to look into these booking for me

Z6H7KMGF

Z6H7JVPF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by youdontknowme: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
IamJix:

You have never commented on this thread before, how did you show from no where when it's time for crumbs?

Lol definitely an alternate moniker

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Believe what u want, I was on freebasics before dat card enabled me to log in!

OttHin:

Xfactor22:

Alternate moniker. We know all this tricks grin
OttHin:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Greenleaf247:
That is how Feyenoord send my 56k parking

B952SZETRRPPTR-12982

lng tym..bro..u no dey share ur games again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by addictedwriter(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
craziest thread ever. I wish I was able to win as big as a 300k to a million naira or even way less I wud share as much or give to guys here as much as I can.. Some saying people shudnt beg is funny, we all taking risks and just one shot away from winning big. Xmas is coming and nobody wants to spend it suffering after the hustle from Jan til now...Bet9ja money is free to air...if u pick d right signal, no cover ur area...my 2 cents

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
youdontknowme:

Lol definitely an alternate moniker

I thought as much.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:

Shut up

Believe what u want is one of that stupid boy most used slang.

You think say na everybody mumu here?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
addictedwriter:
craziest thread ever. I wish I was able to win as big as a 300k to a million naira or even way less I wud share as much or give to guys here as much as I can.. Some saying people shudnt beg is funny, we all taking risks and just one shot away from winning big. Xmas is coming and nobody wants to spend it suffering after the hustle from Jan til now...Bet9ja money is free to air...if u pick d right signal, no cover ur area...my 2 cents

Nobody is against soliciting for funds, something has to be done in a mature way. Imagine waking up by 6 AM to beg for funds. Something you will definitely use in dashin back to the bookies, littering the whole pages with begging.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
:PThanks @ afoltundeseun for ur generosity, it was indeed of great help to me !
And to those critics :PThanks @ afoltundeseun for ur generosity, it was indeed of great help to me !
And to those critics believe what u want !
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
It pretty good though, no one sent me message.

Did y'all see the first image I uploaded, the GLO card was unscratched.

I don't even have a GLO sim talkless of using.

Kaycee and the other guy that funded me (even though then I was actually joking about the funding) you guys know how much you funded me and you saw how much I used in staking my ticket. I spent close to 4k on the last PFP day, because I staked on all tickets dropped.

Kaycee and that dude.
If you don't mind, I will send card worth of 2000 to you or I fund your betting account with it, which ever one you want.

Monsuru my padi. I go forward 2k card to you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nellyquash(f): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
afoltundeseun:
I said Im sharing today. How can I load the whole card myself.

Do I use all networks.

Tomorrow I will send 5k cash to a lucky person here.

Let me be the lucky person mbok. Na cash I need.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
una been dey expect card or money from alfotundeseun, the No. 1 werey wey we get for this betting thread.. una funny oo grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
afoltundeseun:

Kaycee and the other guy that funded me (even though then I was actually joking about the funding) you guys know how much you funded me and you saw how much I used in staking my ticket. I spent close to 4k on the last PFP day, because I staked on all tickets dropped.

Kaycee and that dude.
If you don't mind, I will send card worth of 2000 to you or I fund your betting account with it, which ever one you want.

all na wash if you know you know grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
oga viking007...complement of season......sire

baba do me happy christmas wif just 100 odds

na...... undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who u dey tell shut up, u no know ur mate ?
Xfactor22:
Shut up
Believe what u want is one of that stupid boy most used slang.
You think say na everybody mumu here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OttHin: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
But wait o!
Na only you load all the recharge cards, why others never come testify say dem follow load d card too.

PrinceJoeWan:

IamJix:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lol, the 1m I won dey pepper una for body.

Nor be my fault.

Some people are born to die broke.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
afoltundeseun:

Kaycee and that dude.

So you can sound pained like this.. Cry baby

You can troll, but get emotionally down when trolled.

Bastard boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)