Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889254 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MyPicsSaysItall: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Germany Volleyball
8pm

TV Ingersoll Buehl - SVG Luneburge
Will the 4th set be played? Yes @ 1.50

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fuckgodndjesus: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Why do I get the feeling mancity are going to play nonsense like loserpool did yesterday they also have nothing to play for plus their lineup is trash.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Just look at the nonsense lineup mancity are using won't be surprised if they lose or play goalless draw like Liverpool yesterday.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
Treasure Mary Ebonhor Amba

I TOLD HER TO TALK 2HER HUSBAND TO PAY U ELSE HE'LL BE PICKED UP B4 FRIDAY THEN HE'LL EXPLAIN TO THE POLICE HOW HE GOT THE LICENCE TO FLOAT A BETTING COMPANY. SHE NOW SAID MY MESSAGE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO HER HUSBAND WHO'S THE THE OWNER OF THE BETTING COMPANY AND NOT HER.

I GINGER HER WELLA... SHE JUST DEY YARN TRASH.

JUST CHECKED MY FB NW AND DISCOVERED SHE H BLOCKED ME LOL.

THIEVES

THAT GUY NA YAHOO BOY.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
bakayokoko:

I TOLD HER TO TALK 2HER HUSBAND TO PAY U ELSE HE'LL BE PICKED UP B4 FRIDAY THEN HE'LL EXPLAIN TO THE POLICE HOW HE GOT THE LICENCE TO FLOAT A BETTING COMPANY. SHE NOW SAID MY MESSAGE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO HER HUSBAND WHO'S THE THE OWNER OF THE BETTING COMPANY AND NOT HER.

I GINGER HER WELLA... SHE JUST DEY YARN TRASH.

JUST CHECKED MY FB NW AND DISCOVERED SHE H BLOCKED ME LOL.

THIEVES

THAT GUY NA YAHOO BOY.
Thanks brother.... I'm only hoping they'll reconsider and pay me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
what about accessbet

ANOTHER MUSHROOM BOOKIE.

RUN FROM THEM.

ALL THE OPTIONS U NEED TO MAKE MONEY FRM BETTING IS ON 1XBET. NO DEY PATRONISE ALL THESE MUSHROOM BOOKIES. THEY'RE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
ZC6YF my tithe tonight ice hockey vs basketball

1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
bakayokoko:

ANOTHER MUSHROOM BOOKIE.

RUN FROM THEM.

ALL THE OPTIONS U NEED TO MAKE MONEY FRM BETTING IS ON 1XBET. NO DEY PATRONISE ALL THESE MUSHROOM BOOKIES. THEY'RE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but accessbet is registered with licence they're also having agent close to trade fair lagos

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
Thanks brother.... I'm only hoping they'll reconsider and pay me

THEY MUST PAY THAT MONEY OH.

I DEY VEX WELLA.

I HAVE THE FB NAMES OF ABT 25 OF HIS FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK. I'LL MESSAGE ALL OF THEM TONIGHT. MAKE I REACH HOUSE 1ST CHARGE MY LAPTOP.

THUNDER FIRE AM THERE.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Why do I get the feeling mancity are going to play nonsense like loserpool did yesterday they also have nothing to play for plus their lineup is trash.
they got nothing to loose

Not even their sweat grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by imeeti: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Krissjones:
Just look at the nonsense lineup mancity are using won't be surprised if they lose or play goalless draw like Liverpool yesterday.
Theyve qualified already nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
bakayokoko:

I DEY VEX WELLA.

I HAVE THE FB NAMES OF ABT 25 OF HIS FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK. I'LL MESSAGE ALL OF THEM TONIGHT. MAKE I REACH HOUSE 1ST CHARGE MY LAPTOP.

THUNDER FIRE AM THERE.
weytin tire me na 55k if it's less than 10k, I'll just ignore it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
but accessbet is registered with licence they're also having agent close to trade fair lagos

I HAVE SEEN THEIR SHOP ARND MY HOOD HERE IN MINNA BUT I STILL NO TRUST THEM.

IF 1XBET, BET9JA, AND MERRYBET CLOSE TODAY, I NO BET AGAIN... NA ONLY THEM I TRUST. NAIRABET SEF GO SOON FOLD.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
bakayokoko:

ANOTHER MUSHROOM BOOKIE.

RUN FROM THEM.

Lol... I no be accessbet person but I think they are genuine

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mofy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
B943EWATRWZCPQ-4156533

My own contribution to d house...

Peace
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
weytin tire me na 55k if it's less than 10k, I'll just ignore it

55K HUGE BRO

BUT HOW MUCH DID U STAKE WITH? IS IT UPTO 30K?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
Thanks one love brother... to. those asking what i do play... my one million ticket... spoilt by Norwich
how many Game u accumulate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
bakayokoko:

ANOTHER MUSHROOM BOOKIE.

RUN FROM THEM.

AccessBet is one of the strongest bookies in the FCT. They are not really mushroom in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
FREE 2ODD

1XBET

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
FREE 3.6ODD

1XBET

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
bakayokoko:

I DEY VEX WELLA.

THUNDER FIRE AM THERE.

fire them on baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cwhyte(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Isupaefugbemi00:
Betwin9j has the same platform with AccessBET.

Should that trigger my alertness. I book with AccessBET, o.

I hope AccessBET won't play a betwin9ja style on us.

Cwhyte

Merrybet, nairabet shop, winners golden bet and lionsbet has the same platform from same software provider, should that be a problem too?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
Stay away from all these 'half baked' bookies. Having an agent close to trade fair doesn't change them from being a 'mushroom' bookie.

1960bet had agents around BUT we all know their 'story' when it comes to withdrawal

Patronize reliable bookies

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
bakayokoko:

55K HUGE BRO

BUT HOW MUCH DID U STAKE WITH? IS IT UPTO 30K?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
sitedolliz:
how many Game u accumulate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cwhyte:

Merrybet, nairabet shop, winners golden bet and lionsbet has the same platform from same software provider, should that be a problem too?
not same software

accessbet betwin9ja, betland uses same.. but accessbet and betland is registered with lagos state license
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:

OK.

RELAX. HIM MUST PAY THAT MONEY.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Krissjones:
E no mean, sane, jesus and bernado can cause havoc up front and we know that basel is a shitty team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cwhyte(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
austino677:
not same software

accessbet betwin9ja, betland uses same.. but accessbet and betland is registered with lagos state license

Yes they use the same software from the same provider. I mean Merrybet, nairabet shop, winners golden bet and lionsbet.

AccessBET is licensed by lagos state lotteries board and National Lottery Regulatory Commission.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Been reading so many scam stories about 1xbet and am surprised nobody here has actually encountered any of such wif dem...still doing my findings before I open anything wif dem Cos I don't trust dis Russians ...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by richybanky(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
beta247:
Jan to date
loss -11000
Bro u will just develop high BP if u continue to count ur losses grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cwhyte(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
MyPicsSaysItall:
Stay away from all these 'half baked' bookies. Having an agent close to trade fair doesn't change them from being a 'mushroom' bookie.

1960bet had agents around BUT we all know their 'story' when it comes to withdrawal

Patronize reliable bookies

When it comes to been reliable bro, AccessBET is your best bet. Ask anyone here if they have unresolved issues with AccessBET.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.