Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4928948 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smadeinc: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
overdrive:

transfer funds to your other bank account and fund.tho I funded thru diamond Bank this evening
Can i give u the account details to help deposit then withdraw into another account??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BuhariCow: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rumicarter:

Lol! I own a sportybet account as well.
grin goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
France » Ligue 1 » Caen - Toulouse = Over 2.5 goals

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dollypezzle: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

You're very silly for this comment, what do you mean by original ticket? Why will I post a game I haven't played? If you know so much as game that will "enter" you should be a billionaire by now.

The highest odd in the code I sent is 1.55 which is the Milan game and its already in, what stops others? You're just an ingrate and one idiot, you guys don't deserve ones time at all, you asked to drop games I dropped and you say "this one no go enter" who forced you to play it?
bros no vex. we that will play will play while others wont. i don play am. na to pray say make e green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Blue02: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
oludoyin99:

#300 sent, stake wisely

Me I don't understand o, since Saturday I've been checking my account. Nothing is there. Or is the money supposed to appear somewhere other than my main balance?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
boringdraw:
France » Ligue 1 » Caen - Toulouse = Over 2.5 goals

hmm my G
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by certifiedvik(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
mochengladbach just miss penalty ohhhh,,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rumicarter: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

You're very silly for this comment, what do you mean by original ticket? Why will I post a game I haven't played? If you know so much as game that will "enter" you should be a billionaire by now.

The highest odd in the code I sent is 1.55 which is the Milan game and its already in, what stops others? You're just an ingrate and one idiot, you guys don't deserve ones time at all, you asked to drop games I dropped and you say "this one no go enter" who forced you to play it?

Baba face us that are grateful, don't allow one person ruin your day. Tbh, you owe no-one any explanation because you picked these games yourself and posting it here is actually a choice not like you owe us Any Bleeping thang. Don't be replying ridiculous mentions again abeg.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rumicarter: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I am not God and I do not determine the outcome of games, nobody has the sole knowledge of punting so not posting game wouldn't stop anyone from winning, sometimes I want to post little 5 odds for the high stakers but afraid of stupid guys like the ones accusing me... Lol. I AM SO DONE HERE You can throw more insults of you wish. No more responses

Don't Done here o! I will spam you with mentions if you Done. Just don't be replying everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jagaban880:

BCqw7qz
sportybet code .......na lagostaxigu.y game...before dem sue mi for plagiarism

advice sha...remove like 4 games before staking

if u wish

Thanks bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
justwiseass:
Tissuepaper my boss

Hope you played? This could be our chance of winning mulla grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by overdrive(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Smadeinc:

Can i give u the account details to help deposit then withdraw into another account??

how?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Meanwhile, guys, let us too not be lazy. Recently, guys cashed out on the goal option. Under 1.5 too is looking good. All I'm saying is let us too research games. Pick a particular market you're good with, research and pick your games.

Noone has the monopoly of luck. Sooner or later, we'll hit it big. We must understand that its a punter's choice to drop games or not and stop castigating if they don't. Sooner or later, y'all can win your own millions and come here to flaunt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smadeinc: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
overdrive:

how?
Never mind...funded already

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
jamesval:

Check your pm
its disabled... we can talk here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
rawe45:

Jagaban u sef.. I’m not good at these o so please which 4 games would you remove. Thanks

i just follow instinct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Obudupikin:

No bet9ja version?

nope....u frm crs ba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Bros, but I said you shouldn't vex na? Why all these ehn? grin grin I only requested for the ticket that you played alone not the one you played for general consumption. grin

Has your job been stressful today? Why all these insults na? grin grin

THE GUY SABI PARA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Starboytwo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
For those asking for bet9ja codes for Mr taxiguys game here it is...Z6H6K7LS...but I could only get 17 of the 25 games....

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
kaycee125:
Yes please or mitchnelson794@yahoo.com
kindly check your mail 2k pins.

Memship and chiefheywhy.

Maybe I will forward to someone else to fund you. I'm still unable to use quickteller.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
afoltundeseun:

Memship and chiefheywhy.

Maybe I will forward to someone else to fund you. I'm still unable to use quickteller.

wetin dis thing mean]
La Vista del Arroyo Ovioso
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingdong(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
AfonjaPikin:

You guys ask for too much from someone who reluctantly drops his games. When he drops this kind of game, your work as a punter is to reanalyse and pick the best games from the basket of games. Why do you want him to spoon feed you? Why? Seriously you guys are asking for too much (especially from someone who rarely drops his games).

O boy no be small thing o. Very lazy, evil and ungrateful poverty stricken fiends!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kaycee125: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
You have made my year, thanks a lot I appreciate, received. cool to think that we were not friends earlier this year. You are a nice person.

afoltundeseun:

Memship and chiefheywhy.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Emzyme:

wetin dis thing mean]
La Vista del Arroyo Ovioso
Spanish

The View of the Ovioso Stream
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
kaycee125:
You have made my year, thanks a lot I appreciate, received. cool to think that we were not friends earlier this year. You are a nice person.

This is afoltundeseun alternate moniker. grin

If you know, you know.

WHATEVER APPRECIATE, APPRECIATES.

Gracias pally.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Emzyme:

hmm my G
opposite as usual!
under 2.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Obudupikin:

No bet9ja version?
bet9ja Na bookie ? that stingy bookie bet9ja provide 51odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by edeXede: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
B954SZAAPPZZTC-96505

B952SZASZSERTR-96505

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
galatasary behave oh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
galalalalalala goal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chijohn42k(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please, small amount of Skrill needed.cc austino677, chiefheywey and the rest. Or if any can do usd transfer on 1xbet escrow is allowed in case of trust issue.except we don deal B4.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by udwise123: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
officialfestus:
galalalalalala goal
me na over 1.5 oo
Betpawa ACCA sha embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) (6906) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.