Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (7013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4917578 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7010) (7011) (7012) (7013) (7014) (7015) (7016) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BlackMeech: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2018
justwiseass:

Bros, I swear grin
Come play am for different bookies like 10 grin grin
This game is insane cheesy cheesy
Only 10?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2018
fucc12:
Make una try avoid Liverpool and man u..
I had a dream both teams will most likely lose or draw, I don't see a win coming thruu

Merry Christmas btw
mtcheeeewwww. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BuhariCow: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Cows are nice
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2018
Bro, I can't access my mail, kindly drop yours or your WhatsApp number
gift01:
pm me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2018
EmmyBusko:
Who can vouch for him please?
My transaction with gift01 was a successful one. Very swift.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Is your financial condition this dire in 2014?

Thought you Buharists said that his policies are economically favorable, enjoy your change.

BuhariCow:
Brothers in the house, please in this time of Christmas I beg you to come to my aid.
Please I have nothing and can't go into stealing, gambling has ruined me and I dont wanna ever indulge in it.
Please help me with any amount.
2116430405 Zenith Bank
God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by taiocol: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2018
BuhariCow:
Brothers in the house, please in this time of Christmas I beg you to come to my aid.
Please I have nothing and can't go into stealing, gambling has ruined me and I dont wanna ever indulge in it.
2116430405 Zenith Bank
God bless you.

This Duara cow sef grin

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2018
BiggyB242:

Yes same thing I'm telling justwiseass, it seems he wants to be as discreet as possible. Whatsapp is our best option. Give me you digit ?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018
EmmyBusko:
Bro, I can't access my mail, kindly drop yours or your WhatsApp number
OK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2018
lordparcel:
MERRY CHRISTMAS.....GET YOUR BET9JA ACCOUNT FUNDED FOR AIRTIME.......GLO ONLY NO CHARGES

baba #200 naira funding
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2018
I can relate.

I know people who can vouch with their life that I don't play football bet because they have never seen me in a bet shop or with a football bet ticket.

Discretion is important cheesy

justwiseass:

You’re right bout the conjecture. At a paid WhatsApp group (Syndication) I asked the Admin to remove me that I’d make request for tips when needed.

Why? Punting is sth I’ve been hiding ever since I started. People collect my phone and check msgs... I don’t want that

I delete all traces of punting in my phone... including alert. I clear my browser on the sight of anyone coming closer. I’m sure I must have cleared this Firefox 7 times or more today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sandammy(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2018
justwiseass:

You’re right bout the conjecture. At a paid WhatsApp group (Syndication) I asked the Admin to remove me that I’d make request for tips when needed.

Why? Punting is sth I’ve been hiding ever since I started. People collect my phone and check msgs... I don’t want that

I delete all traces of punting in my phone... including alert. I clear my browser on the sight of anyone coming closer. I’m sure I must have cleared this Firefox 7 times or more today.

I think you are one of those religious guys that others look up to as a role model, me just thinking loudl.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ceejay2: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2018
justwiseass:

Wetin happen?? Are you not an adult anymore??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I can relate.

I know people who can vouch with their life that I don't play football bet.
I know people who can vouch with their life that you're a scammer.

30 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Scholes235: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2018
fucc12:
Make una try avoid Liverpool and man u..
I had a dream both teams will most likely lose or draw, I don't see a win coming thruu

Merry Christmas btw
With the sacking of mourinho man United will win easily, you can even give away team a goal ahead..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BuhariCow: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Thought you Buharists said that his policies are economically favorable, enjoy your change.

You are a known thief and fraudster whom can never be trusted by people even your relations. I spit on your wasted life grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2018
BuhariCow:
2116430405 Zenith Bank
God bless you.
Call Madridguy make he help you out since una won die follow buhari

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ceejay2: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2018
BiggyB242:

Yes same thing I'm telling justwiseass, it seems he wants to be as discreet as possible. Whatsapp is our best option. Give me you digit ?
Zero eight zero, quadruple five six zero nine three

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2018
justwiseass. me no dey lock my phone, if person come, i give the phone to do anytime e like but my whatapps, message and the particular browser i dey use dey play games and login to nairaland dey under security apps always. Now i wonder weting go make person to say make am open those one for am.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Am I the one with the -N79 account balance?

Biko leave me with my wasted life.

BuhariCow:

You are a known thief and fraudster whom can never be trusted by people even your relations. I spit on your wasted life grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2018
ebony111:
justwiseass. me no dey lock my phone, if person come, i give the phone to do anytime e like but my sofascore, whatapps, message and the particular browser i dey use dey play games and login to nairaland dey under security apps always.

Oh, I wish I could do mine like that.

But then, it’s only sending msg to them that you have sth you’re hiding.

I try to be a smooth criminal cheesy cheesy

Yours seems to better tho...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BuhariCow: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Am I the one with the -N79 account balance?

Biko leave me with my wasted life.

You are still a known thief

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2018
You are right.

Now can you please move forward with your begging and let me enjoy my Christmas in peace.

BuhariCow:

You are still a known thief

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2018
justwiseass:

Oh, I wish I could do mine like that.

But then, it’s only sending msg to them that you have sth you’re hiding.

I try to be a smooth criminal cheesy cheesy

Yours seems to better tho...
i have like 6 browser and no be the popular one i dey use self. another person can watch videos, music, check my Facebook since na man u and goal dot com i dey follow, browse with the other browsers too and plenty of other things without restriction.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You are right.

Now can you please move forward with your begging and let me enjoy my Christmas in peace.

Alextaiwo you wicked o, since on sunday have been begging you to fund me with 200, you refuse its unfair o

Anyway merry christmax
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2018
BuhariCow:

No be you de beg just now
Lmao
Nairaland ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dcnj(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2018
I need someone moved by the spirit of X-mas to bless my bet9ja account ....abeg.

Today I must BEG
No big boy, dropping my ego
ABEG SOMEBODY

3955412 (Bet9ja)

DCiConnect

Nothing is too small abeg

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Ceejay2:

Zero eight zero, quadruple five six zero nine three
can't find you on whatsapp
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2018
Dcnj:
I need someone moved by the spirit of X-mas to bless my bet9ja account ....abeg.

Today I must BEG
No big boy, dropping my ego
ABEG SOMEBODY

3955412 (Bet9ja)

DCiConnect

Nothing is too small abeg
e be like say e hook you. Manage my small token

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kendzyma(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2018
B916SZQPZSARSE-3681946

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2018
BuhariCow:
2116430405 Zenith Bank
God bless you.
I've been using Branch to get fast, affordable loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/ldexzn Be sure to enter my promo code ldexzn

To borrow money for xmas... Solutions for you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Binikingdowm: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

shocked I thought all Yorubas love buhari because of osibanjo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7010) (7011) (7012) (7013) (7014) (7015) (7016) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.