Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,597 members, 7,827,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (7057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4909803 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7054) (7055) (7056) (7057) (7058) (7059) (7060) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by delan40(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
bigcee:

which kind wahala be Dis na. Guy ticket wey go cast go cast. Alabi don make Dis 1 dey solve maths on top game.
your brain can't comprehend what he is trying to say.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Try this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lol, i have being laughing since.

I have seen that pics on more than 3 front page topics.
I was laughing since morning.. But stuff continued till dx nyt shows people spends 20 hrs in here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
triggaSG:

I taya oooo, saw it on some other FP threads(the girl posting it herself)....notoriousbae something.....guess Afol just decided to help her push her market...and brothers here be carrying it on their head like something else....much wisdom to you brethren

hailings
abi her market don move wella...... Na me hail you pass, You fit bless your boy abg *winks* boss in the spirit of the season
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chubi007(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lhimeet:

Lol. Very funny set of people.

When they won't read FP.

Picture that has graced more than 3 FP threads.
cheesy
Oga boss, I no wan see you for 9ja by December next year oh *Winks*... Blessings to you bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chubi007:
Oga boss, I no wan see you for 9ja by December next year oh *Winks*... Blessings to you bro
May God bless our hustles. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Meaning of Fp ? Thread
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Samsung004:
Meaning of Fp ? Thread

Front page thread.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
amajato:
Hallmark sapele road. Close to kada cinema
kk thanks...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by triggaSG(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chubi007:
abi her market don move wella...... Na me hail you pass, You fit bless your boy abg *winks* boss in the spirit of the season

ogah...na you be the boss ooo......season no meet body well like that....Jan na better time....small go enter my ogah hand.... *winks*

hailings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Olawrites:

Sportybet username: Betguuru

Sportybet code:

BCR6Y58

Cc:

Pmela
Emassy
Chiefhaywhy
Mikoli
Coldplay
Enzyme

Let green be with us on this

Abeg fund me just #100 to take play this game. Xmas na next week

Username: Betguuru

See , ba ..baba nla......just stick to this market with time u go nack alabi

na advice sha....just focus on de market ...walahi ...na time go tell de rest

lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
SmilingMary:
Tennis 2odds
Tonight Games

Abeg stake reasonably
cc chewbacca
have been wanting to ask... What type of charger do u use that your chargering indicator bring 2 ⚡⚡
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
delan40:
thanks so much. Sorry for my long epistle. You see Chelsea VS Liverpool drewXxx. To confirm the game, you check the last letter of chelsea= A. You will see Watford on number 1 to play with bournemouth opponent of crystal palace a week after. The opponent of Watford is arsenal to take fulham the following week.
Fast foward to last week you will see Newcastle vs fulham, the last letter of Newcastle= E. Southampton will be on 5 to play with mancity opponent of crystal palace a week after. The opponent of Southampton is fulham to take fulham the following week.
Newcastle vs fulhamxxxx last week. I won my 120k that 1xbet to pay me with this.
This coming Saturday fulham vs huddersfield is a registered draw. Thanks my ogas.
I have gone over dis your analogy over and over again but I still don't get the logic behind the formula... Anyway long story short we are to expect draw for Fulham/Huddersfield match. We will be observing with keen interest.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PenGriffey: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fabulous986: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
*THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND APPRECIATION. HENCEFORTH I WON'T POST DRAWS ANYMORE AND NOBODY SHOULD ENTER MY INBOX FOR DRAWS PLEASE. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN PREDICT DRAWS BUT I WON'T WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE THE GLORY. AT LEAST I GOT TO SHOW WHAT M CAPABLE OF AND I'M HAPPY MY HARDWORK N PERSISTENCE PAID OFF*

*SRG ���*

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulous986:
*THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND APPRECIATION. HENCEFORTH I WON'T POST DRAWS ANYMORE AND NOBODY SHOULD ENTER MY INBOX FOR DRAWS PLEASE. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN PREDICT DRAWS BUT I WON'T WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE THE GLORY. AT LEAST I GOT TO SHOW WHAT M CAPABLE OF AND I'M HAPPY MY HARDWORK N PERSISTENCE PAID OFF*

*SRG ���*
shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by delan40(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
sats:

You want to collect 2k for the fixed system setting

I thought you already made some money from the fixed system

Is this the new format?
your brain is under your shoe

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Alexpetra:
have been wanting to ask... What type of charger do u use that your chargering indicator bring 2 ⚡⚡

When it displays such, it indicates fast/light charge... BTW I'm using Oraimo charger
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olasneh1109: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulous986:

*SRG ���*

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2019prophets(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulоus986:

*SRG ���*

cc; justwiseаss

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ceejay2: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulous986:

*SRG ���*

Bro, what happened? We love your games ano need to blank us. We appreciate each and everyone trying their best to make us win something at least and you are one of those. Even if your game cut, we still appreciate you cos of your hard work. We appreciate hard work here bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
West Ham to win @ 3.50 odds

Stake your Inheritance!!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sportyowl: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulous986:

*SRG ���*
Lol, somebody is seriously hungry for mentions.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Philosopher101(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Z6FSZP6J
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulous986:

*SRG ���*
should we fry egg for you. shioooorrrr

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Booking Number:Z6FSZHLS
Over 2.5 weekend games...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
imagrg:
Some draws are really fixed.
Last week, the following system worked:
Whenever West Brom sets at 17 away ( current system), the game on top of Accrington Stanley to draw = 27, that's Peterborough vs Walsall drew;
Multiply the two digits of the number..that's 2×7 to draw..14 ..Ipswich town vs Sheffield United drew!
Divide your answer 14 by 2 = 7 drew....Newcastle vs Fulham..drew.
Note that QPR must be under your second banker =14 to set the fixed matches.
Check week12 for confirmation.
This week we have such fixed system setting for as little as 2k.
WhatsApp zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two. Good luck!

Go home, you are drunk.

I thought pool playing is out of fashion

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ologogoro: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
2019prophets:

cc; justwiseаss
cheesy
LOL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Femeto: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Z6FSZ8XR DRAWS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulous986:

*SRG ���*

Mehn .. I'm sad. I have been following his draw oh. Chai people perpetuating this plagiarism act should stop. It's not good. Haba

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hafeexla:
Z6FVF7VS 2odd
Boom
If you play these
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fucc12: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
fabulous986:

*SRG ���*

Lol..
Who do this on na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7054) (7055) (7056) (7057) (7058) (7059) (7060) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.