Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,371 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4987439 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I dey tell you

I see the way u dey use style lament that day so that the guy go Roger u but the baba just lock up cheesy

The guy na ungrateful idiot sha
him still talk say make u cc am next time u post game cheesy

The thing sha pain u wella O cheesy
Make e come collect another one na.

Some people know nothing about gambling.
They don't know that the gambling world operates on an entirely different set of rules from the real world.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Can you comprehend at all?
Where did you see me begging for alms in my previous post.

I am only trying to encourage people here to always give dues to whom it is due.

It is the rule of the thumb in gambling.
Never neglect to tip the forecaster unless of course you aren't expecting any more from him/her.

Comprehension is different from reading
meaning?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
stacyadams:
B94EWACCEPPZT-4551921 grin grin mumu roma

Mumu?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
cyberhike:

Bros Abeg no vex o.. you fit gimme this game booking number?
Na ontop lionsbet i play am ohh.
Booking no dey

Its just 8 selections You still fit book am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
sammyobi584:

I miss all your freebies.. abeg you fit divert some into my bet9ja account at least those using 8g network won't be able to hijack it too.. 3497031

funded, stake wisely smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Successimpactld:
meaning?
Read again... This time slowly. Perhaps you might finally get lucky and comprehend the post.

I gat no time to be giving free adult evening lessons.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ponti93(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
madameverything:
You've tried it elsewhere and it seem not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sell tools. Pm brings you to where you learn first hand how to
Card
Spam
Throw cheques
Edit cheques
CFOs
Skype verification
Card hacking
Mail monitoring
Send virus
Load account via MD, ACH and Wire
We sell tools too
wat tools do u have?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Turkeelex:

Ogbeni he sharply edited the Code, The first one he posted casted where he chose Arminia biefeld Over 1.5
Hehehe I didn't really expect that one to click B924EWAZWPRCZR-3709758 na.
So calm down.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Make e come collect another one na.

Some people know nothing about gambling.
They don't know that the gambling world operates on an entirely different set of rules from the real world.
The guy bleeped up
Even me I was disappointed in him that day. And no be say na small money the guy collect from your tips o. Yet he couldn't appreciate despite seeing your complaint on loosing from the said tips you gave out.

Na so some people dey sha

Wetin kill me na when him say make u dey cc am cheesy cheesy.. I almost die if laugh cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Read again... This time slowly. Perhaps you might finally get lucky and comprehend the post.

I gat no time to be giving free adult evening lessons.
how?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
illegalking:
I am feeling so lucky and happy today, i wish to share happiness too so i am giving out free Super VIP, VIP login and recharge card to 3 lucky winners respectively

1st Winner gets the Super VIP login
2nd Winner gets the VIP login
3rd Winner gets the Card

Rule: the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person to predict the correct score of the match below, entry closes 10 mins after match kick off. Thanks

The match to Predict;
Strasbourg ? - ? Monaco

Good luck

Modified: Keep it coming guys till 70mins of the match

Ehen, now wey game don end, make I drop my prediction as e dey hot. angry

1-3 FT grin

Couldn't carry out a successful roll over of 1.30 odds successively in 3 days and he's got a VIP login page. Mtcheew

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

The guy bleeped up
Even me I was disappointed in him that day. And no be say na small money the guy collect from your tips o. Yet he couldn't appreciate despite seeing your complaint on loosing from the said tips you gave out.

Na so some people dey sha

Wetin kill me na when him say make u dey cc am cheesy cheesy.. I almost die if laugh cheesy
Lol.
Abeg I no wan laugh.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by stacyadams: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Mumu?
..na error of frustrattion dey do me,,dundalk miss penalty sef grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I am only trying to encourage people here to always give dues to whom it is due.

Never neglect to tip the forecaster unless of course you aren't expecting any more from him/her.

See this one.

Nekwe nwoke m a bikonu.

Which rule of thumb?

Na you set am?

So assuming I stake your game and the thing come cast, you go come give me small thing as per say I don lose money because i play your game considering the almighty rule of thumb abi?

Hahaha.

Abeg gambling na game of chance biko including the aspect of showing gratitude after a successful hit.

I can decide to giv you sontin. I can decide not to. It is not a must so fashi dat your stupid and useless rule of thumb abi tongue.

You dey hear me so?

Hahaha.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Ehen, now wey game don end, make I drop my prediction.
1-3 FT grin
bros abeg any weekend game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:

Oga way bookies dem dey carry all our money give,,, it's not fair o,u said u wan bless us btw 4pm n 5pm,,,,, I dey here watching till past 5pm, ah no see anything, only to come here and see dat e don pass me by..Diaris God oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Coldfeets:

See this one.

Nekwe nwoke m a bikonu.

Which rule of thumb?

Na you set am?

So assuming I stake your game and the thing come cast, you go come give me small thing as per say I don lose money because i play your game considering the almighty rule of thumb abi?

Hahaha.

Abeg gambling na game of chance biko including the aspect of showing gratitude after a successful hit.

I can decide to giv you sontin. I can decide not to. It is not a must so fashi dat your stupid and useless rule of thumb abi tongue.

You dey hear me so?

Hahaha.
no mind that e-goat, he want people send him card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jahswill001(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
austino677:
you'll need them when u have problem with the account especially verification issues... but its necessary to have one

Bro I wanna do rollover with my 1xbet account , Booking and live match which one is better for rollover on 1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
eduzz:
bros abeg any weekend game

Nope
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Coldfeets:

See this one.

Nekwe nwoke m a bikonu.

Which rule of thumb?

Na you set am?

Hahaha.

You dey hear me so?

Hahaha.
Bia enyia mechionu gi dia

No come here jonse yourself

To slap u dey hungry me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Coldfeets:

See this one.

Nekwe nwoke m a bikonu.

Which rule of thumb?

Na you set am?

Hahaha.

You dey hear me so?

Hahaha.

Amateur staker.
Before the advent of bet9ja and Co.
Pool betting was the only way to stake on football in Nigeria.
Go and ask any elderly man you know who play pool how much they buy football forecast even to this present day.

I no blame you.
Na internet give people like you chance to call yourself a punter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jahswill001:

Bro I wanna do rollover with my 1xbet account , Booking and live match which one is better for rollover on 1xbet
non
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kingmanny88(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:

Baba, hard as I tried, I was unable to get anybody the recharge cards you posted.
I would appreciate if you could be magnanimous enough to fund my bet9ja account instead.
Username is kingmanny88, 83553.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fergieboy: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
jtjohn:
6PVR2Y7. 100 percent sure about the game... stake wisely.
Green

Nice one bro...

B933EWTPPRCCCA-5254347

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ForValour: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You really tried that day bro. If not for useless Maribor I would ve won something huge, couldn't get myself for 2days. Still keep the effort up. God bless you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Braga just sealed it grin grin

i fit go sleep now

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Percival9(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:

Congrat Sammyobi Am Next
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dollypezzle: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
chewbacca:

bro,any in play for ud
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Successimpactld:
no mind that e-goat, he want people send him card

No mine am.

Im dey use style dey beg.

Im just dey dia dey form dey fool im sef as per say im be the professor of gambling abi wetin?

If you wan beg come out and beg.

No dey use style dey do the thing like say na muo nso no be God again.

Hahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hhahaha...I f**cking won tonite. 474k...check it out....crazy picks..... B932EWTPPSCZPE-4353704

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrJames007:
Hehehe I didn't really expect that one to click B924EWAZWPRCZR-3709758 na.
So calm down.

So u see say na dat mumu no shine hin eyes wella lol

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60