Stats: 3,163,295 members, 7,853,373 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4970759 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
niyiforeal:
[s][/s]

Don't ever in ur miserable life quote me again...Wetin consign u with my post??..did I stop u from begging or asslicking d nigga. Respect ur old age dis hot Monday afternoon oo, idiot

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by get2sadi: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
austino677:
update on betland, they've paid my Friday withdrawal... yet to receive 95k yesterday own.. btw i thank God for the opportunity.. I'm now a millionaire grin... i can't share my account balance on my bets account.. might cause chaos here grin
Congrats on your winning but you are adding more salt to people injury. this thread was meant for to share picks, ideas to beat the bookies but all you do is to flaunt your winnings which will not help anybody than yourself. even when you cant share picks, you can share ideas that will help the house. I have nothing against your person but check your signature and ask yourself if you are indeed your brothers keeper.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:
All of una wey dey quote dat Austino guy nawa for una oo...dis is a faceless forum wey anybody for pose Wetin him like. How sure are you he his actually d owner of those account / alert he keeps posting.

The guy could actually be running d account on behalf of somebody or person wey dey close to am Na him get am so pls you all should just relax.

Person go come here dey post different alert/winnings yet e never give 1person one Naira and people wey no even chop reach 10thousand Naira sef dey drop recharge cards and help people people fund account. Abeg mke una chill jare

Is it ur ticket?
is it ur winning?
Is it ur phone?
Abeg let him post whatever he likes even if it's not his account
ITS ALLOWED...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Percival9(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:
All of una wey dey quote dat Austino guy nawa for una oo...dis is a faceless forum wey anybody for pose Wetin him like. How sure are you he his actually d owner of those account / alert he keeps posting.

The guy could actually be running d account on behalf of somebody or person wey dey close to am Na him get am so pls you all should just relax.

Person go come here dey post different alert/winnings yet e never give 1person one Naira and people wey no even chop reach 10thousand Naira sef dey drop recharge cards and help people people fund account. Abeg mke una chill jare
u have a point. even me dat won 2621 last 3 days dash 500 to people yet he won hundred thousands but no fund 100 naira to one nigga

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by get2sadi: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:

Don't ever in ur miserable life quote me again...Wetin consign u with my post??..did I stop u from begging or asslicking d nigga. Respect ur old age dis hot Monday afternoon oo, idiot
bury the issue & move on, its not worth it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hunry:
to win like Austin, join the bookie that will payout sharpaly & have high odds.
they also give 100 bonus on deposit.

if I register with ur link will you fund my account for me?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
austino677:
update on betland, they've paid my Friday withdrawal... yet to receive 95k yesterday own.. btw i thank God for the opportunity.. I'm now a millionaire grin... i can't share my account balance on my bets account.. might cause chaos here grin

Congratulations bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
get2sadi:
Congrats on your winning but you are adding more salt to people injury. this thread was meant for to share picks, ideas to beat the bookies but all you do is to flaunt your winnings which will not help anybody than yourself. even when you cant share picks, you can share ideas that will help the house. I have nothing against your person but check your signature and ask yourself if you are indeed your brothers keeper.

U r on point, but I think that's his own way,,, someone here z something yesterday or day b4 dat he noticed that once he starts sharing his picks ,he noticed dat he will start seeing Red � on most of his games, and I believe everyone of us is entitled to his or her own personal beliefs. So each member of the house shd find a strategy dat will bring in more green apple to his account. It's not by force to be our brothers keeper o Jahre.....Heaven helps those who help themselves....let a brother help himself

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Phi001:

I just dey low key...

Come in here every now and then...

OK

TRY DROP TIPS ONE OF THESE DAYS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
A
buklarbest:

Is it ur ticket?
is it ur winning?
Is it ur phone?
Abeg let him post whatever he likes even if it's not his account
ITS ALLOWED...

See dis idiot...don't worry hopefully he see's u fighting for him, he would credit ur account wit 100naira..Mumu

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
STOP FEELING UNLUCKY AND DEJECTED OR THE BELIEVE THAT UR VILLAGE PEOPLE IS DOING YOU. THE TRUTH IS MATCH FIXING IS MORE RAMPANT NOW MORE THAN EVER, U DONT NEED A IMAN, HERBALIST OR PASTOR TO TELL U THAT PSV MATCH WAS F*CKING FIXED... I WAS WARNED THAT THE MATCH MAY BE FIXED BUT I IGNORE IT AND LOOKED AT THE STATISTICS AND FORM AND I LOST 30K WITH MY 3K STAKE.. MORAL OF MY STORY: I HAVE LEARNT IN A VERY HARD WAY TO STICK WITH THE 4 MAJOR LEAGUE ATLEAST MATCH FIXING IS QUITE LOW THERE AND NEVER BET ON AN AWAY TEAM EXCEPT THE ONE IN MASSIVE FORM LIKE MAN CITY, MONACO, PSG ETC...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Twilights(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Let him reply to Goldeneval z suggestion first before u start crucifying him..... Some people just like to dey run dia mouth upandan!!! U think criticising someone is d way forward... I shake my head for u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by get2sadi: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
buklarbest:

U r on point, but I think that's his own way,,, someone here z something yesterday or day b4 dat he noticed that once he starts sharing his picks ,he noticed dat he will start seeing Red � on most of his games, and I believe everyone of us is entitled to his or her own personal beliefs. So each member of the house shd find a strategy dat will bring in more green apple to his account. It's not by force to be our brothers keeper o Jahre.....Heaven helps those who help themselves....let a brother help himself
Noted Sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
goldenval:

Congrats on your efforts and also being a millionaire. so many ppl want to become such but things/luck are not in their favours yet. I would've loved if you can atleast give out the 95k yet to be received to some ppl here especially those that are hungry that will put a smile on their faces.

Thanks and keep on rocking! wink
thanks bro, will think about it, as I dey market here.. people don dey yarn me their problems.... like say me too no get problem.... cry... them never even pay me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dinoescobar(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
austino677:

Congratulations bruv, you can share your codes pls.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
buklarbest:

The issue be say nobody cares if he dosent share his tips or wins billions or whatever buh what's d need of posting alert and balance when you can't help anybody..Abeg shey dem dey give award for highest winner for bet9ja or Wetin, or he just loves the attention he gets on here as per say bank go credit account of person wey get highest likes or mention for nairaland..Nonsense

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:
A

See dis idiot...don't worry hopefully he see's u fighting for him, he would credit ur account wit 100naira..Mumu

See ds fool, na back of phone u dey read,,, carry ur empty head n try to read n understand what I'm trying to pass across to ur mumu of a brain.... What I'm saying is he's free to post anything here maybe he's d owner or not . I'm Not here to fight for any1,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
People funny o cheesy
No be by force o dey generous No be everybody dey give

Why una dey disturb am See person even say make him share 90k like say na ur money
Nawa o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Toyorsih:

Bro, please do to have another... This one Don burn sad sad

Sorry the unexpected happened &very unusual in Australian League

6QHPB75

U can remove that un1.5HT in that Turkish match to ur own option. Infact scrutinize thoroughly b4 betting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
People funny o cheesy
No be by force o dey generous No be everybody dey give

Why una dey disturb am See person even say make him share 90k like say na ur money
Nawa o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:

The issue be say nobody cares if he dosent share his tips or wins billions or whatever buh what's d need of posting alert and balance when you can't help anybody..Abeg shey dem dey give award for highest winner for bet9ja or Wetin, or he just loves the attention he gets on here as per say bank go credit account of person wey get highest likes or mention for nairaland..Nonsense

So what will be the result if we just decide not to talk or quote him when he shares his alert or his bank balance.
Once u ignore some thing's,it saves us from wasting of energy /word's /time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phi001(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
bakayokoko:

OK

TRY DROP TIPS ONE OF THESE DAYS
E go be for weekend na

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
austino677:
thanks bro, will think about it

I tap into your blessing. Bro please lend me like 100k-200k to help me in my start up business. It will go a long way in my life and you will be raising another boss like yourself and goldenval.. I can send you some business models if you like.i wont mind it as a loan too. Thank you smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mannatech: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please who knows the best and quick method to resolve an issue with bet9ja

Played this game ov 1.5 but it was cancelled around 53' mins but most live score apps and site and even bet9ja are showing full-time 0-1 meanwhile both clubs social media handles states game was cancelled because a player got seriously injured.
This is the game
NPL, Victoria - Kingston City Fc - Port Melbourne Sharks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:

my question is how do you know i am a miserable being, i think you are just pained and wretched for you to label someone on a faceless forum miserable, better stfu.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:

Austino677 actually posted his tips.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
tooawesome:

I tap into your blessing. Bro please lend me like 100k-200k to help me in my start up business. It will go a long way in my life and you will be raising another boss like yourself and goldenval.. I can send you some business models if you like.i wont mind it as a loan too. Thank you smiley
Just like that? Did he tell you he doesn't have a biz plan that he would need like 5m for?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kingDELE(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
sholad11:
@bigmex thanks for the site(predictzdotcom) you shared, I picked two tickets from the site yesterday, one ticket with 7 games greened and the other ticket of 7games cut due to 1 red apple..

Gracias!!!

Less I forget, sorry for the loss, hope you recover soonest.
as in ehn, as @bigmex drop dat site, na God go bless am.

And 1 mumu nigga been dey try to discourage pple dat dey o!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
tooawesome:

Austino677 actually posted his tips.

I don't care...My point is people there are people on these trend that make millions on a low without making noise..

Early last year, i was very broke n felt lifeless couple wif some family issues, buh bros if I tell u how much av made frm dis betting of a thing, u go say na lie n trust me am not talking about thousands here.

I just ad to speak cos I felt irritated with day everybody just dey litter d trend up n down wit Austin dis n dat..n yet d nigga no still drop anything for people, so why the show off??

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy This man
dubai4eva:
At least I have so far gave out 1 million naira here and those guys have stopped gambling and own little business

kiss
Thank you lord kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
kingDELE:
as in ehn, as @bigmex drop dat site, na God go bless am.

And 1 mumu nigga been dey try to discourage pple dat dey o!!

Sites can only help or guide u in making predictions don't forget nothing is sure...or no b d same bigmex lose 450k yesterday why site no help am pick all correctly,

Just be guided n pray for luck, dats all u need to succeed in dis betting of a thing

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samuel60:

I don't care...My point is people there are people on these trend that make millions on a low without making noise..

Early last year, i was very broke n felt lifeless couple wif some family issues, buh bros if I tell u how much av made frm dis betting of a thing, u go say na lie n trust me am not talking about thousands here.

I just ad to speak cos I felt irritated with day everybody just dey litter d trend up n down wit Austin dis n dat..n yet d nigga no still drop anything for people, so why the show off??

Alright.. I think he is just happy. People are different. Please drop something for your boy Please Let me boost my start up business smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53