Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927151 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
kontalon:

no vex bros i sha don place bet on sure 2 odds now
any additional charges on that instant payout? will like to try it bcux it takes 12hrs to receive alerts on normal payout
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dokyOloye: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
hammer2010:
My people my people cheesy

Super hot Singles

Sevilla x2 @2.41

AS Roma to Qualify @1.87

Accumulate if you've got the balls cool
Hehehehehe.
This your Sevilla tip is exactly what one guru advised us against(letting you greed dictate your bets) grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
dokyOloye:

Hehehehehe.
This your Sevilla tip is exactly what one guru advised us against(letting you greed dictate your bets) grin

Who be the guru to counter tip

You sabi who I be

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
MrJames007:
D money is gone. What do you want to trace there?

i just dey look am..

he say he wan trace Bitcoin lmaoooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Realitycheck007:
Take heart at RentAcock.... In as much as we feel pity for you, I will look at it from another angle, This is what Unnecessary show off causes you. Doz people on the football page never begged you for money but you decided to form Baba Olowo, U predicted a score which didn't go as plan u wan use OBO status cover up den comes d unnecessary show off. Not trying to judge but I guess dey re people genuinely, who u may hv come in contact with or saw dia pleas one way or d other for assistance but u turned a blind eye both in Facetime and Cyber. UNNECESSARY show off that doesn't add anything to your life is total crap, If u wan show off atleast do it wer big men/ladies are nd one way or d other dey will try to mingle wit u, den before u know it u guyz bcum bizness partners. Showing off on A faceless forum is not worth it, Atleast if u showing off on a faceless platform let it be dt u re assisting the less privilege... D intelligent one's will get my Stand point

Sit back, read what you just wrote all over again and ask yourself if u truly are sensible.

Damn, when r we going to start behaving like sane peeps in dis country as a whole. Someone tried to give an helping hand and all you come out with is " he is trying to form babaolowo" how shallow can your mind be. Instead of condemning disastrous act of that ungreateful dude u here yarning shit.

Do you know their might be someone on that trend who really needed that help buh was ashamed to come out until d gentle offered to do a give away.

And d most annoying part is u still ad d gut to type "The Intelligent ones would get my stand" do u actually feel intelligent with what u just posted?? Dulllard

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rentAcock(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Realitycheck007:
Take heart at RentAcock.... In as much as we feel pity for you, I will look at it from another angle, This is what Unnecessary show off causes you. Doz people on the football page never begged you for money but you decided to form Baba Olowo, U predicted a score which didn't go as plan u wan use OBO status cover up den comes d unnecessary show off. Not trying to judge but I guess dey re people genuinely, who u may hv come in contact with or saw dia pleas one way or d other for assistance but u turned a blind eye both in Facetime and Cyber. UNNECESSARY show off that doesn't add anything to your life is total crap, If u wan show off atleast do it wer big men/ladies are nd one way or d other dey will try to mingle wit u, den before u know it u guyz bcum bizness partners. Showing off on A faceless forum is not worth it, Atleast if u showing off on a faceless platform let it be dt u re assisting the less privilege... D intelligent one's will get my Stand point

It isn't unnecessary show off. At first it was a joke, I didn't really think they would win that match but then when they won, I was super excited. You sound really bitter, this wasn't a philanthropic act of kindness where you only give someone something because they need it or asked for it. It was meant to be fun, I had those coins and said I will give it out, I didn't lose anything, what sucks is the fact that someone else will turn an act of kindness to one that leaves a sour taste in the mouth. It was meant to be fun, it was meant to make people feel like they could come on nairaland and win something free. I too would like to feel that way. It's kinda the same way someone would ask total strangers to drop their phone numbers so they may receive credit or whatever. It's not show off, stop being pained. And if it is show off, so be it, it's not your money

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rentAcock(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Holamscoh:

What me i want to know is u mistakenly sent this guy $11,000?

No, 0.1 bitcoin was about $1,100 at the time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wealth7:

Sit back, read what you just wrote all over again and ask yourself if u truly are sensible.

Damn, when r we going to start behaving like sane peeps in dis country as a whole. Someone tried to give an helping hand and all you come out with is " he is trying to form babaolowo" how shallow can your mind be. Instead of condemning disastrous act of that ungreateful dude u here yarning shit.

Do you know their might be someone on that trend who really needed that help buh was ashamed to come out until d gentle offered to do a give away.

And d most annoying part is u still ad d gut to type "The Intelligent ones would get my stand" do u actually feel intelligent with what u just posted?? Dulllard
yeah! see finishing.. bro take am easy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Realitycheck007:

An the EXTREMELY AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT ONES will see this useless post as a WASTE of data and the poster as a WASTE of oxygen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
tooawesome:

An the EXTREMELY AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT ONES will see this useless post as a WASTE of data and the poster as a WASTE of oxygen
behave?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Successimpactld:
yeah! see finishing.. bro take am easy

Honestly at times eeh something's u see / read on this faceless forum eeh would mke u feel like punching and kicking someone from your phone

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
brogxy:
check this

Exactly!

That was exactly what I was looking for.

The day I saw it, I couldn't help but wonder the manner of _fuckery was going on with Ebonybet such that they will have to copy NairaBET verbatim just like a class mumu. grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wealth7:

Honestly at times eeh something's u see / read on this faceless forum eeh would mke u feel like punching and kicking someone from your phone
bro just relax.. becos realitycheck get high BP(190)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cheeeeeeeeeennaiyinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Holamscoh:

What me i want to know is u mistakenly sent this guy $11,000?

No, he said 1 bitcoin was equivalent to $11,000 meaning 0.1 bitcoin was $1,100 which is still money in this buhari era shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wealth7:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rentAcock(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

The guy you sent the bitcoin to " ayibaba " has disabled his moniker already.

He has sold the bitcoin. He is just a low life idiot.
This is reason why people are always scared to help.

Any opportunity they get they will run away with your money.

Can you drop here the wallet he sent the 0.1 btc to so may be I can trace it.

Sorry about this.

Here's the wallet ID he sent the 0.1 bitcoin to

392LK4ZQD3gixWg5xJRTv1a24N3YDgCbwP

That wallet currently has 19.299 bitcoins in it. Based on the frequency and volume of transactions, it's most likely the wallet of an exchanger.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
rentAcock:

No, 0.1 bitcoin was about $1,100 at the time

Aaah but why are some people just wicked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TyrantInAsoRock: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
hammer2010:
My people my people cheesy

Super hot Singles

Sevilla x2 @2.41

AS Roma to Qualify @1.87

Accumulate if you've got the balls cool

Alabi knocking

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
daddio:
PLEASE I WANT TO FUND MY 1XBET, I JUST WANT TO TRY THEIR PLATFORM FOR NOW.

I WANT TO FUND IT WITH LIKE 200 AND THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING STANBIC IBTC. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME FUND IT WITH #200.

I WILL PAY WITH RECHARGE CARD.

JUST QUOTE ME.

I DON'T WANT THE SCAMMER WITH THE NUMBER AND PICTURE I UPLOADED TO CONTACT ME AGAIN.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
maribor dey mad ohh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
This is the dp on bakayokoko profile alias Mariga alias Kelechi Arthur Ogualaji a poor lowlife thief and scoundrel

WHOEVER IT IS, HIS SOUL HAS ALREADY BEEN COMMITTED INTO THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO WILL JUDGE HOW BAD HE IS GONNA SPEND THE REST OF THIS YEAR
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by obi4eze(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Akinalabi please look into this: I made a withdrawal of 17k since yesterday morning at 6:58am. Up till now, I have not gotten the credit alert and this is the second working day.
I have mailed your cc and they said it had been resolved. All I can see on my withdrawal history is that the pending withdrawal has been cleared. Please what is the problem because by now, I should have gotten the credit alert.
My username is ifyik.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oribi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
smithsydny:
that's westham sponsor abi?
yes
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
B90EWQSRWAPSR-3143264
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jrupa(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
I made a #2000 withdrawal since yesterday morning and I have not seen it yet. I really desire that NAIRABET agents over here should look into my case. USERNAME: caculux CUSTOMER'S I.D: 5108512 Thanks...I need the money for something please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
The way I hate you, you can never imagine, you still keep stealing petty airtime, I wish we can meet one on one I will be in the southeast 29th let's meet offline??
bakayokoko:

NA THE WAY FORWARD NOW. THOSE GUYS BAD GAN!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
olugawd:
Any one ever played from this blog? Please quote me and tell me how it went, about to invest some significant amount https://donnieallen.
well, i think he his legit, i would have get stuff from him too if i had the means
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
olugawd:
Any one ever played from this blog? Please quote me and tell me how it went, about to invest some significant amount https://donnieallen.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, go ye forth and learn your lesson.

The smart shall always rule over the mumu's
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
The way I hate you, you can never imagine, you still keep stealing petty airtime, I wish we can meet one on one I will be in the southeast 29th let's meet offline??
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
xtreme07:
Any time i came across such post, i hve every reason to thank God for my life. Last year i was in huge debt courtsey of betting. The very mth i quit betting(nov 2nd 2017)my life became meaningful. It took me good 2mth to repay my debt. Now i hve close to 260k in my acc and i'm using gionee m5 plus. Giving u the cash is not the issue. U need to quit gambling bro.

shocked shocked shocked things have really been happening here since I left

Almighty xtreme, aka mr loophole shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49