Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4929802 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
The way I'm seeing it.
Dortmund will win with that 2odd!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
austino677:
my Sunday payout paid

That's good bro
But why did they delay it

Shey person has reach there beofre them go pay am
Please update me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
TIP FOR 15.03.2018

Slovenia»Prva liga

ND Gorica - Aluminij

OVER 2.5 GOALS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
maynia:

That's good bro
But why did they delay it

Shey person has reach there beofre them go pay am
Please update me
they're criminals
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
AccessME:
ah ah
I no even stake am
what is the purpose of you now posting it? Though aint bother to load the code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
6R6DN82

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
austino677:
my Sunday payout paid

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gody05:
Na so so asslickers and beggars full here.. Alabi see wetin una cause

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
sammyobi584:

please avoid betland they're not capable of paying any money... they're telling me that my 2 million won't be paid there's error odds in rugby all our winnings won't be paid cc Viking007

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Philosopher101:

6R67H3Q Reduced Version... Increased Stake
Good work.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
criminals

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
austino677:
please avoid betland they're not capable of paying any money... they're telling me that my 2 million won't be paid there's error odds in rugby all our winnings won't be paid cc Viking007
If you have money...sue those bxtches!
I'm telling you, you'll win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Damfostopper(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Avoid Arsenal altogether today....... They might pull Astonvilla vs Qpr version 2.....

if Atletico Madrid like make dem beat Moscow 10 goals...... Moscow must get a goal

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
One milla ticket 6R6KNBP

One game starts by 5pm, find 2 odds to replace or double your stake.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MyPicsSaysItall: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Czech Republic Volleyball

5pm
Fatra Zlin - VK Ostrava
Will the 4th set be played? Yes @ 1.45
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eseka12(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
merrybet can mumu... all their mates are coming out with Cash out and multiple market options. this is what they are coming up with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Philosopher101:

6R67H3Q Reduced Version... Increased Stake
I think I will add Rijeka and Napoli to this and nack 1k.
Make person chop at all at all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walebizz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
austino677:
my Sunday payout paid
baba nla.... show ur boy love, even if na #100 3064934 busariwale200
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
eseka12:
merrybet can mumu... all their mates are coming out with Cash out and multiple market options. this is what they are coming up with

Idiots, many of dem just dey find ways to wicked people
Imagine 1 naira must be left, like say na bank account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
mistercharles:

If you have money...sue those bxtches!
I'm telling you, you'll win
they're claiming there's error in odds in my winning
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good day Ikenna,

Please be informed that your betting transactions [see attachment] were duly investigated and they were ALL errors in odds gaming events.

Please see below our Term & Conditions on same

ERRORS AND CANCELLATION RULES

In case of obvious errors on odds/spreads/handicaps/totals, we reserve the right to cancel any bets containing the wrong values even after the event has started. In case of multiple bets, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.

Incorrect fixture: where the wrong player or team is quoted within a fixture name, all bets will be deemed void, except if we decide that the incorrect information did not make any difference for the settlement of the bet.

In case multiple bets on selections where the outcome of one can be considered to impact or to depend on the outcome of the other are accepted in error (i.e. a team to win a competition and to win a single match inside that competition), such selections will be deemed void, and the bet will be settled upon the remaining selections (if any available).In all these cases we reserve the right to cancel all the bets accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the bets at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the bet was placed in the absence of the error. cc Viking007 goldenval bakayokoko

but my account balance is still showing

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fear will not wreck me.

I booked game astronomical odds no gree me play am.
Inside the ticket.

Ismaily 2.24 - fear no make me play am.
Gorica 2.01 - fear no make me play am.
A. Madrid 1.96 - fear no make me play am.

If A. Madrid fail to win.
I will book and play the remaining games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
eseka12:

UNA NO DEY USE BET9JA?
BET9JA TOO DEY DO THE SAME
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iyanuden(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Game don cast
Womanpleaser:
Bookie: BET9JA

Booking Number: 6R3D5KH

10 matches

Total Odds: 64,496

Stake: N100

Potential Winnings: N8,384,549

Kick-Off: Today Evening.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
austino677:
Good day Ikenna,

Please be informed that your betting transactions [see attachment] were duly investigated and they were ALL errors in odds gaming events.

Please see below our Term & Conditions on same

ERRORS AND CANCELLATION RULES

In case of obvious errors on odds/spreads/handicaps/totals, we reserve the right to cancel any bets containing the wrong values even after the event has started. In case of multiple bets, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.

Incorrect fixture: where the wrong player or team is quoted within a fixture name, all bets will be deemed void, except if we decide that the incorrect information did not make any difference for the settlement of the bet.

In case multiple bets on selections where the outcome of one can be considered to impact or to depend on the outcome of the other are accepted in error (i.e. a team to win a competition and to win a single match inside that competition), such selections will be deemed void, and the bet will be settled upon the remaining selections (if any available).In all these cases we reserve the right to cancel all the bets accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the bets at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the bet was placed in the absence of the error. cc Viking007 goldenval bakayokoko

but my account balance is still showing

Hmmmm......My name sake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Fear will not wreck me.

I booked game astronomical odds no gree me play am.
Inside the ticket.

Ismaily 2.24 - fear no make me play am.
Gorica 2.01 - fear no make me play am.
A. Madrid 1.96 - fear no make me play am.

If A. Madrid fail to win.
I will book and play the remaining games.
Oga book something make I go play if you dey fear abeg.
Shay na 100 naira??
Na today I begin dash alabi money?? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Fear will not wreck me.
I booked game astronomical odds no gree me play am. Inside the ticket.
Ismaily 2.24 - fear no make me play am. Gorica 2.01 - fear no make me play am. A. Madrid 1.96 - fear no make me play am.

If A. Madrid fail to win. I will book and play the remaining games.
better avoid them all if not na those u want play go cast
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darthv: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dbrainiac1:
Locate and click on wothdraw, locate ur bank among the options and input your account name and account number
OK what does .Free Kick From 0:00 To 0:59 - No
Mean there was no free kick awarded but my bet don red.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
darthv:

Contact them and file a complain.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
iyanuden:
Game don cast

So soon?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
austino677:
I actually wanted sending you a pm regarding that rugby market, the correct odds are normally around 1.02-1.05, it was obviously a glitch. If I were you I will be thankful for the profits gotten so far.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
darthv:

Those Markets can red for Africa lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.