Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927742 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
paroh137:
Why do they always give Braga such big points when they always win? Thank God I took the plunge. Make una pray for me o. At least lemme chop this one tonight. Last game is RMA - GIR goal goal
. Guy go sleep jare.

You don chop.
Shey Madrid get defence ni?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
yesterday juventus only spoilt my ticket.
today its Dortmund only again!!!
I'm officially broke!!!
this mumu Merrybet Wey no get cash out or cash back self.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gundogan(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
B933EWWPAEWACT-2518600 chelsea kil me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
austino677:
man must chop something nah angry

alexistaiwo if you love yourself stake twice one booking for nairaland and your winning booking for yourself.... share one here and stake the other yourself wink
You might have noticed how I ignore your numerous mentions. While I admire your gambling skills, you seem to be very insecure, always jumping up and down seeking for attention from people who don't care about your existence.

You've been screaming "going on ghost mode like Idroid" yet you still come back to make noise. Dude calm down.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
mayorkent:
6RVQHRR The game gaz enter but play this ,,,just incase
Chairman if na joke stop am o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wealthgrowers(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Bayern lost, meaning I'll go back to being broke. Wasted too much money on this shit. Never, ever betting above 200 naira in a day and 500 in a week until I finally give up. I'm wrecked.

Oga follow my telegram group. you will play safe at all times
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:
. Guy go sleep jare.
You don chop. Shey Madrid get defence ni?
Lol and moreso na la liga, no be ucl.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

One day bro one day....

help us cook a game that will last from Wednesday til Sunday ..this week Na international break and something fit come out from it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by highman10(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
How market?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wealthgrowers(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
cyberhike:

I'm officially broke!!!

Oga, if you get might to play 2 odds and build your cash, follow my free games on telegram.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gambling is of the devil, and I have fully realized. More like foolishness to actually hope and believe you'll get rich through sheer luck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by stacyadams: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
b97ewzqpwrcas-1074267 grin grin grin grin grin dortmund
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
cyberhike:

I'm officially broke!!!

I use merrybet because of their massive bonus. if u are to win 25k on bet9ja on merrybet it will be 30k, the difference is much is just that no cash out is their only flaw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Gambling is of the devil, and I have fully realized. More like foolishness to actually hope and believe you'll get rich through sheer luck.

Gambling becomes a problem when it is no longer a form of entertainment.

Play only with what you can afford to lose.
Sadly, I also learnt this the hard way in January
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Guys relax.
Boss Austino only gave advice based on his personal experience.
Only he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

I can never short change you with my forecast.

I don't like to forecast multiple options on same games and if you noticed I major in only straight wins..
So I can't play an option and ask you guys to play another thing entirely.

So no cause for alarm.
What I play is what I give out.

Thanks for the appreciation and words of encouragement.
wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sent4rina: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sent4rina:
240+ ODDS
6RQHP22

HAPPY GREEN SUNDAY
Imagine, chelsea to win corner. Na wa o!
Better luck next time.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yes, I agree. Gambling should be seen as entertaining entertainment and fun.

Gamble responsibly.

alexistaiwo:

Gambling becomes a problem when it is no longer a form of entertainment.

Play only with what you can afford to lose.
Sadly, I also learnt this the hard way in January
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lazio and Napoli can play whatever rubbish they want this night. Na them sabi.

Men dey village dey observe.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Somebody should please in the name of God play this game #100 only

6RVRLVH

game start 8:45

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Bro don't let gambling become a problem in ur life. Try to run away from it if ur not deriving any joy from it again. I ve suffered gambling depression myself and am very much over it now. These days, when I lose, I no dey even think am again. The major problem is its only the govt officials and some few folks that are enjoying this country that's why gambling is very rampant now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
felzylix:
Nah so legia cut my game so
i even doubt them kon give them 1x
But the way dem fix am nah to lose by handicap
poland... i forbid una from today
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
MyPicsSaysItall:
62% ROI grin

Spain & Italy Basketball

6pm
Unicaja Malaga - Mad-Croc Fuenlabrada
Unicaja Malaga win @ 1.20

6pm
Enel Brindisi - Scavolini Banca Marche Pesaro
Enel Brindisi win @ 1.35

A Double pays 1.62

BET LOST
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Exactly. I noticed that in your post "I dey go break."

Thing is, most people are broke and see betting platforms as a means to make money for their upkeep which shouldn't be that way. Anyhow sha, we know too much but somehow still fall victim. Foolishness.

I dey feel you. Message me on whatsapp abeg : zero eight one zero five four one two six three six

Gody05:
Bro don't let gambling become a problem in ur life. Try to run away from it if ur not deriving any joy from it again. I ve suffered gambling depression myself and am very much over it now. These days, when I lose, I no dey even think am again. The major problem is its only the govt officials and some few folks that are enjoying this country that's why gambling is very rampant now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Exactly. I noticed that in your post "I dey go break."

Thing is, most people are broke and see betting platforms as a means to make money for their upkeep which shouldn't be that way. Anyhow sha, we know too much but somehow still fall victim. Foolishness.

I dey feel you. Message me on whatsapp abeg : zero eight one zero five four one two six three six

Alright boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samuelsam(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Lazio and Napoli can play whatever rubbish they want this night.
Na them sabi.

Men dey village dey observe.
bro dont say that, if u lost make others win. and together we share the happiness

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Viking007:
You might have noticed how I ignore your numerous mentions. While I admire your gambling skills, you seem to be very insecure, always jumping up and down seeking for attention from people who don't care about your existence.

You've been screaming "going on ghost mode like Idroid" yet you still come back to make noise. Dude calm down.
Dayuuum Viking u no get chills o

See as u nail the petty nigger finally

Austin be like I thought we were friends cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
so atletico lost, we don carry league be dat

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
samuelsam:

bro dont say that, if u lost make others win. and together we share the happiness

I am not wishing others bad luck na.
Just speaking for myself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DRISKLEF(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Viking007:

Thanks for this owe some reply. That dude needs cain.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
yehmy:
Somebody should please in the name of God play this game #100 only

6RVRLVH

game start 8:45
just seeing it started already

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
This ronaldo na goal machine, coming from a barca fan. Na to dey carry salah, lewandowski and ronaldo to score sure pass now...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
B929EWZPPSASWW-2029838
Who play my game

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)