Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,133 members, 7,852,851 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4970127 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hunry:

chop 20 first b4 u tink of 40

I just knew one monkey will quote me. Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
nuattitude74:

Every punter has their day sha. If you are destined to win on a particular ticket, there's nothing that will stop it from happening. This particular win made me realise once again how even the elements will contrive to make you win even when you've given up. The patterns will be clear as the games progress.

It all started with the Polish League match between Jagellonia Bialystock and Arka Gdynia. Up till the 90th minute, Jagellonia were losing 2-1 as I was monitoring the match on livescore. In exasperation, I turned off my Internet and went to bed. Upon waking up in the morning next day, I checked my bet9ja account and was shocked to discover that the ticket was still alive and I was being offered a 10k cash out by bet9ja ! Wowzers! Jagellonia had been able to equalise and had gone on to win the match 3-2 all in the space of one minute!

I wanted to cash out knowing how crazy betting is. You take what you are offered and be merry. However, I had noticed this same pattern of luck in my other previous big wins in betting so I decided to ignore the cash out. Next group of matches would prove me right.

Barcelona vs Bilbao was always going to be a walk over for Messi and Co. Also, high scoring Rijeka would trounce Cibalia in Cyprus. No worries. However, the real proof of my hunch was in the Danish League.

Brondy and Midtjylland were neck and neck on the last day of the Danish league: Brondby vs Hobro and Midtjylland vs Sonderjyske. A win for both home teams would leave me with just two matches left to win 74k with 130 Naira.

Both games started at 5 p.m and Midtjylland took an early lead against their opponents. Brondby however were struggling against Hobro after the end of the first half. In the 70th minute, I was happy that they scored only for Hobro to equalise four minutes later. Damn! Ticket has casted! That was how it was until the dying minutes when Brondby made it 2-1! Hurray, Ticket alive once again. However, right before my very eyes, in the other match Midtjylland concedes a goal 1-1 ! Ticket Casted again. It was 90 minutes, but I just knew the pattern of luck had been established and they would score a goal even if it was one second of the match remaining. How right I was! I refreshed the page in less than 40 seconds and voila : Midtjylland had made it 2-1! Wins for both team and for ME!

Immediately after the match, bet9ja offered me a Cashout of 31k. Of course I wasn't going to take it because it was my lucky day. More so being that the last two games on my ticket involved Madrid vs Girona and Napoli vs Genoa. Easy games on paper.

The matches got underway at 8:45 and CR7 gave Madrid an early lead only for Stuani to equalise for Girona some eight minutes later. I switched on DSTV and saw how Madrid were stringing passes together but were also looking highly vulnerable to the counter attacks from a resilient and dangerous-looking Girona. At the end of first half, it was 1-1.

In the other match, Napoli were struggling again Genoa with livescore commentators saying that Genoa had more ball possession and looking the most likely to score at the end of first half. I wasn't bothered one bit as I knew it was my lucky day. I switched off my Internet and went to bed.

I woke up this morning and I saw the greens!

Boss, please help me fund my bet9ja ID

5288879 .LuckyDapsin.Thanks in advance.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by realestworld(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
mistercharles: I wanted to verify the rumors flying here about 1xbet withdrawal.
So I tried withdrawing 3k with bank transfer and I jus got my alert.
Less than 30mins sef!

boss my case is a bit tricky, I tried withdrawing yesterday but was told to complete my account profile. The column left is national identity number
the question is, is there any way to manipulate that column concerning the identity number?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
LostMyZeal:
I need 1xbet funding..
Cc: smithsydny
check my siggy bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
alexistaiwo abeg million games this weekend. You dey sharp. Please..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chinex911: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Any million game today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BBFE: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Last four stakes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
nuattitude74:

Every punter has their day sha. If you are destined to win on a particular ticket, there's nothing that will stop it from happening. This particular win made me realise once again how even the elements will contrive to make you win even when you've given up. The patterns will be clear as the games progress.

It all started with the Polish League match between Jagellonia Bialystock and Arka Gdynia. Up till the 90th minute, Jagellonia were losing 2-1 as I was monitoring the match on livescore. In exasperation, I turned off my Internet and went to bed. Upon waking up in the morning next day, I checked my bet9ja account and was shocked to discover that the ticket was still alive and I was being offered a 10k cash out by bet9ja ! Wowzers! Jagellonia had been able to equalise and had gone on to win the match 3-2 all in the space of one minute!

I wanted to cash out knowing how crazy betting is. You take what you are offered and be merry. However, I had noticed this same pattern of luck in my other previous big wins in betting so I decided to ignore the cash out. Next group of matches would prove me right.

Barcelona vs Bilbao was always going to be a walk over for Messi and Co. Also, high scoring Rijeka would trounce Cibalia in Cyprus. No worries. However, the real proof of my hunch was in the Danish League.

Brondy and Midtjylland were neck and neck on the last day of the Danish league: Brondby vs Hobro and Midtjylland vs Sonderjyske. A win for both home teams would leave me with just two matches left to win 74k with 130 Naira.

Both games started at 5 p.m and Midtjylland took an early lead against their opponents. Brondby however were struggling against Hobro after the end of the first half. In the 70th minute, I was happy that they scored only for Hobro to equalise four minutes later. Damn! Ticket has casted! That was how it was until the dying minutes when Brondby made it 2-1! Hurray, Ticket alive once again. However, right before my very eyes, in the other match Midtjylland concedes a goal 1-1 ! Ticket Casted again. It was 90 minutes, but I just knew the pattern of luck had been established and they would score a goal even if it was one second of the match remaining. How right I was! I refreshed the page in less than 40 seconds and voila : Midtjylland had made it 2-1! Wins for both team and for ME!

Immediately after the match, bet9ja offered me a Cashout of 31k. Of course I wasn't going to take it because it was my lucky day. More so being that the last two games on my ticket involved Madrid vs Girona and Napoli vs Genoa. Easy games on paper.

The matches got underway at 8:45 and CR7 gave Madrid an early lead only for Stuani to equalise for Girona some eight minutes later. I switched on DSTV and saw how Madrid were stringing passes together but were also looking highly vulnerable to the counter attacks from a resilient and dangerous-looking Girona. At the end of first half, it was 1-1.

In the other match, Napoli were struggling again Genoa with livescore commentators saying that Genoa had more ball possession and looking the most likely to score at the end of first half. I wasn't bothered one bit as I knew it was my lucky day. I switched off my Internet and went to bed.

I woke up this morning and I saw the greens!

Chei,you commented last 2014 until now,congrats on ur winning though

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
tooawesome:

I just knew one monkey will quote me. Shut up
goat, you will never see greens in ur useless life. fool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hunry:

goat, you will never see greens in ur useless life. fool

Its your real dad that will never seen greens

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
So nobody here will dash me 100naira

bet9ja - blakxtar
userid- 842435
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
tooawesome:

Its your real dad that will never seen greens
back to your papa & mama, ediotttt...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
LostMyZeal:
I need 1xbet funding..
Cc: smithsydny
How much??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Fund your account with a token .

Any bookie in Nigeria. Available 24/7

Alex no bomb today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
tooawesome:
alexistaiwo abeg million games this weekend. You dey sharp. Please..
This international break wey dey come no reach your side??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
realestworld:

boss my case is a bit tricky, I tried withdrawing yesterday but was told to complete my account profile. The column left is national identity number
the question is, is there any way to manipulate that column concerning the identity number?
Send the money to someone else's 1xbet using his user ID.
Then he'll withdraw for you and send to your bank account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TyrantInAsoRock: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Who can fund bet9ja for credit here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
I'm Back For Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ochuko1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chefpiiko:
I'm Back For Good
Welcome back Man.....More GREENS to our grin slips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chefpiiko:
I'm Back For Good
don't cause confusion again here o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ultravires(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chefpiiko:
I'm Back For Good

Welcome back bro...baba I sey make I remind you sey u promise say u go drop little change for my bet account. I still dey xpect baba grin[quote author=Chefpiiko post=65971664]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maxjax(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
person cannot come back in peace again grin

ultravires:

Welcome back bro...baba I sey make I remind you sey u promise say u go drop little change for my bet account. I still dey xpect baba grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by realestworld(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
mistercharles post: Send the money to someone else's 1xbet using his user ID. Then he'll withdraw for you and send to your bank account
trust issues.. how much will it cost to do national I'd card here in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
realestworld:

trust issues.. how much will it cost to do national I'd card here in Lagos?
you can open another one... let's say using your brother's details throughout.
Then wire the money there and withdraw from it.
I don't know why your account demands for ID...I don't have an iD and I'm withdrawing.
Have never been asked to verify my account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ultravires(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
maxjax:
person cannot come back in peace again grin
Hahahahahaha.. Na so na, as he dey hot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bukas15(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
pls house someone should help me out oo. Any amount. Am broke. Bet9ja id. 5386044. Username. Sinikan2020

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by realestworld(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
mistercharles post: you can open another one... let's say using your brother's details throughout.
Then wire the money there and withdraw from it.
I don't know why your account demands for ID...I don't have an iD and I'm withdrawing.
Have never been asked to verify my account

I think its a new development bro, I have been withdrawing since. I just tire for this their new development
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
realestworld:

I think its a new development bro, I have been withdrawing since. I just tire for this their new development
I jus withdrew this morning around 11.
No ID issues
Jus filled in my account number and there was my money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by atoyebidaramola(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
•••TODAY BOOKING NUMBER•••
Booking Number: 6RY9P8J
Total odd:16.26
Gudluck 2any1 dats ffl...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rapsino(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Percival9:
. yes nairabet pay. 3% out of 10%
OK. Thanks for the info, but do you know if bet9ja also pay?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rapsino:

OK. Thanks for the info, but do you know if bet9ja also pay?
No... once e cast e don cast b dt

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chefpiiko:
I'm Back For Good

CHEFpiiko abi?? Onye àrá undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.