Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899261 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Realitycheck007:
This is the reason most punters fail, the believe that punting is a get rich quick syndrome, Even footballers dont get paid daily, It weekly bro.. why the rush?. Making atleast 200k weekly or every 14days minus capital and loses isnt a enough? common, U stake daily lose 5 days and win 2? calculate the win to lose ratio na

Thanks Big time ... 100% Truth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by baddooski: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Everest1989:
I am just looking for a way to make Alabi bleed...I want to deal with him badly for all the things he did to me last year.
You just mirrored my thought, seems we are in the same page.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dumping lionsbet for bet9ja. Imagine a no red card option @1.12 while it's 1.19 on bet9ja

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oyikocho: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Some of you create bet9ja account since beginning of 2017..and you've never tasted a withdrawal...you don't even know how to withdraw self..only deposit..and you still de deceive yourself enter 2018 say e go well..run from this evil Receive!!

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dippleee1: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

I believe risk Na risk....

Started with 6k..withdrew more that 100k...104k to be precise

good one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by baddooski: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

Rollover?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sunnyja: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Everest1989:
I am just looking for a way to make Alabi bleed...I want to deal with him badly for all the things he did to me last year.
pls am new to sport betting. I have a ticket that contains matches that are yet to be played while the ones played are already green. Though am not interested in cashout I don't understand by what it means by "cashout unavailable as the ticket contains a losing outcome.B911EQZSSAQEWE-3885102

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alikor2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

And how long did it take you to make such money?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
alikor2:

And how long did it take you to make such money?

Took me like a week And half .. Started with 6k played 4 odd making 24..played another 4 odd with 24k making 96k...i played another one today with 35k making 70k ..now calculate it.. I already have 104 k in My account and I still have more than enough to stake for next game

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walebizz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why can't bet9ja create a voucher or slip and sell it at All their shops.... through this, the voucher will be an alternative to credit accounts online.... and ease stresses all abt, can someone send this to bet9ja officials
it would help us alot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
which leagues has this no red card option please?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
dippleee1:

good one

Just 2 times
4 odd
All on no red card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
gewise7:
which leagues has this no red card option please?

Europe top 5 league..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dansokoto1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

Took me like a week And half .. Started with 6k carried 4 odd making 24..carrried another 4 odd with 24k..making 96k...i carried another one today with 35k making 75 just 2 odd and it was boom ..now calculate it.. I already have 104 k in My account and I still have more than enough to stake for next game
I hope dey won't remove that option
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Everest1989(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sunnyja:
pls am new to sport betting. I have a ticket that contains matches that are yet to be played while the ones played are already green. Though am not interested in cashout I don't understand by what it means by "cashout unavailable as the ticket contains a losing outcome.B911EQZSSAQEWE-3885102
You can't cahout because the ticket contains voided game...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Eedris63(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
B99EQZAWCWZPZ-3686562
bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
dansokoto1:
I hope dey won't remove that option

It's been on bet9ja for ages.. People no just sabi am. The worst they could do is to reduce the odd.. But before then ,if you know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by baddooski: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

Took me like a week And half .. Started with 6k played 4 odd making 24..played another 4 odd with 24k making 96k...i played another one today with 35k making 70k ..now calculate it.. I already have 104 k in My account and I still have more than enough to stake for next game
last month u were begging for N100 funding, since u'r a striving student, less than 1 month u already have close to N150k. Wonderful!....Please restart your rollover so alabi wont collect the entire cash.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
last month u were begging for N100 funding, since u'r a striving student, less than 1 month u already have close to N150k. Wonderful!....Please restart your rollover so alabi wont collect the entire cash.

Me begging for fund?

Never did man

Am far from poor even without betting... The only thing I asked then was someone to fund my account for recharge card....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Great
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by baddooski: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

It's been on bet9ja for ages.. People no just sabi am. The worst they could do is to reduce the odd.. But before then ,if you know you know
What do u look at for when picking your selection?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by baddooski: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

Me begging for fund?

Never did man

Am far from poor even without betting... The only thing I asked then was someone to fund my account for recharge card....
what i'm trying to say here is sport betting is a very lucrative business, if one knows his onion. Dont mind me jor.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Everest1989(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
LadyBeee:
For your genuine custom papers that will enter system without any issues at all and at very good rate Contact me on 07036596174 within 3 to 4 days your papers will be out and you can travel to any part of the country with it without issues with customs.
Shit on your shit...I am talking about how to make Alabi bleed with the little money I have left with me, and you wan com scam people here...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
What do u look at for when picking your selection?

Bro alot

Starting with the team form.
When last they got a red card .?
How many red card do they have so far ?
And there are some teams that do not collect red card, but they have a way of seducing there opponent to collect red card e.g wolves in England championship league
Also there average yellow card in a match?
There average foul in a match?
I also avoid teams that are close to each other in the league standings or having the same point in the league standings..
And the final one I check for the refree officiating the match...

And also there head to head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by baddooski: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

Bro alot

And there are some teams that do not collect red card, but they have a way of seducing there opponent to collect red card e.g wolves in England championship league
I also avoid teams that are close to each other in the league standings or having the same point in the league standings..

Where can one get all this stats?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
Where can one get all this stats?

To check the red card, yellow card and fouls
Just type any team name to google and end it with result
E. G Chelsea result

For the refree. Go to the league official website .
For the league standings you should know how to find that one.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by baddooski: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

To check the red card, yellow card and fouls
Just type any team name to google and end it with result
E. G Chelsea result

For the refree. Go to the league official website .
For the league standings you should know how to find that one.
Thanks. More greens fall on u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

To check the red card, yellow card and fouls Just type any team name to google and end it with result E. G Chelsea result
For the refree. Go to the league official website . For the league standings you should know how to find that one.
tx. man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phi001(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new y'all...

May the odds forever be in our favour.
More greens to us this year...and finally,

May the force be with us...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
Thanks. More greens fall on u.

Amen oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:

Bro alot

And also there head to head

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
gewise7:
tx. man

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.