Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4968203 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
gentlezypher:
what is YES
the opposite of NO.... Olodo!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
He blocked me on twitter when I promised to find him, I offered him money to come and meet me face to face he refused, he sent me a threatening message once. He is doing M.Sc in FUTO this kind of people don't go far in life that's why I haven't devoted my time to finding him. His former profile photo was Rochas who governs IMO state where he lives.
Whenever I come across your comments I always lmao! cheesy You come online forming this big boy who can deal with anyone cheesy. While in reality you are nothing but a small boy still living with his parents.

Choose your battles wisely brother.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Subdeliveryman
Monsuru1966:
cc : alexistaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ok
Viking007:
Whenever I come across your comments I always lmao! cheesy You come online forming this big boy who can deal with anyone cheesy. While in reality you are nothing but a small boy still living with his parents.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
1realBobby:

the opposite of NO.... Olodo!!!
smiles, i sympathize with your public display of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Monsuru1966(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:

lmao

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:

I just dey observe

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
sammyobi584:

notify me if cash out pop out a beg
OK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:

Chai!!!!!! see finishing!!

Guy! you wickedgrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
sammyobi584:

notify me if cash out pop out a beg
she done cut
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by helpfulposts(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Why did I even reply that guy that was looking for rollover comment sef.
That is the genesis of this whole whatsapp issue.

Besides rollover is different from accumulators.
I will still be joining other gurus on this thread to forecast accumulators while supplying just like 2 daily odds to the 10 people in the whatsapp group.

Even the 10 people sef.
We are dealing on a pay as you win basis.
Nobody is shortchanging anybody there.

Can't you people just understand angry

Guy, I don't like to comment on this thread because of some childish behaviours by some adults.

Concerning the WHATSAPP saga, since they don't want to understand your purpose of creating it, abeg don't bother yourself to reply them again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Percival9(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
just got a real gixed game bros play am with 500 or more. ater win dont forget to bless me LEAGUE: NORTHERN IRELAND
MATCH: Cliftonville FC - Ballymena United
TIPS: HT OVER 1.5
ODDS: 2+
TIME: 20:45
100%SURE MAXBET
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
smithsydny:
she done cut

chai today I decided to play game ..which one cut am abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
sammyobi584:

chai today I decided to play game which kind bad luck be this eh
today I say make join play. My mind no gree me oo.. I just say make I try am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alexistaiwo don enter am today.

Pride come before fall

U dey predict game e dey enta nor means say he go dey enta continuously.. The moment you started creating whatsapp I don dislike you. Greediness I see.

You can ask your predecessor who have done same

Cc DrWise
Cc Leovolution
Cc Soluution

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Twice this old matured fool has entered my mentions to insult me, even when I have never conversed with him or ever will. The internet gives many of you leverage to talk trash and make us equal coz data is cheap. All of you cheering on, there is a prize he will fund your account as he always does. Mr maturity I see you as a nobody and as a trash worthless person keep on entering my mentions, that's the closest you will get to me.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by overdrive(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
Twice this old matured fool has entered my mentions to insult me, even when I have never conversed with him or ever will. The internet gives many of you leverage to talk trash and make us equal coz data is cheap. All of you cheering on, there is a prize he will fund your account as he always does. Mr maturity I see you as a nobody and as a trash worthless person keep on entering my mentions, that's the closest you will get to me.

Oya everybody shift to this side till the other party is ready to respond.

Thank God say another matter don take center stage grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
smithsydny:
today I say make join play. My mind no gree me oo.. I just say make I try am

which one cast am abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Iyalayaibomaku: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
My people make una play this game and thanks me later cos the game is very sure than anything, code is 6s6fDZj and the odd 859.24 please go and borrow money and play it cos i won't give anybody money if i win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Monsuru1966(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
cc: viking007

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
see as your dog DEY look you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
austino677:
the person wey i even mention never even talk... its good to be trending though remembered days of IDROI.D grin

I tells U brotherly. The day u go fund anybody for here, I go get problem with u. lol. No be bad thing if we hussle our own 'trending'
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
My people make una play this game and thanks me later cos the game is very sure than anything, code is 6s6fDZj and the odd 859.24 please go and borrow money and play it cos i won't give anybody money if i win
I have stake it with my last 2k oo... if it cut ehn, my spirit will never let you rest
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:

It's funny how hopelessly predictable you guys can be on this thread. You are not the first or last person taking this route, but we all know the outcome. I knew something was amiss when you started mentioning a certain Facebook page some days back. Like I have said before - only people with ulterior motives run to WhatsApp.

I wish you well.
Word ! My boss that year. . I like ur unbiased view on things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Iyalayaibomaku: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
1realBobby:

I have stake it with my last 2k oo... if it cut ehn, my spirit will never let you rest
shaa guy u bad o cos me wey forecast the game play am 150 but God go put smile for our face tonight

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by highman10(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
1realBobby:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
I wonder how some people brain function, you will just carry your stupidity, uselessness, miserable life and frustration to enter someone's mention. If I claim bigman or rich kid online why not use your data to also do the same, must I notice you, asshole of a matured man
afoltundeseun:
see as your dog DEY look you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:

What time is first game starting?
Abeg someone should photo snap and post. Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viking007:
Greed. That's all I see unfolding. This is the 12th season of this thread, meaning 12years gone. And for each of those years there was a certain gambler somewhere who came and thought he's the new Davinci of gambling, made some winnings and next thing "WhatsApp" - the cycle continues.

Whatever happened to posting publicly, win or lose, you owe nobody? Than gathering a group of gullible people on WhatsApp, claim it's free then after sometime create a "VIP group" we know the rest. I'm beginning to believe in jazz. cheesy
Lol! That Is The Fruit Of Conceit For U. . .Once U Let Urself Take A Nibble, The Next Thing U Know, U Are Taking Large Chunky Bites Of The Forbidden Fruit And Feeling Like god. Small Time Ya House Rent For 'Eden' Don Expire. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.