Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4944542 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

the dude is acting weird as of late.. I think i should stop following his tips now.
oh well i am still observing, dont forget he do take some crack lol that might be an upset on him
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

What you see is what I saw
what did he tweet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
OhGeeBee:
See as away dey win for NPFL?? chai!!!
guy most may end draw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

So you really think Zaragoza won't score abi

Sevilla B na very useless team
you say wetin?? cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
FrankGathers1:
lol, I lost all my funds as well. Angry at myself for not staking low

mine was 105.. wanted to build up gradually with his tips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thanks dominique

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
ov0.5 MFM thaaaannnnkssss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na to go stake all my money on Tenerife be that o...this international break don show me Waka! Mehn cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
sammyobi584:

i lost 1700, one has to play safe sometimes with his tips, no doubt he his good!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
mistercharles:
Na to go stake all my money on Tenerife be that o...this international break don show me Waka! Mehn cheesy
play over2.5 instead.... don't go 4 straight win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
mistercharles:
you say wetin?? cheesy
@Godzilla Tipster.
Na my daughter post that not me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

What you see is what I saw

his tip was good yesterday. I wonder why most of his tips today are ending up in Aston villa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
I have 50naira bonus on my ebonybet but i can't use it to stake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
mistercharles:
guy most may end draw
Yeah. I don carry them Home to win nil - No.
@3 odds but as I run reach shop the odds don reduced drastically to 2 odds from 90+ odds to 26 odds.

And I no come play am again.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
folo folo will land u inside pit... Look for ur own strategy...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
guys SAN MARINO U21 V BELARUS U21 ov0.5HT sweet? or yoyo bitter? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
sammyobi584:

his tip was good yesterday. I wonder why most of his tips today are ending up in Aston villa

Maybe it is because you didn't play his tips yesterday
I no wan come know who be Aston villa captain true true between you and John Terry grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bukas15(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Juzec:
exactly. It is nationwide in all bookies.
I believe there is a news of fixed match circulating
bro pls i want to open account on 1xbet.pls can u guide me hw to do it nd hw to book games.sorry for disturbance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Maybe it is because you didn't play his tips yesterday
I no wan come know who be Aston villa captain true true between you and John Terry grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
alexistaiwo:

@Godzilla Tipster.

Na my daughter post that not me.
those white no sabi lie at all, seems he forgot he tweeted about lodging in a hotel over the weekend; so is he telling us he lodge with is daughter and at the same time taking crack?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
CHAIRMANMAO:
SWEET!! grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
CHAIRMANMAO:
those white no sabi lie at all, seems he forgot he tweeted about lodging in a hotel over the weekend; so is he telling us he lodge with is daughter and at the same time taking crack?

You no see the reply I sent on behalf of Nairalanders grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
yehmy:
play over2.5 instead.... don't go 4 straight win
is alabi speaking to me through you or what? cheesy
Cos I'm now having double mind
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
locust:

bros u dey rap?
Abeg Shey You Wan Sponsor Me Ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
OPA6IX:
Do not mind my grammatical blunders as I'm very sure you will encounter more errors in my write up

Hello everyone here,My name is quadri,I'm 20years old,I finished secondary school education in the year 2014(I was 16years then),I was ready to face another stage of life,luckily for me,I cleared my waec result then and I took jamb the following year and got 216.Due to the low score I'd in jamb,I was denied admission by oau,I then opted for fed poly ede and I was given admission.jan 11 2016,I parked my belongings(I'd two shirts and a trouser then)dad got me a very big bag,so when parking my load,I 'd to stuff it with my secondary school textbooks and qoran,so that the bag can be filled.

Dad had no money then to pay for my tuition fee,accommodation fee and some other things I'll need,I'd to stay with a friend,Dad later took a loan from a relative which he hasn't pay till now.One thing led to the other,I dropped out of ede because of financial issues,Dad can no longer foot the bills(I pitied him)

I'm back in osogbo to start another phase of life(I've only steeped on the soil of three towns in my entire life osogbo,ede and ife..I started working in a bet9ja shop,That's where I got money to feed myself and even help dad out at times,my monthly pay is 10k,I feed myself and my brother(note;my brother and I stay with a friend).Things weren't smooth for me and my brother and my dad can't even feed us again(he's a vulcanizer).

My problem now is that I don't know the next step I should take.I was sound academically when I was in secondary school.I was a two times senior prefect(primary and junior secondary school),My brother is also good academically but he dont even have the chance of finishing secondary school...

Now my greatest fear is this,my brother,my dad and me myself have got no hope of survival,and there's no family to help out,I would have learn a trade but how will I feed...Now over to you dads and brothers here,thou the world is cruel but I know some people are still ready to help,I have all proves of all I wrote up there,And I got a great business Idea but the start up capital is my problem,If you all can help me out.I 'll be very happy....

I'm not good in writing,If you want to know more about what I wrote.I'll drop my number

cc;;goldenval,donpiiko and all concerned hearts

Post your bank account details here, let me verify something. I have the intention of transferring some soft cash to you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FrankGathers1: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
sammyobi584:

he's good though, just that we can't win all the time. It's just unfortunate we lost today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
To those that earlier drop their id , I'm still collating it.. I need 8 more id to make it complete. Plan doing it on my pc anytime soon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
When next I hear international break....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deewon56: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
FunnyDude:
To those that earlier drop their id , I'm still collating it.. I need 8 more id to make it complete. Plan doing it on my pc anytime soon
boss help fund my bet9ja ID : 2020613 samkot .any amount bro I will be gald .thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dinoescobar(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
FunnyDude:

Bet9ja 2231558. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dinoescobar(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys any 3-5 odds games pls or any in-play game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
I finished Nysc in 2012 and I wasn't as noisy as you
FunnyDude:

Post your bank account details here, let me verify something. I have the intention of transferring some soft cash to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)