Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Serious Warning: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Serious Warning: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys.. (693 Views)

Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Yahoo Guys Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Warning: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys.. by Mercyjohnson11(f): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Dear Readers,

This is not my posted it to advice our ladies to be avoiding so call G-Plus guys but they call themselves yahoo boys, and the person forget to add photos to it but i just help to finish it for our Ladies to undastand better

This post is solely addressed to ladies dating yahoo+ guys.
I see ladies flock around these so called yahoo boys and I shake my head. I have been been meaning to create this topic for sometime now and a Facebook post I saw today expedited my quest.

A lady posted the reason she dumped her yahoo boyfriend and advice ladies in the category to follow suit. The said lady claimed that after having sex with her boyfriend . She saw loads of maggots on her female condom and decided to call her relationship quit.
What do you think would have happened if not for the condom. The tread these days among the yahoo guys is to use ladies for the occasional rituals and swim in money to get other gold diggers.
If you so much love money, why can't you date a responsible rich man or better still work for the dough yourself.

A word is enough for the wise. I pray it's not too late for u to correct your mistakes.

Re: Serious Warning: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys.. by madone: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
I dont think you know that there are girls out dere whose main desire is to date a G.guy.

(1) (Reply)

Nurses vs Police Vs Nepa Vs Tailor Vs Bank Customer Care Whos Far Worse??? / Plane Skidded Off A Runwayon A Muddy Cliff With Its Nose Only A Few Feet From Th / YAWA! Youth Corper Impregnates 11-year-old JSS2 Student In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.