Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" (35353 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Story
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Richy4(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2018
I like Nigeria... It seems that Everyone knows his or her level.. Big shots are for EFCC the little guns are for SARS.. cheesy
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by thunderbabs: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:
See how person take him hand call trouble this new year season? Taunting SARS wey we all know say dey shoot first and ask questions later! Ngwanu may your dream comes true.

Chai, village people yaff come again. Ve mercy on d boi na.. D year jus started
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by nosadesmond(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2018
You just want make people dey talk about you. You too wan trend. Wait, God's time is the best bro.
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Rick9(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know him.
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I can't agree less with him!

Sincere folks like him should be granted unconditional pardon. The Nigerian music and entertainment world is infested with ritualists, armed robbers and fraudsters.

The majority are yahoo yahoo boys!

It is "hyper-mumulity" to think these small small boys actually get paid from the crap they struggle to sing.

Dotman should be dusted off jare!

So you mean music in naija doesn't pay? Behave yourself
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by anonimi: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:
See how person take him hand call trouble this new year season? Taunting SARS wey we all know say dey shoot first and ask questions later! Ngwanu may your dream comes true.

Don't worry, he will soon join the All Poverty Congress, APC and he will be saved as a born-to-gain progreTHIEF.
If in doubt, ask Timipre Sylva whose seized 48 mansions were returned by EFCC. shocked

sunnyb0b0:
Timipre Sylva, former governor of Bayelsa state, has retrieved 48 of his property which the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) seized during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan.

According to PUNCH, some of the property are located in Wuse II and Maitama, highbrow areas of Abuja.

Back then, the commission had slammed 50 charges against the ex-governor and arraigned him before three federal high courts in Abuja.

Sylva, who contested the 2015 governorship election in Bayelsa, had accused the anti-graft agency of witch-hunt and political persecution.

The case was subsequently struck out.

A PUNCH correspondent, who visited some of the houses, observed that the inscription ‘EFCC, Keep Off’, on the gates or fences of the property, had been wiped off the buildings while some had been rented out.

The correspondent, who posed as a prospective tenant, was informed that the rent for the property ranged between N2.5m and N6m per annum.

Sixteen units of service apartments at Plot 1181 Thaba Tseka Crescent, off IBB Way in the Wuse II area of the federal capital territory (FCT), cost N6m per annum including a N1.5m service charge.

The building provides seven hours of power supply from a generator. One wing had been painted while the other was under reconstruction.

“When the EFCC sealed off this property, it was rotting away. However, it was re-opened a few months ago so we started to refurbish the property. We have repainted the property and we have started renting the apartments out,” a guard at the property was quoted to have said.

At a block of flats, which comprises nine units (six one-bedroom and three two-bedroom flats) located at 8, Sefadu Street, Wuse, Zone 2, PUNCH was told that the rent ranged from N1.5m to N3m.

“Immediately the EFCC inscriptions were erased, all the flats were taken. There is no vacant apartment now,” the security guard said.

At a property located at 8 Mistrata Street, Wuse II, Abuja, it was observed that the property was a hotel, which charged between N25,000 and N45,000 per room.

TheCable’s efforts to reach Wilson Uwujaren, EFCC’s spokesman, for the reaction of the commission did not yield the desired result as of the time this report was filed.

His telephone line was out of reach, but a text message was sent.

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-returns-sylvas-48-houses-seized-jonathan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by BruncleZuma: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2018

Who is he supposed to be?
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by anonimi: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Richy4:
I like Nigeria... It seems that Everyone knows his or her level.. Big shots are for EFCC the little guns are for SARS.. cheesy

Tiny shots for stones while the biggest shots for praise and adoration. embarassed undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

1 Like

Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I can't agree less with him!

Sincere folks like him should be granted unconditional pardon. The Nigerian music and entertainment world is infested with ritualists, armed robbers and fraudsters.

The majority are yahoo yahoo boys!

It is "hyper-mumulity" to think these small small boys actually get paid from the crap they struggle to sing.

Dotman should be dusted off jare!
%1000000000 correct!
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2018
he should just join APC and he will be fine!
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Martin0(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
he should just join APC and he will be fine!

Gbamgrin
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Martin0(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
%1000000000 correct!
U agree ?shocked
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

U agree ?shocked
yes! some nigerian so called musicians play Rubbish! music.
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Martin0(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
yes! some nigerian so called musicians play Rubbish! music.

Yeah that true!
I agree on that!

I thought u agree on rituals,
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by BluntBoy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
MissCokie:

grin grin am in tears
Don't mind me grin
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Timiblanko(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ode if SARS should catch you you go begin say what you nor do. you will confess Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by rovher: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wonder why he'll say that? And besides it's EFCC and not SARS... dumbo...
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Small080(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Egbami ..... this guy don drink beer oh
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by CyberGypsy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
and this guy music is cool, I wonder why he is so dense like this !!! cry
abi na weed dey give m inspiration
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by kolawoleibukun: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
e be like gay when him ship wreck
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by dstar01(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na so dz one just give him password to his village ppl for dz nu year. issokay undecided
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by MissCokie(f): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Don't mind me grin

grin cheesy
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Segun_wire tinz. Are our politicians, Bankers, PHCN and other service providers and what have you not fraudsters?
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
What he said can land him to the authorities(although he's not caught in the act), he will have to proof his innocence.
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
MissCokie:

grin cheesy
I wish you a happy and fruitful new year.
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by anyicash(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Greenish Oshogbo weed has done it again.
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
akala weed is. not good for d body
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by dpreacher92: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
For this new year, person wan use him hand put himself for trouble, hope say no b him b d artist wey apostle suleman prohecy say.. E go enta whala
Re: Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" by Ugosample(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
michael142:

So you mean music in naija doesn't pay? Behave yourself
don't mind that guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It / Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.