Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians (784 Views)

Jonathan's New Book ‘my Transition Hours’ Hijacked By Pirates / Chibok Girls Abduction: Shettima Faults Jonathan New Book / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by dechriscool(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2018
https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/1730078923709141
We all love Nigeria and want the best for her, so no matter what may happen in, to and about Nigeria, never use your mouth to speak negatively about Nigeria. From our mouths must proceed good things about Nigeria. Our speech must add value to Nigeria. When we do this, 2018 will emerge better than 2017 especially if the first thing you say when you get up each morning is God bless Nigeria.

This year 2018, it is also my prayer that the dreams and aspirations of Nigerians will be empowered. That our people will look up with confidence that Nigeria has a place for each and everyone one of them. I also urge that as we embrace the new year, we embrace unity even amongst ourselves, and may we not forget, that for Nigeria to truly succeed, we have to succeed together.

Happy New Year to you and your family from my family and I. GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by frankyychiji(f): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year man of peace!

Your successor, the dullard in chief has once again threatened and further divided Nigeria along tribal and religious lines through an avoidable calamity tagged " new year speech".

I'm not sure we can wait till 2019 to send him back to his 150 malnourished cows!

2 Likes

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by TheHistorian(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Otuoke drunk! undecided
Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by fergie001: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2018
TheHistorian:
Otuoke drunk! undecided
This is 2018.
You can just pass.
Happy New Year to everyone.

1 Like

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR
'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION'
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by god2good: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Use ur mouth to proclaim good things for this country

1 Like

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2018
TheHistorian:
Otuoke drunk! undecided
May God give you sense this year.

2 Likes

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by ManirBK: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2018
under his watch stealing is not corruption,Dasuki gate an unforgetable example!

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Jonathan is the best president Nigeria ever had. Happy new year to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by dechriscool(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2018
This was a message of peace paving way for atmosphere of development
This was a message of unity asking for good wishes for the country from her citizens.
If you can understand his message and key into it.Nigeria Will definitely be a better country tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2018
Corrupt Ogogoro Drunkard, Worshipped Only By The Equally Useless IPOB Miscreants...

For Handing Over A Battered And Raped Country To Buhari...You Shall Never Know Peace..

Useless Man...

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by ManirBK: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2018
frankyychiji:
Happy new year man of peace!

Your successor, the dullard in chief has once again threatened and further divided Nigeria along tribal and religious lines through an avoidable calamity tagged " new year speech".

I'm not sure we can wait till 2019 to send him back to his 150 malnourished cows!

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by AlienRobot: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2018
Goodluck my Boss and my hero...

Unlike some nonentities, GEJ has demonstrated what I called a true democracy
Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by bkool7(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2018
When will Gej stop releasing measages like he's still in charge ?! Get over it already
Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by dechriscool(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Corrupt Ogogoro Drunkard, Worshipped Only By The Equally Useless IPOB Miscreants...

For Handing Over A Battered And Raped Country To Buhari...You Shall Never Know Peace..

Useless Man...
I adviced you stay away from hate .Nigeria is in a state of quagmire.Your prayers,support and good intention for your country will help.
Still blaming Good luck Jonathan for the present hardship after 2years+7 months of Buhari maladminstraction shows ineptitude, cluelessness from the drivers of this country political affairs.

1 Like

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by adadike281(f): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year Sir! people say u are a mistake, but Buhari is a disaster! The Dullard of Daura must be sent back to Daura!
Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2018
My mentor...
Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Good of ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by frankyychiji(f): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=ManirBK post=63788537][/quote] The face of Fulani militia!
Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by frankyychiji(f): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2018
TheHistorian:
Otuoke drunk! undecided
Buhari and son are worse drunks!!

One appointed dead men into office and the other was so drunk he nearly killed himself grin
Re: GoodLuck Jonathan New Year 2018 Message To Nigerians by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2018
God bless Nigeria.

Happy New Year to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Youth Organization Lauds Appointment Of Dead People By PMB / Abuja Light Rail Set To Begin Operation, As Test Coaches Arrive / Where Is Tony Momoh? I Want To Stone Him! By Dons Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.