Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God (1150 Views)

Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ / Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by ememabasiakpan(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Home News politics
Newspolitics
Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God
By admin - January 1, 201804

A key loyalist of governor Ayodele Fayose, Chief Segun Akinwumi, has resigned his appointment in the Fayose administration after serving for more than three years, Akinwumi blamed his resignation on the crisis pummeling the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State over the adoption of Deputy Governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola by Governor Ayodele Fayose as his preferred successor.

Akinwumi was appointed as Director General/Special Adviser on Procurement Matters where he served for three years before he was later appointed Special Assistant on General Matters.

Akinwumi, who is also a former Chairman of Ilejemeje Local Government, in his resignation letter dated December 29, 2017 did not give any reason for stepping down from office.

The five-paragraph letter reads: “I hereby tender my resignation with immediate effect.

“Sir, you would recall that on October 24, 2014, you appointed me Director General/Special Adviser on Procurement Matters in your government, the position I held until I was redeployed as Special Assistant, General Matters, till today, December 29, 2017.

“I thank you most sincerely for giving me the rare opportunity to serve at both appointments. Please accept the assurances of my kindest regards.”

When asked in a telephone chat by THISDAY yesterday why he resigned from the Fayose administration, Akinwumi said he took the decision to quit because Fayose has been playing God on the choice of a successor.

He claimed that Fayose had first told him and other aides to work for former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Owoseni Ajayi and later former Commissioner for Works, Mr. Kayode Oso, as successor.

See full reasons here: http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/01/fayoses-aide-resign-accuse-him-of-playing-god/
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by LionDeLeo: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2018
But Fayose has same status as shuku akobe ala mumu na, which is a god. Or do gods play God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by TheHistorian(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Is Fayose not a "god" of IPOB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by nezzar: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2018
TheHistorian:
Someone that is criticising ur dullardeen president is now an not ipob member
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by nezzar: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:
But Fayose has same status as shuku akobe ala mumu na, which is a god. Or do gods play God?

Afonja moslem this is a new year....Though u hate Igbos....That name u called is another name for God in igbo
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by AlienRobot: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Fayose... Man of the people
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by ManirBK: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Fayose the little Lizard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by Omeokachie: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2018
" Akinwumi was appointed as Director General/Special Adviser on Procurement Matters where he served for three years before he was later appointed Special Assistant on General Matters."

So he was moved away from "Procurement Matters" where he could steal money to "General Matters", where work boku repete and he could not take it anymore...

Ehyaaaaaa!
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by Nogodye(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Let the game begin...watch Ekiti politics in 3D
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by Blue3k2: 1:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Politicians in SW talk about successors like they are kings or something. It's quite funny. I remember the Odin governor talking like that the other day.
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by kings09(m): 1:46am On Jan 04, 2018
TheHistorian:
The way ur idiot buhari is god of the killer fulani herdsmen n slaughtering omenkalives ppl
Re: Fayose’s Aide Resign, Accuse Him Of Playing God by somtookeke(m): 4:15am On Mar 03, 2020

(NEWS)
Police Arrests Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/police-arrests-fayoses-aide-lere.html

(1) (Reply)

Early Preparation For Donald Duke Presidential Bid. / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Kano State For His Aide's Wedding / Did APC Publicity Secretary Actually Say This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.