Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? (598 Views)

Why do Some Yoruba girls Have Bad Breath?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? by Hankonyibu(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2018
Good day All,
I love Yoruba girls so much in terms of their womanly figure but I've been let down on the hygiene department on several occasion's. I observed that compared to other girls of other tribes, Yoruba girls ignore basic hygienic practices.

They don't take time to brush their mouth or even brush it at all when leaving their houses in the morning .There was a girl in particular she had a banging curvy body, dark like chocolate her carriage was excessively feminine, I spoke to her and she responded I was left in shock. I looked around to see if someone had stooled in the corner sadly it was her breath.

Another flaw that I think is common with Yoruba girls is wearing weaves for a long time until the odour becomes foul. Don't get me wrong girls from other tribes are guilty of this but Yoruba girls do it more.

Another hygiene issue that is baffling is the failure to clean their woman hood properly. Whenever I have canal knowledge with a Yoruba girl there is always an odour not necessarily over powering but neither is it welcoming either.

I've heard stories from my friend saying that the Yoruba girls they've been with say they only bath with water in the evening without using soap and I'm wondering why that is so.

Now I'm not saying that there are not clean Yoruba girls of course they are, but the truth is most Yoruba girls even the rich and wealthy ones have had bad hygiene orientation from childhood. Thus your likely to meet a dirty one rather than a clean one.

Also the Yoruba boyfriend's they've dated in the past hardly help matters because they don't caution them when their hygiene is lacking in fact the Yoruba boyfriend's are accustomed to it. I'm pretty sure a Yoruba boy by default thinks that its normal for a ladies Arrow to have a foul odour.

Please all I'm saying is that Yoruba girls should be more conscious of their hygiene, they should take more time to groom themselves. Brush their mouth properly use mouthwash constantly and freshen other departments respectively. I think Yoruba ladies are blessed with a lovely figure and they can be the complete package if they have a more constant and healthy hygiene practise.

Michael.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? by Neminc: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know why this hymn keeps coming to my mind?
It says "No not one, No not one". I don't just know why
Re: Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? by HausaOverlord: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2018
So for this 2018 na ur own problem b dis eh op sad

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? by Skyfornia(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2018
My brother you are right...there is this Yoruba man in my compound, despite that he is living in a room self contain with bathroom and kitchen, this man prefer brushing his mouth outside...so disgusting.

And one yoruba girl in my compound, I usually cover my eyes anytime I'm passing her corner, the kain panties she dey spread for her line be like rags wey I dey take clean shoes. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? by Zinny25(f): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2018
. I'm just passing ooo[color=#990000][/color] grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Girlfriend In Port Harcourt / If You Live In New York Jump In Here / I Need A Nice Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.